从墨西哥运来的东西吗
El producto del Mexico.
这些都是你个人私用是吗
Now, this is all for your personal use?
没错
Oh, absolutely.
我把你公♥司♥的法律文件带来了
I got you the paperwork for your corporation.
我不想知道你开公♥司♥是做什么的
I do not wanna know what that is for.
我现在已经不卖♥♥药了 顾问先生
Well, I ain’t selling drugs no more, Counselor.
我现在免费发药 我赚的是会员费
I’m givin’ them away, for free by selling memberships.
一个月的会员费是四百美元
Four hundred dollars a month in dues,
然后就可以随意拿药了
and you get all the meds you want.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
是两个混♥蛋♥
Bitches. Plural.
纽约这的这群基佬
There’s a bunch of faggots up in New York
过着花天酒地的生活
runnin’ a hell of a racket just like this.
这给我了开公♥司♥的灵感
It’s where I got the idea.
欢迎来到达拉斯买♥♥家俱乐部
Welcome to the Dallas Buyers Club.
梵尼克斯公♥司♥今日宣布
Avonex Industries announced today
AZT已获批成为治疗艾滋病的首用药
that AZT has been approved as the first drug to treat AIDS.
费用为每年每位患者一万美元
At the cost of $10,000 per year, per patient,
AZT是目前市场上最贵的药物
AZT is the most expensive drug ever marketed.
梵尼克斯公♥司♥的股价今天上扬12点
Avonex stock jumped a whopping 12 percent today on the news.
两个月后
我希望他好起来 已经拖太长时间了
I know. I hope he’s okay, too. It’s been too long.
我的天 我等下再打给你
Oh, my Lord, I’ll call you back.
迈克尔和伊恩 你们这对最幸福的鸳鸯
Michael and Ian, the happiest couple in the entire universe.
我的天 快来亲一个
Oh, my God. Gimme some sugar.
伊恩 你都已经这么大年纪了
Ian, you look like a two dollar bill.
你俩现在这等等好吗
Hold on, you just stay right here, okay?
真高兴你们来了 我们会治好你们的
I’m so glad that you came. We’re gonna fix you up.
罗尼 来了两位新客人
Ronnie, we got two new customers.
你要是再敢叫我罗尼
You call me Ronnie again,
我就拿这把枪
I’m gonna use this to give
崩掉你的命根子
you that sex change you’ve been hopin’ for.
让他们进来
Send them in.
来见见真老板
Meet the big boss.
请进吧
C’mon in.
抱歉 来 进来坐
Oh, shit, sorry. C’mon, sit down.
瑞漾 把音乐关掉
Rayon, turn that shit down!
药物治疗是免费的
Meds and the treatments are free,
但每个月有400美元的会员费
but membership is $400 a month.
你们得签一份免责声明书
All right? You’re gonna have to sign a waiver.
我们对你们所服用的药物无任务责任
We are not responsible for the drugs that we give you.
你俩要是挂了
You croak, you croak.
和我们无关 那是你们自己的事
It’s not our problem. It’s yours.
我们有AZT
We have some AZT,
刚开始对伊恩是有效的
and it helped Ian a little in the beginning.
好 第一件事 把AZT扔掉
All right, first off, flush that shit down the toilet.
那不是好东西
It’s bad news.
第二 别再摄入有害健康的东西
Secondly, stay away from anything that’s gonna cook your insides.
离那些东西远点
You gotta stay clean.
第三 如果你头疼或哪里不舒服了
Third, if your brain’s broke, your wires are crossed,
我这有T肽
I got a little something called Peptide T,
吃了立马见效
it’s gonna fix you right up.
明白了吗 先发第一次药
Clear? I got a starter pack.
一周后还会发 这段时间要注意饮食
I’ll have more in a week. Until then, watch what you eat
也不能滥交
and who you eat.
400美元
$400.
瑞漾 来杯咖啡
Rayon, give me some coffee.
马上 罗尼
Coming up, Ronnie.
他既没打电♥话♥也没留言给我吗
He didn’t call, leave a message?
没有
No, nothing.
他最近倒是换了新住址
He did change his address recently.
谢谢
Thanks.
将古网鉴
Shohu Okaiku?
