这是第一版 – 只有这一版,妈妈
That’s first edition. – It’s the only edition, Mom.
哦,晚安 – 晚安
Oh, now. Good night. – Good night.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
我真的希望你不要那样
Um, I really wish you wouldn’t.
“祝好运”?就这些?
“Good luck”? That’s it?
好吧,这也可以
OK, we can work with that.
嘿
Hi.
晚安
Good night.
早 – 嘿
Good morning. – Hey.
说,“早上好” – 早
Say, “Good morning.” – Morning.
嘢,很好
Yeah. Good.
玩的开心
Have fun.
来吃一口,宝贝 吃一口
Here you go, sweetheart. There you go.
玛丽,你和我们一起吧 美女?
Marie. Will you join us, please, beautiful girl?
嘿,妈妈 – 嗯,什么,亲爱的?
Hey, Mom. – Yeah, honey?
妈妈,你能打开音乐吗? – 当然
Mom, will you hit that music? – Sure.
你比我更需要这个 他来了
You need this more than I do. Here he comes.
好的,丹,站在那边 我们开始,挥动拳头
All right, Dan. Get on over here. Here we go, boxer shuffle.
我要看到大家举高拳头 三,二,一
And I wanna see those fists up. Three, two, one.
右边
To the right!
拍手 五,六,七,换一边
Get a good bounce. Five, six, seven. Switch!
五,六,七,喔!
Five, six, seven. Whoo!
四,五,六,七 重新数!
Four, five, six, seven. Counting!
一,二,三,四 五,六,七
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
你来带大家跳吧,宝贝? – 你什么?
You wanna take it, babe? – You wha?
是的,对 – 好的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. – OK.
萨尔萨舞? (一种拉丁风格的舞蹈)
Salsa?
现在看你的了,宝贝
The floor is yours, baby.
向左,一…
And left, and one…
好,停一会,好的 丹,丹到前面去
OK, hold on, hold on, all right. Dan. Dan gets to go up front.
新手站中间,看着玛丽做 做的好,做的好
Beginners in the middle. Keep your eyes on Marie. Doing good. Doing good.
一,二,三,四 – 嘢!
One, two, three, four. – Yeah!
让胳膊舞动一会 – 好的
Let’s do the arm a little bit. – All right.
一,二,三,四
One, two, three, four.
一,二
One, two.
大家看看,跟着玛丽做 千万别学丹
OK, everybody. Look, Marie, what to do. Dan, what not to do.
换个方向
The other way.
你跳的太好了
You were excellent.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
噢,别客气 – 太好了
Oh, you’re welcome. – That’s great.
开始总是很难
You always hate to start it,
但之后你会 感觉很棒…
but then you feel so great after…
哇,这个伸展很不错
Wow. That’s a good stretch.
哦,是的 – 准备好了?
Oh, yeah. – Ready?
嘿,或许我们一会 也试试那个
Hey, maybe you’ll try that on me a little bit later.
很好
It’s good.
爸爸? – 莉莉,去叫你姐姐
Dad? – Lilly, get your sisters
到前面来找我,马上
and meet me in front. Now.
你要去哪里? 我们也可以去吗?
Where are you going? Can we come with you?
我们可以吗,可以吗,可以吗?
Can we, can we, can we?
我们父女想 单独待一会
My girls are looking for a little quality alone time with their dad.
但我答应你们 改天,好吗?
But I promise we’ll do it another day. All right?
莉,快来 走吧,上车
Lil, come on. Let’s go. In the car.
孩子们,走吧
Girls, let’s go.
爸爸,什么事?奶奶要 教我们织衣服
Dad, what is it? Nana’s gonna teach me how to knit.
卡拉,走吧 – 不去
Cara, let’s go. – No.
好吧,那我们还等什么呢?
OK. What are you waiting for?
过来
Come here.
来这里,这里!
Right here. Right here!
喔,喔,你很重 我不知道怎么办了
Oh. Oh, you’re so heavy. I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
好了,啊!噢! 我要跌倒了
All right. Ah! Oh! I’m gonna fall down.
我想我做不了这个
I don’t think I can do this.
哇
Wow.
不会吧
No, no, no.
以前这里到处 都是五彩斑斓的贝壳
This used to be the place with all the shells
还有纸做的鲨鱼
and the papier-mache shark.
还记得你喜欢 盐水做的太妃糖?
Remember you loved the saltwater taffy?
我四岁的时候 – 对,但是…好吧
When I was four. – Yeah, but… OK.
跟着我,孩子们 哦,我有个注意!打保龄球!
Stick with me, guys. Oh, I have an idea! Bowling!
