好的
Yeah.
除非你有什么话要说
You know. Unless you want to say anything?
有话对大家说 -说吧 库尔特
Anything at all? -Say it, Kurt.
现在正好 -说出来 库尔特
Now’s the time. -Just say it, Kurt.
你有什么要说的
You want to say anything?
没那么难 说吧
It’s not that bad. Just say it.
你可以说 -说吧
You can do it. -Do it.
生日是个不错的时机
Nah, the birthday’s a good target. Good target.
好吧 罗杰 你怎么说
All right, Roger, what do you say?
现在和家人一起过圣诞节还不晚
It’s not too late to spend Christmas with your family.
♪ 今天是圣诞节 ♪
* It’s Christmastime *
♪ 没有必要害怕 明白 ♪
* There’s no need to be afraid, Roger *
♪ 在圣诞节 ♪
* At Christmastime *
♪ 我们迎接光明 驱除阴影 ♪
* We let in light and we banish shade *
那是我最喜欢的歌♥
Damn, that’s my favorite song of all time.
♪ 在富足的世界里 ♪
* And in our world of plenty *
♪ 传播喜悦的微笑 ♪
* We can spread a smile of joy *
♪ 张开双臂拥抱世界 ♪
* Throw your arms around the world *
♪ 在圣诞节 ♪
* At Christmastime *
♪ 祈祷吧 ♪
* But say a prayer *
♪ 为别人而祈祷 ♪
* Pray for the other ones! *
我八月份都敢唱 我根本不在乎
I’ll play this in August, I don’t even care.
♪ 在圣诞节 ♪
* At Christmastime *
♪ 不容易 在开心时节 ♪
* It’s hard, but when you’re having fun *
♪ 窗外有一个世界 ♪
* There’s a world outside your window *
♪ 那里充满忧虑和恐惧 ♪
* It’s a world of dread and fear *
♪ 那里唯一流动的水是 ♪
* Where the only water flowing is *
♪ 苦涩刺痛的泪水 ♪
* The bitter sting of tears *
♪ 还有响起的圣诞钟声 ♪
* And the Christmas bells that ring there *
♪ 这是末日的钟声吗 ♪
* Are the clanging chimes of doom *
♪ 今晚感谢上帝 就是他们 ♪
* Well, tonight thank God it’s them *
♪ 替你受苦 ♪
* Instead of you *
好 太棒了
Yes! Fantastic!
他听到了
He heard it!
来吧 罗杰
Come on, Roger.
我们都被困在这里
Look. Yes, we’re all stuck here,
但我们和亲人在一起
but we’re with our loved ones.
我不是 我一个人来
I’m not. I came alone.
好吧
Okay, well,
圣诞节他一个人去看电影 确实有点悲哀
he came to the movies alone on Christmas, and that’s a little sad.
♪ 确实有点悲哀 ♪
* That’s a little sad! *
但你并非独自一人
But you’re not alone, sir.
想想看 我们经常去看电影
I mean, think about it. We come to the movies all the time.
我们和数百人坐在一起
We sit with hundreds of people.
一起欢笑 一起哭泣
And we laugh together, we cry together,
但我们从来不看对方
but we never look at each other, do we?
布拉德 这不是麦克风 是鼓槌
Brad, it’s not a microphone, it’s a mallet. See?
他们听得见 -你们听得到我说话
They can hear you. -You can still hear me, right?
是的 -是的
Yeah. -Yeah.
互相看一眼
Take a look at each other.
没错 -嗨
That’s right. -Hi.
互相拥抱一下
Give a hug. Give an embrace.
我们这里有非常棒的圣诞晚会要素
What we have here are the makings of a really great Christmas party.
有圣诞树
We have a Christmas tree.
有音乐和零食
We have music and snacks.
有圣诞精神
We have Christmas spirit.
有欢笑
We have mirth.
有圣诞雪
We have snow!
你知道哪里没有圣诞雪
You know who doesn’t have snow?
我打赌他知道哪里没有圣诞雪
I’ll bet he knows who doesn’t have snow, don’t you?
是的 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
我知道哪里没有圣诞雪
I know where there isn’t snow.
