美国96%的艾滋病患者
Ninety six percent of the people in the USA who have AIDS today
都会在六个月之后死去
are gonna die within six months.
我知道这些数据
I know the statistics.
那就运用起来啊
Then use them.
你不能把AZT
You don’t give AZT
给那些免疫系统坏死的人 会害死他们
to somebody with a broken immune system, it’s toxic.
像你这样滥用药物
If you’re abusing it like you did,
在没有医疗监管下
and you’re just taking it without any medical surveillance,
当然会被害死
of course it is.
我曾经滥用过
Yeah, I did abuse it.
但现在不了 你看我活得好好的
But I’m off it now, look at me. I’m here. Feeling great.
也不只有我一个
And I’m not the only one.
我房♥间为什么全是乔治男孩的照片
Why is Boy George’s mug all over my fucking room?
乔治男孩 八十年代英国歌♥手
那是马克·波兰 笨蛋
It’s Marc Bolan, silly.
马克·波兰 华丽摇滚的始祖之一
这可是你那堵破墙的亮点啊
It’s another babe for your wall of shame.
你俩给我滚出去
Get out, both of you.
带着你的小情人滚出去
Take your sunflower and get the fuck out.
-拜托 我还没弄好 -立刻给我滚
– Oh, c’mon, I’m not finished yet. – Now. Get out.
他很可爱吧
Isn’t he cute?
我的试验患者都去哪里了
Where the hell are my trial patients?
先把这张表格填好
We need you to fill out this form.
写上你的姓名 地址 电♥话♥
We need your name, your address, phone number,
还有你的完整病史 填完给回我
your complete medical history and bring it back to me.
丹尼斯
Denise!
失陪一下
Excuse me.
那女孩是谁
Who’s the girl?
她是个客人
She’s a customer.
她得艾滋病了吗
She’s HIV positive?
艾滋病晚期了
She’s got full blown AIDS.
填下你的手♥机♥号♥码
Need your phone numbers,
在这里填上你的完整病史
and here I’m gonna need your complete medical history,
我要清楚知道 在你…
because we need to know what’s going on before you…
别碰我的车
No, no, off the Caddy.
我的天啊
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
你个臭婆娘 自己打
No, you stick it in, pussy.
要是我不在这里 谁来帮你打♥针♥
Who d’you think’s gonna do that when I’m not here?
别这样
Don’t.
赶快打啊
Stick it in!
我敢肯定 瑞漾
I swear, Ray,
上帝在创造你的时候
God sure was dressing the wrong doll
就不该多给你两颗蛋蛋
when he blessed you with a set of balls.
给我
Gimme that.
就这一点我很受不了你
Now, look, it’s one thing for me not to like ya,
你怎么就不能对自己好一点呢
but why can’t you be a better friend to yourself?
你其实根本就不在乎这些
If I really thought you were interested, I’d tell you.
你来干嘛
What you doin’ here?
国税局的通知 你要被审查了
The IRS. You’re being audited.
去他的
Oh, fuck.
政♥府♥的精英们都在这了吧
Now here’s a couple of the government’s finest right there, huh?
干得漂亮 伙计们
Good job, boys, great stuff.
他们就是这么抓到阿尔·卡彭的吧
It’s how they got Al Capone isn’t it?
阿尔·卡彭 黑帮教父
别惹他们 如果有罚款我们会付的
Don’t piss ’em off. If there’s a fine, we’ll pay it.
还要罚我的款 你们要罚我款是吧
Well, if there’s a fine, no, you wanna fine me, huh?
你们要罚多少
How much you want?
一万还是两万
Ten grand? Twenty grand?
你们以为这能阻止我吗
You think that’s gonna stop me?
你♥他♥妈♥的要罚多少 说啊
What’s your fucking number, huh?
说个数啊
What is it? Huh?
拿好了 混♥蛋♥
Take this, motherfucker!
位于华盛顿外的药监局总部
Operations are expected to return to normal today
将会在今天恢复正常运行
at FDA headquarters outside Washington,
警方一天共逮捕175名示♥威♥者
a day after the arrest of 175 demonstrators.
