我记不得什么“猪脸”·德雷帕 – 这本来就是我们安排的约会
I don’t remember “Pigface” Draper. – This is a blind date.
我们也一起去,好吧?会很有趣的 是吧,玛丽?
We’ll double. OK? Lt’ll be fun, it’ll be fun. Right, Marie?
嗯,会很有意思的,嗯
Yes, it’ll be fun. Yes.
真是我的好冤家
That’s my girl.
好啦,会猪…好的
Come on, it’ll be swine… fine.
抱歉,抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
去疯狂疯狂吧
Go hog-wild.
好极了,好极了
All right. All right.
有一个女孩将要过来
现在正在路上
她来这里见丹尼
她的名字是,露茜…猪脸…德雷帕
好极了,好极了
All right. All right.
接着来
Here we go.
好极了
That’s very good.
真的是…真是漂… 好啊,嗨!
It’s really… it’s beauti… Hello! Hi.
嗨,大家好,这是露茜·德雷帕
Hi. Everybody, this is Ruthie Draper.
你都认识的,只是都长大了 – 嗯,嗨,各位好
You know everybody. They’re bigger. – Yes. Hi, everyone.
很高兴再见到你 – 好啊,丹
Nice to see you again, Ruthie. – Hello, Dan.
嗨 – 你走到哪我都认识
Hi. – I’d know you anywhere.
我是说,你一点都没变嘛
I mean, you look just the same.
露茜,你看起来漂亮极了
Ruthie, um, you look great.
真有趣
Funny.
不,别,别… – 那么,哈佛医学院毕业
No, no, no, don’t… – So, Harvard Medical,
约翰·霍普金斯医院工作 你做的棒极了,露茜
Johns Hopkins… You’re doing well for yourself, Ruthie.
嗯 – 嗯,真棒呢
Yeah. – Yeah, that’s impressive.
那你一定没时间…约会吧?
It must not, uh, leave enough time though for… for dating?
呃,曾经有过
Uh, there was someone.
他对我来说如此重要 不过,呃…
He was very special in my life, but, uh…
在一场该死的车祸中 他永远的离开了我
He was lost in a freak accident.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
可是奇怪的是我们才认识三天
What’s weird is that we’d only known each other three days,
但是…你知道有些时候 你就是知道你爱着他
but it’s… you know how sometimes you just know.
嗯 – 嗯,一点没错,对极了
Yes. – Yeah. Yes, absolutely, yes.
呃,对 – 那你是一个医生了?
Um, yeah. – So you’re a doctor?
嗯,是啊 – 那你,呃,主治什么?
Yes, yes. – What’s your, uh, specialty?
嗯,整形外科 – 哦,早该想到的
Um, I’m a plastic surgeon. – Oh, of course you are.
不,我知道,我知道 我知道你们在想什么
No, I know, I know, I know what you’re thinking.
但是我也有很多烧伤的患者啊
But I work exclusively with burn victims, with children
生来就有面部残缺的孩子啊 – 哦
born with facial deformities. – Oh.
这么说来她是一个天使喽 – 不,不,我只是…
She is basically a saint. – No. No, I’m just…
我想我只是尽我所能的去帮别人吧 就和你哥哥一样
I’m just doing my little bit to help, I think. Just like your brother.
哦,停手,我… – 每晚我无法入睡之时
Oh, stop. I’m… – When I can’t sleep at night,
我就上网去看你以前的专栏 你们看过吗?
I go online and I read your past columns. Have you read Dan?
只看过他的小说
Only his fiction.
你应该去看看的,真的
You’re in for such a treat, really.
我是说,你…你是怎么说的? 作为一个电视迷孩子的妈妈该怎么办?
I mean, what… what you said, the mother of Couch Potato?
嗯哼 – “把遥控器藏起来
Mm-hmm. – “Hide the remote.
那么,如果他起身去换台呢? 那最少也能锻炼身体吧!”
So, what if he has to get up and change the channel? At least it’s exercise.”
真是思维独到呢,还有… 作为五个挑嘴孩子的父母呢?
It’s brilliant. And then… and the parents of the five picky eaters?
他们得给每个孩子分别做饭
They had to make individual meals for each kid and…
“他们把你当什么了?饭馆?”
“What are you, a restaurant?”
嗯 – 妙语连珠啊
Right. – Brilliant.
她说的都是你说过的话呢 – 我要说的是,我要说的是
She used your every word. – All I’m saying, all I’m saying
我没有孩子,我也没有 我也没有遇到那些问题
is that I don’t have kids. And I don’t, I don’t have problems,
但是很明显如果有一天我有了
but it’s clear that if I do one day,
你的话会让我获益良多的
your words will bring me comfort.
抱歉,十分抱歉 不过实在是忍♥不住
I’m sorry. I’m just gonna have to excuse myself. I can’t help it.
抱歉,但是一个女孩子如此…
I’m sorry. But a girl that moves like that,
我是说…你就得想想…
I mean……a guy has got to wonder.
嘿,伙计
Hey, man.