干扰素
Interferon.
你开价多少
How much can I buy from you?
好的 山田先生 让我合计下
Yes, Mr. Yamata. Let me figure out
我所能接受的价格
how much I can take off your hands.
我等下再打给你
Listen, I’m gonna have to call you back.
山田先生 我得挂了
Mr. Yamata, I have to go,
我等下再打给你好吗 好的 谢谢
I’m gonna call you back, okay? Yes. Arigato.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
-我住在这 -瑞漾在哪
– Well, I live here. – Where’s Rayon?
他和你住一起吗
You roommates?
不算吧 你来这干嘛
Not exactly. What are you doing here?
罗杰·汤普森
Roger Thompson?
这是我的病人 你在给他们治疗吗
This is my patient. You treating these people?
他们自己治疗自己
They’re treatin’ themselves.
用什么治疗
With what?
维生素 T肽 DDC
Vitamins, Peptide T, DDC,
反正不用你们给的那些毒药
anything but that poison you’re hawkin’.
话说你有穿过其他颜色的衣服吗
Say, you ever wear any color?
我每次见到你 你都是一身白色
Seems like every time I see you, all I see is white.
穿着白大褂 白鞋
You have a white coat, white shoes, white…
告诉瑞漾我在找他
Tell Rayon I was looking for him,
我也要告诉我的病人不要来你这
and I’m telling my patients to stay away from here.
为啥
Why
抱歉
Excuse me.
你想出去吃点牛排吗 虽然红肉不健康
Say you wanna go grab a steak sometime, I know it’s red, but…
这玩意可不健康啊
That’s the shit that’ll rot your insides.
药监局竟然审批通过了
What a surprise. FDA approved.
苯甲酸钾是什么玩意
The fuck is potassium benzoate?
防腐剂
Preservative.
开什么玩笑 我不吃这些加工过的垃圾
You kiddin’ me? Hey, don’t pollute me with this processed crap.
我的饮食很健康 你该学学我
I’m eatin’ healthy, and you should too.
这东西富含蛋白质 对你有好处
It’s protein, it’s good for you.
这是加工过的 放回去
It’s processed, put it back.
才不要你管 就知道欺负人
You can’t tell me what to do. Such a bully!
嘿 罗恩
Hey, Ron.
想干嘛 T.J.
Hey, what say, T.J.?
最近过得怎样 兄弟
How you doin’, man?
不就是想办法混口饭吃
Oh, just trying to make a livin’, you know how it is.
是啊
Yeah, I do.
天啊 基佬真是无处不在
Jesus, fucking faggots everywhere.
T.J. 这是瑞漾 这位是T.J.
Hey, T.J., this is Rayon. Rayon, T.J.
他跟你打招呼呢 快握握手
He said hi to you, shake his hand.
老兄 你这是怎么了
C’mon, buddy, what’s your problem?
去你的
Fuck you.
快 T.J. 跟他握握手
Shake his hand, T.J. C’mon.
快跟他好好握个手 T.J.
Shake his hand, T.J. Give him a good one.
-行了吗 -这就对了
– All right? – All right.
现在给我滚开
Now, will you fuck off?
回到你那悲惨的生活中去
Go on back to your miserable life.
干嘛
What?
放回去
Put ’em back.
伙计们 再等等
All right, guys, hang in there,
等会就让你们入会
we’ll get you hooked up shortly.
才五十美元
Fifty bucks?
听好了 没钱你就休想入会
No. A’ight? You ain’t got the money, you don’t join the club.
大家好
Hey, everybody!
说白了 会费是400美元
Let’s get this straight. Membership, 400 bucks.
如果你是会员 就可以拿到药
If you’re a member, you get the meds.
不是会员就休想 明白吗
If you’re not a member, you don’t. Got it?
我可不是搞慈善的
I’m not running a goddamn charity.
还差350美元
You need $350 more.
你的行李都收拾好了
Your bags are all packed
这是你的机票
and here’s your ticket.
慢点 慢点 瑞漾
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Ray!
你嗑药了吗
Fuckin’ high?
关你屁事
None of your business.
如果影响到我生意的话
Well, when it concerns my business,
就关我事了