Kids that get up in front of whole schools
说他们不喜欢圣诞节不太好
and say they don’t like Christmas aren’t fine, Sara.
她只是说不喜欢过两个圣诞节
Well, she said she didn’t like having two Christmases.
还是你的错
Which is on you.
我们一起过圣诞节怎么样
So what if we all spend a Christmas together?
统一圣诞节 很好
A Together Christmas. That’s good.
你解决了难题
Now you fixed it. See, that…
现在与你无关了
Now it’s off of you.
我们也邀请阿德里安娜的爸爸
Let’s invite Adrianna’s dad, too.
什么 -是的
What? -Yes.
你是说真的 -对
Are you being serious right now? No. -Yeah.
把手放下
Put that hand down.
我讨好那家伙 他却对我像抢了他的孩子
I’ve been nothing but nice to that guy, and he treats me like I abducted his kid.
我不同意
I’m not doing that.
别又把事情搞砸了
Why are you messing up the mood now, all right?
我们去告诉孩子们统一过圣诞节的好主意
We wanna go tell the kids my great idea about the Together Christmas.
怎么变成你的主意了
Wait, how did it become your idea?
主意是你的 只不过我改成统一圣诞节
It was your idea, but I named it Together Christmas.
比奇堡的人们
People of Bikini Bottom…
小家伙
Hey, guys?
听好了 我有个惊喜
Guys. Listen up, I got a surprise.
有没有听
Hello?
有个大惊喜 -惊喜
Guys. We got a big surprise! -A surprise?
还有一匹小马 -一张蹦床
Another pony? -A trampoline?
你要走了
You leaving?
不是的
Not quite, okay?
我们有比这更好的
But, no, we got something better than that, okay?
更好 更棒
So much better. It’s gonna be great.
不用为圣诞节来回跑
Guys, this year, no more back and forth at Christmas.
不用来回跑 -我刚说过
We’re not doing the back and forth. -Nope. I just said that.
不用跑来跑去过圣诞 -没有来回
No more back and forth at Christmas. -No back and forth.
今年 我们要一起过圣诞节
This year, we’re gonna spend one Christmas all together, all of us!
好啊 -大家过统一圣诞节
Yay! -All of us. A Together Christmas!
统一圣诞节 -安静点
A Together Christmas! -Can you be quiet?
像普通家庭一样过团聚圣诞节
A Together Christmas like a normal family!
好啊
Yay!
我去接听
I’ll get it.
你好
Hello?
库尔特爷爷
Grandpa Kurt?
爸爸 库尔特爷爷要跟你说话
Daddy, Grandpa Kurt wants to talk to you.
不 达斯蒂 我跟他说
No, no, no. Dusty, I’ll just tell him…
没关系 萨拉
No. It’s okay, Sara.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks, buddy.
怎么了 爸爸
What, Dad?
好久没见
Yeah, long time.
不 我很好 明天
No, I’m fine. Tomorrow?
明天 -不
Tomorrow. -No.
我可以去接你 但是
I could probably pick you up, I guess, but…
我父母明天要来 -我不在乎
Hey! Psst! Guess what? My folks are coming tomorrow. -I don’t care.
可以一起去接 -闭嘴
We can go together. -You shut up.
爸爸 你会发个短♥信♥
Dad, do you want to just text… Hello?
听我说
Dusty, listen to me,
我觉得你的负能量太大了
I think you’re approaching this with way too much negative energy.
你不知道自己在说什么 所以给我闭嘴
Brad, you don’t know what you’re talking about, so shut your fat hole!
达斯蒂
Dusty.
抱歉 布拉德
I’m sorry, Braddie. I’m sorry.
看看他对我的影响
You see what he does to me?
他人还没到就已经破坏了圣诞
I mean, he’s not even here yet, and he’s already ruining Christmas.
好的 放松 -我不能
Okay, okay, relax. Relax. -I can’t!
你父亲还没见过进步后的达斯蒂
Look, your father hasn’t met the new evolved Dusty.
你进步成善解人意以孩子为先的家长
You’re a progressive, sensitive, child-first parent.
他会拿这个嘲笑我们 你会明白
That’s exactly the stuff he’s gonna make fun of us for. You’ll see.
他会嘲笑我们所做的一切
He’s gonna scoff at everything we do. He’s a scoffer, Brad.
佩佩 你也有成年的儿子
Pepe, you have a grown son, right?
是的
Si.