一部分艾滋病晚期示♥威♥者
The protestors, some of whom are dying from AIDS,
挡在了药监局的门口
blocked the entrances to the FDA complex.
他们要求药监局
They were demanding faster action
尽快找到有疗效的新药
on new drugs to treat the deadly virus.
你戴那顶帽子难看死了
You don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell wearing that thing.
瑞昂 我敢向你保证
Rayon, I can assure you
你欣赏女士的品味太差 我不用你帮忙
that I do not need help picking up ladies from your sorry ass.
那些拖车里的人♥渣♥和牛仔迷可不算女士
Trailer trash and rodeo groupies do not count as ladies.
你给她买♥♥花了吗
You get her flowers?
你不是吧
Oh, hell!
玩得开心 女孩们
Have a good time, girls.
天啊 罗恩
Oh, Ron.
野花 德州人的风格
Wild flowers, Texas style.
-这是给你的 -真的吗
– That’s for you. – Really?
很漂亮
Well, that’s beautiful.
我连水都不用浇了
I don’t even have to water them.
-那是 -谢谢
– Nope. – Thank you.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
不谢
Sure.
-猜猜今天谁来找我了 -谁
– Guess who paid me a little visit today. – Who?
国税局的 他们想把我逼出城
IRS. They’re trying to run me out of town.
知道是谁告的密吗
Got any idea who might have tipped them off?
你不会觉得是我吧
You don’t believe that I would actually…
不 不是你 是你上司
No, no, not you. That snake you work for,
他是我的首要嫌疑人
that’s my prime candidate.
我想请你帮忙 留意下他的举动
I gotta ask you if you can watch what you say around him,
他对我可有不小的意见
I mean, ’cause he’s got a hard-on for me.
你若在他办公室里听到
As a matter of fact, if you heard anything,
任何有关我或我的生意的事情
hear anything in his office that might concern me or the business,
请第一时间告诉我 我会很感激你的
I’d sure appreciate you share with me. Appreciate it.
你好 来一瓶最好的卡勃耐红酒
Hello sir, bring us your best bottle of Cabernet.
高档的餐厅加上漂亮的女人
Nice restaurant, beautiful woman,
感觉自己又活了一回
swear I feel like a human again.
我们来这里做什么
Why are we here?
吃个饭 喝杯酒
Well just for this, wine, dine,
-好好享受一个美好的夜晚 -好吧
– have a good time, enjoy ourselves. – Right.
就是这么简单 相信我 小姐
It’s as simple as that, I promise you, doll.
来 跟着我试试
C’mon, try it with me.
深呼吸
Breathe.
放松 问问牛排的香味
Relax, smell the steak.
你如果还觉得担心
If you need more inspiration,
就看看你对面的帅哥
just look at the handsome man sitting across the table from you,
今晚他为你买♥♥单哦
paying for your dinner tonight.
好吧
All right.
你为什么要当医生
Why d’you become a doctor?
真的要知道吗
Really?
我为什么要做医生啊
Why’d I become a doctor? Um…
我的科学很好
I was good at science
我爸说学历史就是浪费时间
and my dad said that studying history was a waste of time,
所以我就上医学院了
so I went to med school.
-你♥爸♥挺实际的嘛 -没错
– Your dad sounds like a practical man. – He was.
他确实是
He was.
该你了 你为什么会成为
Your turn, what about you? Why did you become…
-电工 -电工
– Electrician. – An electrician?
是的
Right.
我爸爸也是个了不起的电工
My dad was an electrician, pretty darn good one, too.
他可是个彻头彻尾的酒鬼
He was a hell of a lot better drinker.
想像得到
I can imagine.
不管怎样 我经常混在电工部
Anyway, I was around it a lot, the electrician part.
慢慢就学会了
Got kinda good at it.
什么都喜欢拆开 看看内部结构
Liked to open shit up, check out the insides,
然后再重组
put it back together,
有些人认为
hell, somebody thought
我对这行很熟悉 就花点小钱雇了我
I was good enough at it to pay me a little money for it,
我自己攒了点钱
so I kept some change in my pocket
慢慢也就富足了
and I ended up being the proud owner of a Texaco card.
你妈妈呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!