我们都希望他死 我要他死 大家都一样
We all want him dead. I want him dead. Everybody does.
什么 -得了 承认吧
What? -Come on, admit it.
你干嘛不承认你自己是不请自来
Why don’t you admit why you invited yourself to Christmas?
你这么聪明干嘛不说你自己
Well, why don’t you tell me, smart guy?
因为我回来是想做个好爸爸
‘Cause you knew I was back here trying to be a good dad,
为了我的孩子 你从未为我做过
be around for my kids the way you never were for me.
所以你想到处乱搞
That’s why you want to crap all over it.
起来 布拉德
Get up, Brad!
我的天 怎么了
Oh, my God, what happened?
你砍倒了手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
You cut down a cell phone tower, Brad.
你说得对
You know, you’re right.
我不请自来过圣诞节
I did invite myself to Christmas.
那是因为你从没邀请我
But that’s because you never do.
我觉得我又死了 是不是
I feel like I died again. Did I die again?
有一点 来吧
A little bit. Come on.
ZBX电♥信♥公♥司♥
我们已经全部结清了
Okay. Our report’s all squared away.
非常感谢你们的理解
Yimmy, Bill, thank you guys so much
我们真的很感激
for the understanding. We really appreciate it.
我很抱歉 我真的不好意思
I’m so sorry. I’m truly embarrassed.
那是无心之过
No, hey. It was an honest mistake.
好了 都好了
Okay, you’re all set.
我们最好回到现场 锁起来
Okay, We’d better get back to the site and lock it down.
等一下
Hold on one second.
有没有比两万美元更好的办法
Is there any way we could do better than $20,000?
用旧的一些天线设备
Can’t you reuse some of the antenna equipment?
不行 这些4G设备已经过时了
Sorry, no. These old 4G units are obsolete already.
所以你买♥♥这个才这么便宜
That’s why you’re getting this one so cheap!
看起来真漂亮 -确实如此
It looks really nice, though. -It sure does.
继续用 看起来不错 节日快乐
Hey, guys, keep it up, it looks great. Happy Holidays.
圣诞快乐 各位 谢谢
Happy Christmas, guys. Thanks.
你别告诉我你在圣诞树上花了两万美元
Please tell me you did not just spend $20,000 on a Christmas tree?
没错 “你现在能听到我说话吗”
Twenty thousand dollars. “Can you hear me now?”
你想喝点蛋酒吗
You want some eggnog?
真美味 -嘿
Mmm. Yummy. -Hey!
我也要喝 -我也要
I want some! -Me, too!
姑娘们 大人才能喝
Now, girls, that’s a grown-up drink.
对 谢谢你 凯伦
Yes. Thank you, Karen.
只能喝一杯
So we’re only gonna have one.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no!
里面有朗姆酒 不行
There’s rum in there, so not any.
啊
Aw!
你在记录我
Are you writing about me?
好了 插上电源吧
All right. Somebody want to plug her in?
我来插
Yeah, I got it.
酷
Cool!
真奇怪
That’s weird.
哇
Wow!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
好漂亮
It’s so pretty.
每英尺一千两百美元
Well, it ought to be at 1,200 bucks a foot.
我们要点亮圣诞树
Dad, we’re lighting the tree!
我爸爸在哪
Where’s my dad?
怪不得觉得有点安静
Yeah, I thought it was a little quiet around here.
爷爷 -唐
Pop-Pop? -Don?
爷爷
Pop-Pop?
他还在外面
Is he still outside?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
布拉德
Brad!
爸爸 你在哪
Dad! Where are you?
找到他了 你在哪 -我不知道
I found him! Where are you? -I don’t know.
你受伤了 -没有
Are you hurt? -Oh, no, no!
没有 我就是起不来
No, I just can’t quite get up.
噢
Oh!
爸爸 别动
Dad, don’t move.
你身边有一群狼
There’s a pack of wolves on you.
是这样吗 -是的
Is that what it is? -Yeah.
我感觉有东西拽我裤子
I can feel something tugging at my trousers.
狼是什么颜色 -是灰色
What color are they, Brad? -They’re gray wolves.
