It’s the mail carrier’s curse.
以前我跟你妈睡觉的时候
Back when I used to sleep with your mom,
有一次脚后跟硬皮划伤了她的腿
I once scratched her leg so bad with a piece of rogue heel skin,
居然还流了血
it actually drew blood.
你什么意思 以前和金妮睡过
What do you mean, used to sleep with Ginny?
什么
What?
我们分房♥而睡
Oh. We sleep in separate bedrooms.
你知道我打鼾有多厉害
You know how badly I snore, Brad.
真是鼓舞人心
Boy, that is inspiring!
你对别人总是那么体贴
You know? The way you’re always so considerate to the other person.

Ugh.
我真想拔掉这只脚
I really want to take this foot off.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
你需要关上窗户
You know, you might want to close your window.
现在是冬天
You know, since it’s winter?
你不是我爸爸
You’re not my dad.
我很感激你每隔几个小时就提醒我一次
You know, I appreciate you reminding me of that every few hours.
这里还有其他人
But, you know, we’re not the only people here,
也许把恒温器调到七十五度
so maybe we set the thermostat to like 75?
那仍然很温暖
I mean, that’s still really toasty, right?
八十五度
85.
好吧 我在七十八度跟你要价
Okay, well, what if I counter you at like 78?
然后我们协商 你大概要八十三度
And then you negotiate with me, you come back at like 83,
我们在八十度时和解
and then maybe we settle at like 80.
你认为怎么样 -八十一度
What do you say to that? -81.
成交
Deal!
我们俩开始意见一致了
Look at that. The two of us are starting to see eye to eye.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, sweetie.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
布拉德拿了些体贴热可可 真是个混♥蛋♥
There’s Brad with some makeup cocoa for being such a jerk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
布拉德 你干什么 -老天
Brad! What are you doing? -Oh, God.
你干嘛要这样 -看给你逼的
Why would you do that? -Look what you made me do!
我来不及反应 -我没逼你
I didn’t do anything. -I didn’t make you do it!
我还以为你给我带了热可可
I thought you were bringing me hot makeup cocoa
而你竟然淋在自己身上
and you just, like, threw it all over yourself.
你差点烫了我 布拉德
You almost burned me, Brad!
热可可不是给你的 -为什么
I wasn’t bringing you makeup cocoa. -Why not?
那样我会说“给你 速溶热可可”
I would’ve said, “Here, bud, here’s some makeup cocoa.”
我在等体贴热可可 -我不知道
I’ve been waiting for my makeup cocoa. -I didn’t know that!
如果我知道你想要速溶热可可
If I knew you wanted makeup cocoa, I would’ve…
八十一度
81!
别碰
No, no, don’t touch that!
我刚说服她调好
I talked her down from the high 80s.
我和她关系开始好转
I’m making progress with her. This is good.
我以为你把家理得头头是道
I thought you had your house in order.
你不明白吗
Look, don’t you see?
我们这样正是他想要的
We’re doing exactly what he wants.
我们正把不满释放出来
We’re letting things out of the harbor!
所以你对我不满 -我当然不满
So you are harboring. -Of course I’m harboring!
你也一样
And so are you.
在他出现之前我们没有互相不满
Harboring was working just fine before he showed up.
我们把一切都放回心里
Let’s get everything back in the harbor
把一切都放回去 放下所有的不满
and let’s harbor it all back in and close up the harbor.
我不知道能否做到
I don’t know if I can!
你说过把注意力放在孩子身上
Remember you said let’s put the focus back on the kids?
这样很好
That was a great idea!
好吧 放下不满 -很好
Fine. Harbor’s closed. -Good.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔的钱我们各付一半
But we’re going halfsies on the cell tower.
好吧 各付一半
Fine, halfsies on the cell tower.
布拉德 你没事吧
Brad, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你尿床了 -不 是可可
Did you make tee-tee in bed? -No, it’s cocoa.
你的可可让你尿床了
Did your cocoa make you tee-tee in bed?
你在梦游 回去睡吧
You’re sleepwalking. Go back to sleep.
大男人不需要感到尴尬
The big boy doesn’t have to be embarrassed.
