确实如此 我打包了航♥天♥飞机
I did, as a matter of fact. Yes, I packed the shuttle.
好酷
That’s so cool!
你总是在小记事本上
I love how you’re always jotting down ideas
为你的小说写下想法
for your book in your little notepad.
别人会不会发疯
People ever get crazy and think
以为你在写他们的坏话
you might be writing something bad about them?
布拉德 不介意在路上和我做一些“是的”练习
Say, Brad, would you mind doing some “Yes, And” drills with me on the way?
“是的” 谢谢你问我
“Yes, And” thank you for asking me.
我最近参加了即兴喜剧研讨班
I recently joined an improv comedy workshop.
布拉德一直逼我这样做
Brad’s been pushing me to do it for years.
因为你太逗了
Because you’re so funny.
我非常喜欢
Yeah, I really enjoy it.
你应该去看一下
You should look into it, too, Kurt.
我宁愿看一把上了膛的枪
I’d rather look into a loaded gun.
你听到了 -你是现编的
Did you hear that? -Did you just make that up?
妙语 -这也太有性格了
Zinger! -That’s provocative, too.
你想让我这样做 固执先生
You ready to let me do that, Mr. Stubborn?
我知道了 -放不下
I got it. -It’s never gonna fit.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids, no, no, no, no,
去和阿德里安娜坐我的车
why don’t you jump into my car with Adrianna, all right?
库尔特爷爷在路上可以陪伴爷爷
So Grandpa Kurt here can enjoy Pop-Pop’s company on the way up.
太空舱已为你准备好位置 船长
Already warmed up a spot in the capsule for you, Captain!
还是放不下
Still never gonna fit. Ever.
我知道了 放得下
No, I got it. It’s fitting fine.
我塞也要塞进去
I just had to put it wheels-in.
完美放好 出发
Perfect fit! All right, let’s go.
阿德里安娜 我们到了那里
Hey, Adrianna, you know, when we’re up there,
我可以教你滑雪
I can teach you how to snowboard.
你不是我爸爸
You’re not my dad.
这一定会是趟愉快的旅程
All right. It’s gonna be a fun trip.
该玩一字游戏了
It’s time for One-Word Story.
谁都可以玩 不一定只有我和爸爸
Anyone can join in, doesn’t have to be just Dad and I.
你总是给我们最好的开头
You always give us the best start.
叔叔 -托马斯
Uncle… -…Thomas…
行走 -踮脚
…went… -…tiptoeing…
进入
…into the…
帝国大厦
…Empire State Building.
你在哪儿想的这个
Where were you going with that one?
这都在煎饼早餐上
This all took place at the pancake breakfast!
♪ 墙上有五十六瓶啤酒 ♪
* Fifty-six bottles of beer on the wall *
♪ 五十六瓶啤酒 ♪
* Fifty-six bottles of beer *
“G” 佐治亚州车牌
“G.” Georgia, Georgia license plate!
准备 安静游戏
Ready, and… Quiet Game.
这游戏我玩得很烂 -我做不到
I’m terrible at this game! -I can’t do it!
我做不到 -我讨厌安静游戏
I just can’t do it. -I hate the Quiet Game!
我们都喜欢希帕一家
We always liked the Shimpahs.
搬运工以为希帕家是我们家 差点搬错了
The movers thought the Shimpahs’ house was our house and almost moved us in there!
那样我们就跟希帕家是一家人了
The wrong family! We would’ve been living with the Shimpahs!
我其实不会在意
Which I wouldn’t have minded,
我暗恋维姬·希帕很久了
’cause I had a huge crush on Vicky Shimpah.
爸爸 谢谢你
Dad, thank you.
不知不觉就过了五个小时
You make a five-hour trip go by like that!
我只想要大家都愉快
I just wanted everybody to have a good time.
悠闲的公路旅行真好
Nothing like a nice, relaxing road trip, huh, Dad?
这不算什么
It was nothing.
我曾跟一只猩猩呆在狭小空间里
I’ve been in a confined space with a chimp.
迪连有女朋友了
Dylan’s got a girlfriend!
我没有 别吵
No, I don’t! Be quiet!
有 你爱她
Yeah, you love her.
你想买♥♥花给她 亲她的嘴唇
You want to buy her flowers and kiss her on the lips.
别说了 一点都不好玩
Stop it! It’s not funny!