嘢! – 保龄,保龄,保龄!
Yay! – Bowling, bowling, bowling!
听上去不错
Sounds good.
生活中充满失望
Life is full of disappointment.
有时候一次比一次严重
Big and sometimes even bigger.
接下来去哪里呢?
So, what’s it gonna be?
灯塔还是 鲸鱼博物馆?你决定
The lighthouse or the whaling museum? Your pick.
你知道我们为什么要灯塔? – 因为他们很整齐
Do you know why we have lighthouses? – Because they’re neat?
很对,是的
That’s right. Yes.
还因为它们在黑暗中 能帮助指明方向
And also because they help when it’s dark out.
使那些船安全行使
They, uh, help keep boats safe
不会撞到 岩石
and keep us from crashing into the rocks.
因为,当你在那里
Because when you’re out there
在黑暗中被巨浪 打得左摇右晃时
and you’re being tossed back and forth by those big dark waves
在你觉得你将不可能 抵达陆地的时候
and you think that you’ll never feel land again
在你可能 被撕成碎片时
and that you could just split into a million pieces
深深的沉下去的时候…
and sink down all the way down… deep,
正是这灯光 让我们准确航行
it’s the light that keeps us on course.
正是这灯光… – 爸爸,你没事吧?
It’s the light… – Dad, are you OK?
当然没事…宝贝
‘Course I’m OK… honey.
孩子们玩的开心吗? – 不开心
Did you guys have fun? – No.
不开心
No.
进去,走吧,宝贝 – 孩子们?你们去哪里了?
Jump inside. Let’s go, honey. – Kids? Where’ve you been?
我知道,我知道,我… – 我们到处找
I know. I know. I’m… – Oh, we looked all over.
你可是擅长看小孩的… – 对不起,我当时没想到
For an expert on parenting… – I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking.
嘿,伙计,嘿
Hi, buddy. Hi.
对不起 – 进去吧,,伙计
I’m sorry. – Come on, buddy.
我赢了
I got it.
丹,她不可思议 你应该来看她跑的
Dan. She was amazing. You should’ve seen her.
她最后1/4英里一直冲刺
She killed the last quarter mile.
我跑的很快,是吗? – 是的,我好像追不上你
I was fast. Wasn’t I? – Yeah, it was like I couldn’t catch up.
即使出汗也很美
Even your sweat is beautiful.
丹去哪了?
Where’d Dan go?
妈妈,她跑起来 像女神
Mom, she moves like a goddess out there.
是吗? – 她像只豹
Yeah? – She’s like a panther.
你知道,她的身体…
You know, just her body…
她很有挑战性,但我就是想 一把抓住她,你知道我的意思吗?
She’s competitive, but I just wanted to pounce. You know what I mean?
我想骑着她去海滩 她…
I wanted to ride her up the beach. She was…
别那样做 – 她就像是我的坐骑
Don’t do that. – She was like my stallion.
我想她在我的面前 你知道什么意思吧?
I wanted her to be in front of me. You know what I mean?
玛丽,右边柜子里 有干净毛巾
Marie. There’s fresh towels up there in the cabinet to the right.
我想念你的肌肤
I miss your skin.
想你的味道
I miss your smell.
嗯,我想…
Mm. I miss…
想你的眼睛
I miss your eyes.
爸爸! – 我…
Dad! – I…
你变♥态♥! – 我…
You’re such a freak! – I…
不是,对不起 是我失败的爸爸
No, sorry. That was just my loser of a father!
嗯,他在偷听
Yeah, he was totally spying.
谁?是谁啊? – 我们要谈谈
Hello? Hello? – We gotta talk.
能等一会吗? – 对你有用吗?
Can it wait? – Is this working for you?
我的意思是,真的有用,别说谎
I mean, really working. Be honest.
我过的很开心 – 很开心?
I’m having a nice time. – A nice time?
对 – 真的吗?你过的很开心?
Yes, I am. – Really? So you’re enjoying yourself?
除了我眼里的肥皂 – 好的
Except for the soap in my eyes. – OK.
但是你知道吗?我不开心 我一点也不开心
‘Cause you know what? I’m not. I’m not enjoying myself,
我想 两个有原则的人
and I think that, as two people of principle,
也应该设定些 基本规则,对吧?
we should have ground rules. Don’t you?
哦,对,当然,好的
Oh, yeah, sure. OK, sure.
好!好吧,这…
Oh. OK! All right, that’s…
这就是 我要说的,别,别,别
That’s what I’m talking about. No, no, no.
我们必须保持距离 停下来,离远点
We need to keep our distance. Stop. Stay away.