我怎么向身上撒尿
How would I pee upwards?
七号♥半和十三号♥
7 and a half. 13.
圣诞节前三天
很好 -是的
Pretty good. -Yeah.
有进步
Better than before.
瓶子倒得很爽
Yeah, the skip was really cool.
你不知道 保龄球规矩
Hey. Do you mind? Bowler’s etiquette.
什么意思 -你妨碍我了
What do you mean? -It means you’re crowding me.
什么 我妨碍你打球
What? You can’t bowl with me here?
听起来像是全中
That sounded like a strike.
你觉得如何
How’s your hearing?
迪连 你上来 -好吧
Dylan, come on, buddy, you’re up! -All right.
来吧 你可以的
Let’s go. Hey, come on. You can do this, okay?
那东西是怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What’s with the kiddie stuff?
栏杆 -是的
What? The rails? -Yeah.
那是小孩学习如何打保龄球
It’s how the kids learn how to bowl, Dad.
要学习不怕掉进沟
You learn by fearing the gutter.
就像人生一样
Like in life, Dusty.
栏杆帮助小保龄球选手树立积极的自我形象
Now, Kurt. The rails help a young bowler build a positive self-image.
迪连 过来
Dylan, come here.
你想要那些娘娘腔的栏杆
Do you want to bowl with those sissy rails up,
还是像男子汉一样打保龄球
or do you want to stand and bowl like a man?
我不需要栏杆
I don’t need the rails, I guess.
好样的 我为你骄傲
Attaboy! I’m proud of you, kid.
我也为你感到骄傲 大个子
Hey, I’m proud of you too, big guy, all right?
迪连不想用栏杆
Dylan’s going without the rails.
不要栏杆 好的 迪连
No rails? Whoo! All right, Dylan!
别害怕把球扔高了
Don’t be afraid to release it high.
来吧
Here we go.
扔得好
Good try.
当他泪流满面 说“我什么都不行”时
When he’s up there with the tears and “I suck at everything” business,
那是你的责任 经历丰富先生
that’s on you, Mr. School of Hard Knocks.
比他住在你的地下室
Hey, better than him living in your basement
二十年要好 娘娘腔栏杆先生
in 20 years, Mr. Sissy Rails.
来吧 再试一次
Come on, buddy. Give it another shot.
新的尝试 新的开始
Okay. New start, new beginning. Here we go.

Yay!
不错
Oh, yeah.
他了解这个游戏吗
Are we certain he understands the game?
似乎想把球扔进沟
He seems to almost be trying to put it in the gutter.
他要把球扔得更高
I know. He needs to get more height on the ball.
我讨厌这种无聊的游戏 太蠢了
I hate this frickin’ game! It’s so frickin’ stupid!
各位 快看啊
Hey, everybody, check it out!
这孩子就要打出完美的零分了
This kid’s about to bowl a perfect zero.
别多管闲事
Hey, mind your business!
这会让他对自己有什么感觉
Hey, how do you think this is gonna make him feel about himself?
这就是性格塑造
Well, this is character building.
包括嘲笑
Even the ridicule.
来吧 -加油 迪连
Come on, bud. -Come on, Dylan!
没关系
It’s okay.
我什么都不行
I suck at everything!
我不玩了
I quit, I quit!
小子 听好了
Hey. Hey, kid, listen.
我们梅隆家的男人可能不会总是露脸
We Mayron men might not always show up.
虽然我们想 我们要
I mean, we want to show up, we intend to,
但有时 在前一天晚上搞砸了
but sometimes, we get trashed the night before,
或者我们欲速则不达
or we wreck a speedboat,
或者坐着阿联酋航♥班♥与空姐调情
or hook up with some Emirates flight attendants
最后却坐着红眼航♥班♥去迪拜
and somehow end up on a redeye to Dubai.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
关键是我们不会总是露脸
The point is, we may not always show up,
但做到时 我们又回到起点
but when we do, we finish what we start.
现在站起来 击倒瓶子
Now you get up there and grab those balls.
你来吧
Come on, you got this.
加油
Go, bro!