丹是好样的 – 谢谢,伙计
Dan the man. – Thanks, man.
喔
Well?
喔
Wow.
喔!
Wow!
爸?
Dad?
爸,刚才莉莉问我为什么 你和玛丽眉来眼去的?
Dad? Lilly just asked me why you were flirting with Marie.
我没有啊 – 别担心,我帮你掩饰过去了
I wasn’t flirting. – Don’t worry, I covered for you.
我告诉她没什么的 – 本来就没有啊
I told her it was nothing. – Because it was.
爸,我已经17岁了,好吧? 调情的也太过火了点
Dad, I’m 1 7. OK? You were so flirting.
你知道,无论如何那也无所谓了
You know, it doesn’t matter anyway.
她对你一点兴趣都没有呢
It’s not like she’s the least bit interested in you.
但是别乱想了,好吧?
But cool it, OK?
还有,嗯,恭喜了 – 谢谢
And, um, congratulations. – Thanks.
听我说,他是坐公车来的 他在波士顿有亲戚,爸…
Look, he took a bus here. He has relatives in Boston. Dad…
爸,他爱我!
Dad, he loves me!
好吧
OK.
你别担心了
You don’t have to worry.
要说上♥床♥,是马蒂想要等等呢
When it comes to sex, Marty is the one who wants to wait.
你那样说我就会高兴了是吗?
What about that sentence is supposed to give me comfort?
爸,我爱他 – 亲爱的…
Dad, I love him. – Honey…
我爱他
I love him.
我爱他,我爱他 – 不,你不爱
I love him. I love him. – No, you don’t.
我们之间的是真爱
What we have is true love.
你不能因为你从来没有拥有过
And just because you don’t have it,
就来惩罚我们
doesn’t mean you have to punish us.
迷恋不是爱 生理上的诱惑也不是爱
Infatuation is not love. Sexual attraction is not love.
你不懂的 – 呃,我不懂
You don’t understand. – Uh, I don’t understand.
是的,你甚至于不知道 自己不懂什么是爱
No, you don’t even understand that you don’t understand.
我不懂什么,卡拉? 求求你,求求你告诉我啊
What don’t I understand, Cara? Please, help me out.
是因为不能和这臭小子在一起 你就痛不欲生了?
What is it? It’s frustrating that you can’t be with this person?
有什么…会让你魂不守舍?
That… that there’s something keeping you apart,
你感觉你和他是心有灵犀了?
something about this person you connect with?
每次见到他的时候
And whenever you’re near this person,
你不知道说什么好 所以你把你想到的
you don’t know what to say, and you say everything
你心里想到的都掏出来
that’s in your mind and in your heart.
你知道如果你们能在一起
And you know that if you could just be together,
他能让你做最好的自己
that this person will help you become the best possible version of yourself.
那马蒂能留下了
So Marty can stay?
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
“马蒂能留下了?”
“Marty can stay?”
霍华德会载你到公交站那的
Howard is going to drive you to the bus.
我们给你婶婶电♥话♥了 她在波士顿等你
We called your aunt, she’s waiting in Boston.
好的,先生 – 听着,我不是你♥爸♥
Yes, sir. – Look, I’m not your parent,
不过我还是要告诉你 爱情是一种危险的感觉
but I think you should know, love is a dangerous feeling.
不是的,先生 – 你是顶撞我吗?
No, sir. – Are you arguing with me?
不是,我…只是…
No, I’m… It’s just…
爱情不是感觉 它是一种本能
Love is not a feeling, it’s an ability.
谁告诉你的? – 自己想的,伯恩斯先生
Who told you that? – Made it up, Mr. Burns.
过来告别吧
Come say goodbye.
车窗关上,好了,就这样吧
Window. OK, that’s it.
爸 – 她很快就能再见他的
Dad. – She’ll see him again soon enough.
不要啊!不要啊!
No! No!
别走啊!马蒂!马蒂!马蒂!
No! Marty! Marty! Marty!
真感人 – 哪里感人了?
That’s sweet. – What’s sweet?
那个…怎么就感人了?
How… How is that sweet?
别哭了,别哭了
It’s OK. It’s OK. Come on, it’s OK.
那么的肯定 那么的深爱彼此
To be that certain. To feel so much love.
爱不是一种感觉 – 不是吗?
Love isn’t a feeling. – No?
它是一种本能
It’s an ability.
喔,如果那是对的 你女儿真是个天才呢
Well, if that’s true, you have one gifted daughter.
你这个扼杀爱情的刽子手!
You are a murderer of love!
奥莉维亚和女孩们一起表演
Uh, Olivia has something with the girls.
格斯和往常一样 贝拉还没决定
Gus will be doing his usual. Bella is on the fence.
