I want a doctor. I want a goddamn doctor now.
需要我帮忙吗
Well, how can I help you?
你♥他♥妈♥聋了吗
You fucking deaf, lady? Hmm?
没有 我他妈就是医生
No, I’m a fucking doctor!
如果你想咨♥询♥你的问题
If you want to discuss your list of problems,
20分钟后来办公室见我
you can meet me in my office in 20 minutes.
好吧
Okay?
挺牛掰的啊 我喜欢
I like your style, Doc!
伍德鲁夫先生
Mr. Woodroof.
你能给我点AZT吗
Can you get me AZT?
梵尼克斯公♥司♥说他们刚开始试验
Avonex Industries say they’ve just released it for testing.
我想买♥♥点
I wanna buy some.
马上
Now.
不是能买♥♥到的
That isn’t how it works.
大概一年时间里
For about a year, a group of patients
患者服用该药或者安慰剂
gets either the drug or a placebo.
随机分配
It’s totally left up to chance,
就连医生也不知道
not even doctors are allowed to know.
所以你们在给垂死的人吃糖丸吗
So, you’re giving dying people sugar pills?
只有这样才能知道药物是否有效
It’s the only way to know if a drug works.
能帮我弄点吗
Can you get some for me?
我有钱
I got cash.
一个月或一周的药物 多久的都行
I can go a month, a week, however you want to do it.
我明白
I hear you.
但我不能这么做
Unfortunately, no.
不过一旦证明这药物有效
But when the drug is proven to work,
你若符合条件 就可以服药了
and if you fit the profile, then yes.
你是说我就像
So, you’re tellin’ me I’m as good as a horse
一匹吃不着狗粮的马 是吧
being held for dog food, huh?
好
Okay.
那这些国外的药物有用吗
Look here, how ’bout this stuff overseas, huh?
德国的葡聚糖硫酸酯呢
Germany, they got this Dextran Sulfate, a’ight?
或者法国的DDC
And they got this DDC in France,
应该能防止健康细胞
supposed to keep the healthy cells you got
感染HIV
from getting the HIV.
还有以色列的AL721
And they got AL721 over in Israel.
我怎样才能搞到这些药
How can I get some of this?
这些药都未获药监局批准
None of those drugs have been approved by the FDA.
去他妈的药监局
Screw the FDA.
我都快死了
I’m gonna be DOA.
我要起诉你们才能有药吃吗难道
I gotta sue the hospital to get my medicine?
伍德鲁夫先生 我保证
Mr. Woodroof, I assure you
你这是在浪费你宝贵的时间
that that would be a waste of your precious time.
德雷利礼堂有个互助会 每天都有
There is a support group that meets daily in Draddy Auditorium.
我建议你去试试
I suggest you try it out
去谈谈你的感受以及顾虑
and maybe go talk about your feelings, your concerns.
我都快死了
I’m dying.
你却让我去找一群基佬求安慰
You telling me to go get a hug from a bunch of faggots?
祝您愉快
Good day.
奈迪·杰
Hey, Neddie Jay!
给我一杯仙人掌啤酒 一杯百威淡啤
Gimme a shot of cactus and a Bud back.
天啊
God damn.
想死你们这些讨厌鬼了
Hard to say how much I missed y’alls ugly mugs.
克♥林♥顿♥ 这些日子都在哪潇洒呢
Hey, say Clinto, where are you hanging your pants these days?
去给我拿杯酒 小甜心
Get me another beer will you, sweetheart?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
Fuck you say?
我说 给我拿杯冰啤酒 小甜甜
I said grab me a cold one, sugarcakes.
你♥他♥妈♥找揍啊
You looking to get your ass kicked?
别了 我可不想沾到基佬的血
Nah, I don’t want none of that faggot blood on me.
-罗恩 别 天啊 -混♥蛋♥
– Hey, Ron, c’mon! God damn it! – Fucker!
-冷静 -我没事
– Hey, c’mon. – I’m alright.
那混♥蛋♥才他妈的有病
It’s that motherfucker who’s got the fucking problem.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
The fuck’s your problem, huh?