是北美灰狼 攻击性很强
That’ll be Canis lupus. They’re dangerous.
真的 不过看起来可以伸手抚摸
Really? They look like you could just reach out and pet them.
我有点想抚摸它们
I kind of want to pet them, Dad.
不要和狼王眼神对视
Now, Brad. Don’t make eye contact with the alpha wolf.
我已经做了 正看着呢
I already did! Right in the eyes.
别表现出害怕
Don’t show any fear.
我不想看到狼吃掉你
I don’t want to watch the wolves eat you!
深呼吸 振作起来
Breathe deep and pull yourself together.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
滚
Hut!
小屋 伤害
Hut! Hurt!
你究竟喊什么
Are you saying “hut” or “hurt”?
爸爸 发生什么事了
Dad, what happened?
我在不远处看到了一棵合意的树
You know, I saw the nicest tree a ways off,
不知不觉就走远了
and I got a little off course.
我尝试打给你电♥话♥ 但信♥号♥♥突然没了
I tried to call you, but all of a sudden my signal dropped!
真的
Really?
我试图找到回去的路
I tried to find my way back,
但在某一时刻我失去了知觉
but at some point I lost consciousness.
就在那时 狼肯定碰到我了
That’s about when the wolves must have come across me.
没事的 小伙子
It’s all right, fellas.
没必要去找麻烦 一切都很好
You didn’t have to go to any trouble. It’s all good.
我很抱歉一直拥抱你
I’m sorry for all the hugs.
我有点不想放手
I kind of don’t want to let go.
我差点把你丢给那些可恶的狼了
I almost thought I’d lost you out there to those nasty wolves.
你知道我有多爱你吗
Do you have any idea how much I love you?
我当然知道 你每天都在推特上说
Well, of course I do. You tweet about it every day.
你也知道我有多爱你
You know how much I love you, too, don’t you?
你的答案就在这里
Your answer is right in here.
我能看见
I can see it!
好了 现在大家都清楚了
Okay, now that everyone is accounted for,
我们谈谈谁为这个怪物买♥♥单
can we please talk about who is paying for that monstrosity?
把树砍倒是达斯蒂的主意
Well, you know, it was Dusty’s idea to cut down the tree.
是你动手把手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔砍倒的
Yeah, and it was your idea to cut down the cell phone tower, Brad.
像往常一样我们不得不付钱
Great, so as per usual we get stuck paying.
这是什么意思 -这树很合意
Wait, what does that mean? -I think it’s a nice tree.
迪连的牙套 梅根的笛子
I don’t know. Dylan’s retainer? Megan’s flute?
你给他们报名学跆拳道
What about Tae Kwon Do that you signed them up for
都没问过我们
and didn’t even ask us about?
上周去水族馆的费用是谁付的
Yes, and who paid for the trip to the aquarium last week?
真是一棵合意的树
It’s a really nice tree.
现在我们要记账了
So now we’re keeping score, huh?
谁付了停车费 又给他们买♥♥了充气虎鲸
Well, who paid for the parking and bought each one of them a blowup orca?
我们告诉他们不能玩充气虎鲸
After we told them they couldn’t have a blowup orca!
因为你嫌贵 买♥♥不起充气虎鲸
Yeah, because you were too cheap to buy them a blowup orca!
谁用除雪机撞坏我的车 是你
Who crushed my car with a snow blower? You did, Brad.
谁用摩托车撞坏我的车
Who crushed my car with a motorcycle?
还是你
Hello! You again!
嘿
Hey!
这棵树很合意
It’s a beautiful tree!
很漂亮
It’s beautiful, all right?
爸爸说得对
Okay, yeah. Dad’s right.
真的很合意
It’s a beautiful tree.
哇
Whoa!
对不起 我救不了你的脚
Don, I’m sorry, I don’t think I’m gonna be able to save the foot.
脚趾都要掉了
Yeah, that baby’s coming off.
需要吗♥啡♥和面包刀
I’ll need some morphine and a bread knife.
布拉德 按住他
Brad, hold him down.
我的脚就这样
Oh, no. That’s just my feet.
这是邮递员的诅咒