梅根 别拿女孩子取笑你哥哥
Megan! What did I say about teasing your brother about girls?
是她做的
She’s still doing it.
她还拿雪球丢到他的头上
And she drilled him in the head with a snowball too.
我不是她妈妈
Well, I’m not her mother.
带你弟弟进屋 去吧 宝贝
Now, go take your brother inside, please. Go on, sweetie.
来吧 格里夫
Come on, Griffy.
迪连开始注意女孩子了
So Dylan’s started noticing the girls?
我想是时候跟他谈谈了
You know, I think it’s gonna be time to give him the talk.
谈谈 你是说男孩和女孩的事
The talk? You mean the talk about the nitty-gritty?
“男孩女孩事” -知道了 宝贝
The “nitty-gritty”? -I’m on it, Sar-Bear.
我期待这一天已经很久
I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time.
我已准备好一席话
I got a whole speech prepared, all right?
全都是温馨的内容
It’s all heartwarming stuff.
你和布拉德一定能联手做好
I’m sure you and Brad will do a bang-up job with that.
除非这不是合作爸爸的事
Unless this isn’t a co-dadding moment?
不是 -不是
No. -No.
当然是 -是的
I mean, no, of course it is. -It is.
会处理好 -是的
Yeah, it is. It’s gonna be. -Okay, yeah.
我们得一起跟他谈谈
Yeah, we’re gonna talk to him together.
达斯蒂 我读过一些不分性别的抽认卡
Oh, Dusty! I read about some gender-neutral flashcards.
抽认卡
Flashcards.
他用抽认卡教你儿子如何泡妞
He’s got flashcards to teach your son how to score.
当然不是
No, of course not.
包括人类生殖 青春期和卫生
They cover human reproduction, puberty, and hygiene.
好极了 你用抽认卡做个开端
Okay, great. You tee it up with the flashcards,
我再用温馨的话来加强
and I’ll knock it home with the heartwarming speech.
我们可以的 -你们做好准备
All right? We got this. -You’re all set.
我还记得布拉德第一次问我关于女孩的事
I’ll never forget when Brad first started asking questions about girls.
我带他出外去“谈谈”
I took him out for “the talk.”
他是如此好奇和专注
He was so inquisitive and attentive.
我接着把他送回学校宿舍
Then I dropped him back off at his dorm.
是啊
Yeah…
进来吧
Well, come on in.
有游戏房♥
Hey, look, there’s a game room!
阿德里安娜 看 -还有台球桌
Wow. Adrianna, look. -And a pool table!
我们就需要这个
This is what I’m talking about.
风景优美
Look at that view!
全都是榫卯细木工
Look at all the mortise and tenon joinery!
真是奢侈
Sittin’ fat.
你老头真的很在行才能弄到这地方
Your old man sure pulled the right rein getting this place.
这么说最好带你去游♥行♥
Oh, wow. I know. Better throw you a parade, huh?
我真的很期待
Oh, I am really looking forward to that.
你想把感谢印在低音鼓上
Well, you want the thank yous printed on the bass drums
还是苏萨大号♥的喇叭上
or the sousaphone covers?
谁拿走我的行李
Hey, did anyone bring my bag in?
我的主管克莱德·尤尼克斯
My supervisor Clyde Unix…
他接任1986年退休的柯比·凯勒
He took over after Kirby Keller retired in ’86.
在密歇根州上半岛买♥♥了农场养马
Horse farm, upper peninsula of Michigan.
那地方美极了 有机会可以去看看
Gorgeous country, if you ever get the chance.
哇
Wow.
不错的淋浴
Nice shower.
真奇怪
That’s weird.
没有开关
No controls.
亲爱的 怎么打开淋浴
Hey, honey, how do you turn the shower on?
打开淋浴
Shower on.
关 关淋浴
Off! Shower off!
关闭淋浴
Shower off.
老天
Gosh! Ooh!
声控淋浴 酷
Voice-activated water. Cool.
凉水
Water cool.
关 关淋浴 -关闭淋浴
Off! Shower off! -Shower off.
凉水 -凉水淋浴
Water… Cool… -Water. Shower cool.
水太冷 -凉水
Cool the water. -Water cool.
关掉水 关掉
Water off! Turn off!
关闭
Off.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你进了自己的球 友军炮火
You scored on yourself. Friendly fire.
八号♥球 角袋
Eight ball, corner pocket.