罗恩 我不想惹麻烦
Hey, Ron, I don’t want no trouble, all right?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck y’all, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck all y’all!
该死 他口水吐我脸上了
Goddammit, he spit on my face.
有肥皂吗 给我条毛巾 快
You got any soap? Gimme a towel please. C’mon!
去他妈的
Jesus fucking Christ.
现在 临床试验已经开始
So as I stand here tonight, clinical trials are underway
希望药监局快速通过审批
with an eye toward fast-tracking AZT
使它尽快面向大众
and making it available for the public as soon as possible.
总之 很高兴的告诉大家就快有解药了
In short, I’m happy to say that help may finally be on the way.
药物多久能通过审批
How long before the drug’s approved?
是啊
Yeah.
药监局审批新药的标准程序
The FDA’s standard procedure
是8至12年
to approve a new drug is 8 to 12 years.
你好 第一次来吧
Hey, it’s your first time, right?
离我远点 小仙女
Back the fuck off, Tinkerbell.
当心我把你的牙打掉
I’ll knock your teeth so far in your goddamn throat
再让你咽下去
you’re gonna be chewing through your asshole.
那葡聚糖硫酸酯呢
What about Dextran Sulfate?
人类免疫缺陷病毒
吸毒与艾滋病
我们与药监局正密切合作
We’re working closely with the FDA
尽最大努力让药物快速过审
to make sure every effort is made to fast-track…
我们没时间了
We don’t have time.
我们和药监局都要保证药物的安全性
It’s both our job and the FDA’s to make sure the drug’s safe.
我们没那么多时间
We don’t have that long.
我们只能等死 是吧
We’re dead, right?
我们会尽快的 相信我
We’re going as fast as possible, believe me.
我只求晚点死
Just need to slow it down a little bit.
再多给我点时间 好吗
Just gimme time to catch my breath, will you?
我还不想死 我他妈还没准备好
I ain’t ready to crawl in a corner. I just ain’t fucking ready.
请聆听我的祈祷 好吗
So, you better be listening, all right?
如果我还能活下去
If I got one fucking chance,
请显神迹吧
show me a sign.
给我显个神迹吧
Just show me a fucking sign.
如果你不看 也不打算买♥♥支舞的话
If you’re not gonna look or buy a dance,
不如直接给我小费吧
you could at least tip me.
给你20块
Here’s $20.
买♥♥支舞 但不是给我
The dance, it ain’t for me.
你就跳着吧 他会看到的
You just keep on shaking it, he’ll see ya.
第八天
第九天
德州的达拉斯天气不错
A beautiful day in Dallas, Texas.
大家应该喝过咖啡了
Just hope you had your coffee.
阳光明媚 有30摄氏度左右
Sunshine today. It’s gonna be mid 80s…
去死吧 混♥蛋♥们
Right here, motherfuckers!
第二十八天
拿不到药了 他们给锁起来了
There ain’t no more. They started locking it up.
我有钱
I got the cash!
给你
Here.
这他妈是什么
The fuck is this?
在墨西哥 有个医生 他有药
In Mexico, a doctor, he has some.
这他妈有屁用
The fuck is this bullshit?
你以为我不知道你搞什么名堂吗
You don’t think I know what you’re fucking doing man? Huh?
伍德鲁夫先生 罗恩
Mr. Woodroof? Ron?
罗恩
Ron?
你好
Hi.
你真美
Beautiful.
你在医院 你差点就死了
You’re in the hospital. You almost died.
反正我死了也没人关心
I bet that didn’t surprise anybody.
你在笑我吗
What is that, a smile?
我们给你输了血
You’ve had a blood transfusion.
伍德鲁夫先生
Mr. Woodroof.
我是苏华德医生
I’m Dr. Sevard.
对 我记得你
Yeah. Hey, I remember you.
你得告诉你是从哪儿弄到的AZT
I need you to tell me where you obtained AZT from.
是怎么进入你的血液中的
How it got in your blood.
我不明白你的意思
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
药物买♥♥卖♥♥可是违法的
Dealing in pharmaceutical drugs is illegal.
没错
Yep.