不,不是…
No. It’s not…
那个歌♥不好,我… – 她是在哭还是在笑呢?
It was a bad song. I… – Is she crying or laughing?
哦,别,别,别这样 – 别这样
Oh, no, no, no. Please. – Please don’t do it.
玛丽…
Marie…
他回来了
Here he comes.
妈!
Mom!
呃,不,不,不,我不知道说什么 我从来没失恋过
Uh, no, no, no, no. I don’t know what to say to him. I never lost a girl.
哦,那好嘛,这就是第一次了 – 喔
Oh, good. This is a first. – Wow.
好的,哦,我会干完的
OK. Oh, uh, oh, yeah, I’ll follow through with these.
别装做没事人一样了
Please stop trying to act normal.
她以前说我是好男人
Said I was a great guy.
说她很爱很爱我
She said she loved me a lot.
现在却忽然说…
And then she said…
我们应该去寻找我们真正的 精神伴侣
…we should both go find our own true soul mates.
我被弄糊涂了 我实在是不知道
I’m so confused. I don’t really know what happened
昨天到今天发生了什么会让 事情发展成这样
from yesterday to today that made this happen.
应该有些原因的 你们知道的,一些她…
There has to be something. You know, some reason she…
看着我♥干♥嘛? – 不是在看你
Why are you looking at me? – Not looking at you.
他是在看他前途无亮的未来 刚好你就坐在那了
He’s looking into the vast void that is his future. You just happen to be there.
你有什么要说的吗?
Danny, do you have anything to add?
就是,专家有什么意见呢?说吧
Yeah, what does the expert have to say? Come on.
呃 – 亲爱的,真的
Uh… – Honey, the hard truth is
我们都很喜欢她呢
we all liked her a lot.
嗯,真的很喜欢
Yeah, we really did.
说这话没用啊,没用的
This isn’t helping. No.
有人能想出什么有趣的事情来做吗?
Could somebody think of something fun to do?
OK, OK, um… OK, OK.
“鼠帮”的一员,歌♥手,呃… (一群彻夜狂欢、追求美女的摇摆乐歌♥手)
Part of the Rat Pack! Singer. Um, um…
甸·马丁!小森美·戴维斯! (两人都是鼠帮成员)
Dean Martin! Sammy Davis, Jr!
对了!
Yes!
该你了,伙计 去吧,玩玩嘛
Your turn, buddy. Come on. Let’s do it.
好吧
OK.
开始!
Go!
这是,呃,一个天才… – 嗨,裘弟
This is a, uh, gift… – Hi, Jordy.
你不方便说话吗? – 嗯,不过你接着说
You can’t talk. – No, but go on.
我只能离开 – 我知道
I had to leave. – I know.
本·富兰克林! – 不过实际上,呃…
Ben Franklin! – But the truth is, um…
什么? – 我没走多远
Yes? – … I didn’t get very far.
甜美的笑容,传神的眼睛 独一无二的女人
Beautiful smile, lovely eyes, one-of-a-kind woman.
玛丽! – 对了
Marie! – Yes.
哦,亲爱的,别,别…
Oh, honey, don’t, don’t, don’t…
爸? – 嘿,你啊
Dad? – Hey, you.
能去看我做的东西了吗? – 我回来之后立马就看,好吧?
Can I show you what I made? – First thing when I get back, OK?
好吧
OK.
又是你啊 – 很高兴见到你,长官
You again. – Nice to see you, officer.
今天过得好吧? – 知道我为什么让你靠边吧?
How are you today? – You know why I pulled you over?
当然知道,我知道我在干嘛 并且我也知道我错在哪
I sure do. I know what I was doing and I know it’s all wrong.
你会付出沉重代价的 – 尽管开罚单
This is gonna cost you. – Put it on my tab.
什么? – 尽管开罚单
What was that? – Put it on my tab.
我们这是在干什么呢?
What are we doing?
可能是错的吧 – 嗯
It may be wrong. – Yes.
不过,我觉得 我们的错里面也有对的地方吧
But there’s a certain rightness to our wrongness, I think.
我觉得,呃 我们得好好想想
I think, um, we’ve got to think.
我是说,你的女儿们 我们怎么面对她们?
I mean, your girls, and how do we?
她们都是那么与众不同…
They’re extraordinary and…
怎么了? – 我觉得是有点为时过早了
What? – I think this is all premature.
真那么觉得?
You do?
我们甚至不知道你会不会打保龄球呢
We don’t even know if you can bowl.
好了,不,别!等等
All right. No, don’t! Wait.
等等,别,别 你别插队啊
Wait. No, no. You have to line up.
要你管! – 排队去
Leave me alone! – Line up.
拜托 – 拜托你,好吧
Come on. – You come on. All right.
我只是看着你,我没有
I’m just watching you. I’m not…
准备好了? – 喔!