霍华德和我唱歌♥ – 哦,好极了,艾琳阿姨呢?
Howard and I will sing. – Oh, that’s nice. Aunt Eileen?
给我也写一个吧 – 哦,真的?什么才艺呢?
Put me down. – Oh, really? What’s your talent?
扼杀爱情
Murderer of love.
您刚才说?
You were saying?
我们都准备了节目
We have something planned for the whole family.
都写下来吧
Put us all down.
你♥爸♥爸有什么才艺? – 什么都没有
What’s your Dad’s talent? – Doesn’t have one.
他是唯一一个被允许不参加的
He’s the only one excused from participating.
上台的是贝拉·威尔逊
I give you Bella Wilson.
加油,贝拉!
All right, Bella!
奇瓦瓦狗
Chihuahua.
继续啊,贝拉 – 你还好吧?
Go, Bella. – You OK?
我感觉不妙 – 和你往常一样就行了
I don’t have a good feeling. – Do what you always do.
玛丽可不是一个好糊弄的人
Marie is not a lip-sync kinda girl.
我得做些与众不同的事情才行 – 你只要…做你自己就行了
I gotta do something special. – Just… be yourself.
牛头狗
Bulldog.
Ruff! Ruff!
结束了…
That’s…
献给马蒂的 – 要我帮你拿着樱桃吗?
This is for Marty. – Want me to take the cherries?
嗯,不用了 – 好吧
Mm. Uh-uh. – OK.
喔!
Wow!
她把樱桃的果柄打了个结呢
She tied it!
我有个主意 – 我相信是个好主意
I got an idea. – I’m sure it’ll be great.
当然
It could be.
好了,最后闪亮登场的是:米彻叔叔!
OK, last but not least, Uncle Mitch.
呃,诸位好 呃,我哥哥
Uh, someone very wise, uh, my brother,
曾经告诉我
once told me that if you
如果你想百分之百的忠诚,那就唱歌♥吧
want to be completely honest, sing.
呃,顺便说一声 很荣幸介绍一下我的乐队
Um, by the way, I’d like to introduce my band.
真是难以置信 他都好久没有弹过了…
I don’t believe it. He hasn’t played since she…
1,2,3,4
One, two, three, four.
人们总是说
你再也不会爱上谁
人们都开始放弃
但你却仍不满足
让我的爱敲开那扇门
直到你的心扉
让我的爱敲开那扇门
当一切似乎都已无法挽回
当所有人似乎都变得冷酷无情
我会给你一片四叶草
把你所有的忧伤与烦恼带走
我有打开你心房♥的唯一一把钥匙
我能让你做回自己
让你从痛苦悲伤中解脱出来
只有一种东西能让你重获自♥由♥
那就是我的爱
Ah!
就让我的爱 敲开你的心门
好样的,米彻叔叔!
Yeah, Uncle Mitch!
如果你身遭不幸
千万不要被它们打倒
爱可以治愈你所有的烦恼
你会知道有我在身边 是多么的幸运
让我的爱敲开那扇门
就让我的爱敲开你的心门
他帮我唱完了!
What he said.
干得好,伙计们
Great job, guys.
你是怎么回事?
What was that?
我没法… 我没法控制我自己了
I couldn’t… I couldn’t stop myself.
我现在该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do now?
你什么也不能做 他是我弟弟啊
You can’t do anything. He’s my brother.
那你为什么要…为我唱歌♥呢?
Why did you sing for me… then?
因为我…我…
Because I… I’m…
92页,“我是刚刚去世吗?
Page 92. “Did I just die?
因为一位天使刚刚来到这个房♥间里”
Because an angel walked into the room.”
148页,呃,“我会原谅你的过往 如果你也同样原谅我的”
Page 1 48. Uh, “I’ll forgive you your past if you’ll forgive me mine.”
他所有的甜言蜜语 不过是拾你的牙慧
It seems all his best lines were yours.
真让人受不了,我…
It’s unbearable. I…
我没法再装下去了
I can’t keep pretending.
St…
爸爸? – 怎么了,小不点?
Dad? – Yeah, peanut.
能到我房♥间来一下吗? 我想给你看看我做的东西
Will you come up to my room? I wanna show you something I made.
呃,明天好吧? 好吧,亲爱的?我发誓
Um, we’ll do it tomorrow. OK, sweetie? I promise.
好吧,爸
OK, Dad.
哦,天哪!
Oh, God!
嘿,怎么了? – 嘘
Hey, what’s going on? – Shh.
出什么状况了? 我唱的不好?
What is complicated being here? My singing.
我不该唱的 – 我知道
I shouldn’t have sang. – I know this.