干嘛不告诉达斯蒂你儿子有多重要
Why don’t you tell Dusty here how much your son means to you
在这欢乐的节日
in this season of good cheer?
我儿子令我极度失望 我每天都懊悔生下他
你看 -他没说好话
You see? -He didn’t say nice things
不是你想的那样
like you think he did, Brad.
别傻了
Dusty, you’re being silly.
谁不会以你为傲
I mean, who wouldn’t be impressed with you?
拜托
Come on.
我的天
Dear God!
他怎么像是直布罗陀石壁
He looks as if he’s been chiseled from Gibraltar itself.
这显得很奇怪 但很有性格
This is gonna come off weird, Dusty, but he’s beautiful.
我恨不得跟他做朋友
I want to be his friend so bad.
达斯蒂 -嘿 爸爸
Dusty. -Hey, Pop.
旅途顺利吧 -不错
How was your flight? -Not bad.
花了二十分钟才到达大门
Took 20 minutes to get to the gate though.
这里为何如此拥挤
What’s with that bottleneck you got out there?
抱歉 我们的机场不符合你的要求
I’m sorry our local airport tarmac’s not up to your standards, huh?
抱歉 我不知道机场是你设计的
I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you designed this airport,
否则我的要求更高
or I’d have been more sensitive.
我会搬去离机场更近的城镇
Oh, I guess I’ll move to a new town with a better airport
这样你五年来一次就很方便了
that way you won’t be inconvenienced when you show up every five years or so.
老样子 敏感先生 我喜欢
Same old Mr. Touchy. I love it.
给你 司机
Here you go, Pancho.
去把车开过来 我们在路边等你
Why don’t you bring the car around, we’ll meet you at the curb.
马上 先生
Right away, sir.
不 对不起 我不是司机
I mean, no, I’m sorry, I’m not the driver.
我是布拉德
No, I’m Brad.
孩子的继父
The stepdad.
萨拉的丈夫 -干嘛跟着你
This is Sara’s husband. -Why is he with you?
爸爸
Dad!
他特意穿上红毛衣 让我好认
That sweater. He wears a red sweater, so I can see him in a crowd.
爸爸
Dad!
他是我爸爸
That’s him, that’s Dad.
爸爸
Dad. Dad.
妈妈和爸爸
我打个招呼 -我的大男人
I made a sign. -There’s my big man.
就这家伙在照顾你的孩子
And this guy’s raising your kids half the time?
他只是很久没见他爸爸
He hasn’t seen his dad in a really long time.
虽然感恩节刚过 但感觉就像永远
It’s only been since Thanksgiving, but it feels like forever.
没错 -噢
It does! -Oh!
才四个星期 就像过了好几年
Four weeks? It’s been a few years for us.
我们该怎么做 脱裤子庆祝
What should we do? You want me to take my pants off?
妈妈怎么没来
Hey, where’s Mom?
你没收到她的短♥信♥
You didn’t get her text?
阿尼舅舅患上疱疹
Uncle Arny came down with a bad case of the shingles.
不 -妈妈要留下来
No. -So Mom’s staying back
照顾他 -好的
to take care of him. -Okay.
你还有我啊
But, hey, you still got me.
我当然知道
I sure do. I sure do!
噢
Oh!
我们会过得很愉快
We’re gonna have the best time.
达斯蒂
Oh! Dusty!
唐 -肌肉男 过来
Hey, Don. -Hey, Muscles, come here.
我感冒了 别靠近 唐
I’ve got a cold. Stay away. Don, Don!
达斯蒂
Say, Dusty,
布拉德说我们要一起过圣诞节
Brad told me about this Together Christmas we’re doing.
你们俩非常棒 进步的合作爸爸
You two are such wonderful, progressive co-dads.
合作爸爸
Co-dads?
抱歉 梅隆先生 这是我父亲唐·惠特克
I’m so sorry. Mr. Mayron, this is my father, Don Whitaker.
这是我的荣幸 船长
The pleasure is all mine, Captain!
你在1992年驾驶亚特兰蒂斯号♥航♥天♥飞机
You piloted the Space Shuttle Atlantis in 1992
1994年指挥奋进号♥执行了三次任务
and commanded the Endeavour on three missions in 1994!
好吧 我们走这边
All right, come on, we’re out this way.
谢谢你 达斯蒂
Thanks, Dusty.
库尔特 你在班机上有什么趣闻
Say, Kurt, did you meet any interesting folks on your flight?
我一路上只有威士忌和枕头