她真棒,你也很棒,是吧,玛丽? – 嗯,当然了,我很棒
She’s cool. Marie, you’re cool, right? – Yeah. Of course. I’m cool.
但是我觉得丹可是对她兴趣索然
But I don’t think Dan is interested in her.
是吗? – 我兴趣索然?
He’s not? – I’m not?
我是这么觉得,不是吗?
I don’t think you are. Are you?
哦,好极了,好的,耶!
Oh, nice. All right. Yeah!
我不知道是什么 不过有什么东西让他放不开呢
I don’t know what it was, but something was holding him back.
现在没了
Not anymore.
喔,妙极了
Well, that’s a beautiful thing.
我们也来了
We’re coming.
好了,好了 回家了,回家了
All right. OK. Home again, home again.
真喜欢你的车 – 哦,谢谢夸奖
I really love your car. – Oh, thank you.
再见 – 再见
Bye. – Bye.
很高兴见到你, 呃,露丝
Nice meeting you, um, Ruth.
嗯,我也是 – 走吧,伙计们
Yeah, you too. – Come on, guys.
其实,呃,丹和我想再兜兜风
Actually, um, Dan and I are gonna go for a little drive.
别等我了
Don’t wait up.

Oh.
嗯,真是太好吃了
Mmm, this is fantastic.
嗯,真是太好吃了
Mmm, this is fantastic.
我知道“秘密成分”是…爱,嗯
I know what the secret ingredient is… love. Mmm.
越吃越好吃
Better and better with every bite.
用语言是没法形容的 – 嗯,谢谢了
Words cannot describe. – Mmm, thank you.
喔,好吃吗? – 爸,棒极了
Well, how are they? – Dad, they’re scrumptious.
嗯哼,让人口水直流
Mm-hmm. Truly mouthwatering.
撑死了 – 再来点,谢谢
Almost on my third stack. – More, please.
也没什么拦着你,对吧? – 没有
And nothing’s stopping you, right? – Nope.
可是秘传配方哦 不过她让我帮忙打蛋了哦
It’s a secret recipe, but she let me crack the eggs.
是吗?
Yeah?
呃,“幸运船长”今天感觉怎么样啊?
So, uh, how’s Captain Lucky doing this morning?
哦,呃,很有趣 – 是吗?
Oh. Uh, it was fun. – Yeah?
听说昨晚你玩的相当高兴啊
Heard you worked up quite the appetite last night.

Yeah.
我能再来一个吗? – 给
Could I have one more there? – There you go.
知道吗?其实 我也有点饿了
You know what? Actually, I am a little hungry.
独家秘方,就在这了 – 哥们,好吃极了
Secret recipe. Right here. – Boy, these are good.
我太喜欢了 – 谢谢
I love them. – Thank you.
你吃了多少了,爸? – 你把瓶塞“拔开”了吗?
How many have you had, Dad? – So did you uncork?
不管有没有发生 没有人比你
Whatever did or did not happen, no one deserves someone
更需要女人了
more than you.
给你
There you go.
扔硬币决定,我选外面 – 吼!吼!吼!吼!
Coin toss. Outside. – Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
真好吃
Yummy.
好的,好极了!
All right. Nice!
哦?你要那么做吗? 那就是你想做的吗?
Yeah? You’re gonna do that? That what you’re gonna do?
你想这么玩是吗? 耶!好吧
Is that how we’re gonna play it? Yeah! OK.
好吧,你想
All right. Yeah, so you wanna take out my knees, huh?
再来啊
Come again.
排好队,我才能看的到
Line up, I need coverage over here.
排好队!排好队!开始了! – 好了,球拿回来
Line up! Line up! Here we go! – All right, bring it back.
抢球! – 嘿,小肥佬!
Hike! – Hey, pork chop!
玛丽!玛丽! – 加油,玛丽!
Marie! Marie! – Go, Marie!
丹尼!
Danny!
我就不懂你怎么 像个情窦初开的小男孩呢?
Why you persist in acting like a 15- year-old is beyond me.
被欲望冲昏了头呗
I’m filled with reckless desire.
你应该感到很有约束才对
You ought to be filled with greater restraint.
什么意思? – 你应该明白我的意思
What does that mean? – I think you know what that means.
爸,帮我接一下好吧? – 哦,好的
Dad, could you? – Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
好啊?不,我是他爸爸
Hello? No, I’m his dad.
一个叫裘弟的叫你
Someone named Jordy for you.
注意啦!注意啦! 刚才接到一个电♥话♥
Everybody! Everybody! Dan just got a phone call.
大家知道,辛迪加报业 对专栏作家来说极其重要
And you know, syndication is everything for a columnist.
好了,好了,我来解释吧
OK, all right. Let me explain.
呃,我被告知要和
Um, I’ve been asked to meet
拉姆森报纸集团
with the head mucky-mucks
几位老板会面
of the Lamson Newspaper Group.
他们明天过来
They’re driving down tomorrow
和我坐下来聊聊
and they are going to sit down with me.
好消息啊!
That’s great!
你先把工作抢到手再说 – 嗯,对啊
Maybe you should get the job first. – Yes, that’s true.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!