Ready? – Woo!
哦!谢谢您了!
Oh! Thank you.
真是…
That’s…
我喜欢,打的很差 不过我还是喜欢
I liked that. That was a terrible shot, but I loved this at the end.
哦,我先不扔了
Oh, I wouldn’t go yet.
真不赖,好极了
Not bad. That’s good.
你那样会伤到你的胳膊的
You’re gonna break your arm like that.
哦!
Oh!
别,别,别那样
No, no. Don’t do it.
哦,中啊,中啊,中啊!
Oh, come on, come on, come on!
真棒! – 我们一起扔吧!
Yay! – Let’s go at the same time.
1,2,3
One, two, three.
爸?
Dad?
天哪,爸,你在干什么呢?
Oh, my God. Dad, what are you doing?
哦… – 怎么回事?玛丽?
Oh… – What the hell? Marie?
嘿 – 这到底是怎么回事?
Hey. – What the hell’s going on?
我们就走 – 他们刚才在接吻呢
We’ll go. – They were just kissing.
听我解释
I can explain.
你们分手了,对吧? – 两个小时之前
You two broke up, right? – Two hours ago.
我们两个小时之前才分手 – 我知道,我知道
We broke up two hours ago. – I know, I know, I know.
我以为你走了
I thought that you left.
她是走了,但是 但是没走远
She did. She left, but she just didn’t get very far.
什么? – 听我解释
What? – I can explain this.
嗯,听他说 – 好吧
Yeah, let him explain. – OK.
记得我说过的书店遇到的女人吗? 就是她了
Remember the woman at the bookstore? Here she is.
你让我去追她,我没有
You told me to go after her, and I didn’t.
不是有意的,米彻
It wasn’t planned, Mitch.
我知道这看起来难以置信 不过,我也知道那种感觉
I know how this looks. But, Mitch, I also know how it feels.
什么感觉,混♥蛋♥?
How does this feel, you son of a bitch?
哦,天哪
Oh, my God!
怎么了? – 我很抱歉
What happened? – I’m so sorry.
大家都稍安毋躁,别帮倒忙了
Everybody, take it easy. You’re not helping.
哦,别啊 – 我很抱歉
Oh, no. – I’m sorry.
哦,亲爱的 去拿点冰来,哦!
Oh, darling. Get some ice. Oh!
丹,还好吧?没事吧? – 玛丽!
Dan, you all right? You OK? – Marie!
别,别走啊!
No, don’t go!
我都不知道我们是怎么了
I don’t know what we were thinking.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
别走啊
Don’t go.
爸?别…
Dad? Get…
爸,等等!
Dad, wait!
你干嘛呢?爸!
What are you doing? Dad!
好了,这是法♥院♥的传票
All right, this is your summons for your court appearance.
还有呢,你的驾照我先帮你保管吧
One last thing. You need to surrender your license.
你有客人找
You have guests.
哦!说曹操,曹操到,嗨 – 嗨
Oh! Speak of the devil. Hi. – Hi.
辛蒂·拉姆森,拉姆森报纸集团 特别专栏编辑
Cindy Lamson. Editor of special features, Lamson Newspaper Group.
嗨 – 吉姆·拉姆森,发行人
Hi. – Jim Lamson, publisher.
很高兴见到你 – 是啊
Nice to meet you. – Yes.
我们刚才坐在这里和你家人聊天
We’ve been sitting here chatting with your family.
真的特别高兴 能见到你可爱的女儿们
We’ve especially enjoyed the pleasure of meeting your lovely daughters.
哦 – 热苹果酒要吗?
Oh. – Hot cider?
谢谢,看起来… 太谢谢了
Thank you. That looks… Thank you very much.
看起来棒极了,谢谢
Looks great. Thanks.
爸?热苹果酒?
Father? Hot cider?
你不仅仅是爱情刽子手
Not only are you a murderer of love,
还是最差劲的爸爸
but you’re the worst parent ever.
很好
Sweet.
喔,呃,你已经知道了
Well, um, as you probably know,
我们已经和其他两个候选人见过面了
we have met with two other candidates,
但是我爸爸和我都相信
but my father and I are confident
最后的才是最好的
that we have saved the best for last.
啊,女孩们 想玩就去玩吧
Uh, girls. You can leave if you like.
哦,她们留下可能会好点呢
Oh. If it’s all right, perhaps they should stay.
都是一家人 她们也有权利知道呢
We like to keep the family involved.
喔,丹,他很知道怎么“珍惜”家庭呢 (让家丑不外扬)
Well, Dan, here, he knows all about keeping things in the family.
是吧,丹? – 这也是我们为什么欣赏你
Don’t you, Dan? – That’s why we’re so drawn to you.
你的专栏表现出的 你的道德观

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!