♪ 非洲不下圣诞雪 ♪
* And there won’t be snow in Africa *
♪ 今年圣诞节 ♪
* This Christmastime! *
♪ 他们知道今天是圣诞节吗 ♪
* Do they know it’s Christmastime at all? *
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐 各位
Merry Christmas, folks!
♪ 养活这个世界 ♪
* Feed the world *
♪ 让他们知道今天是圣诞节 ♪
* Let them know it’s Christmastime *
♪ 养活这个世界 ♪
* Feed the world *
什么
What?
♪ 让他们知道今天是圣诞节 ♪
* Let them know it’s Christmastime *
“萨拉”
“Sara.
“既聪明又美丽”
“Beautiful and smart.
“大家都喜爱的妈妈”
“The mom that everyone loves”?
我的天 她以我为原型塑造角色
Oh, my God. She’s basing a character on me!
好了 小家伙
All right, guys.
我们要到复活节才再见面
We’re not gonna see them again till Easter,
大家都跟教父和爷爷说再见
so everybody say good-bye to El Padre and Pop-Pop.
再见 迪连 -再见 教父
Bye, Dylan. -Good-bye, El Padre!
下次你想射一个家伙
Hey, next time you want to shoot a guy,
不要晃来晃去 瞄准质心
don’t just wing him, go for center mass, okay?
再见 阿德里安娜
Good-bye, Adrianna.
我不想你走 爷爷
I don’t want you to go, Pop-Pop!
真的 -是啊
Really? -Yeah, really?
当然 他得到拥抱
Sure. Of course, he gets a hug.
你可以打电♥话♥给我 跟我说爷爷故事
Maybe you can call me and tell me more Pop-Pop stories.
我乐意如此
I would love to!
我帮你注册了老年伴侣网站
Oh. And I also signed you up for SeniorMatch.com.
为你这样的老年人服务的交♥友♥网♥站
It’s a dating website for old people like you.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, sweetie.
宝贝 你妈妈的短♥信♥
Honey, it’s your mom texting.
他们刚下飞机
They’re just getting off the plane.
我最好在他们来之前走
I’d better go before they get here.
我不想把事情弄得很尴尬
I don’t want to make anything awkward.
再见 爸爸 -再见 大男人
Bye, Dad. -Bye, big man.
爱你 -我也爱你 布拉德
Love you. -I love you, too, Brad.
是啊 祝你一路顺风
Hey, well, yeah, you have a good flight.
我们别这样下去了
Yeah, let’s not get that going.
我同意 这得从小就开始
I agree. You’ve got to start that younger.
我们错过了那扇窗户
We missed that window.
我真的很感激你的手势
I really appreciate the gesture.
是吗 那就好
You do? Then okay.
再见了 小子 -再见
Hey. I’ll see you, kid. -See you soon, yeah.
是的 再见 小子
Yeah, bye, kid.
你不走吗 爷爷 -来了 船长
Are you coming, Pop-Pop? -Come on, Captain!
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
唐 我一直在想
You know, Don, I’ve been thinking.
你不需要交♥友♥网♥站
You don’t need a dating app.
你只需要帮手
What you need is a wingman.
我换了去维加斯的航♥班♥
I switched our flights to Vegas.
新年去凯撒皇宫 重振雄风
New Year’s at Caesar’s, fix you right up.
听起来棒极了
That sounds wonderful!
我们在哪里转机
Where are we connecting through?
别学我 爷爷
Don’t start with me, Pop-Pop.
布拉德 别紧张了
Hey, Braddie. Don’t be nervous now.
你是我认识的最善良 最温柔 最诚实的人
You are the kindest, most gentle and honest guy I know.
不管你妈妈和谁一起走下扶梯
And whoever your mother brings down that escalator,
他会爱你的 你明白吗
he’s gonna love you, you hear me?
奶奶
Grandma!
是萨利机长
Is that Sully?
等等 是谁
Wait, wait, who?
萨利·萨伦伯格
Sully Sullenberger.
在哈德逊河上奇迹般地救了155名乘客
The guy who saved 155 passDefaulters on the miracle on the Hudson!
克林特·伊斯特伍德为此拍了一部电影
Clint Eastwood made a frickin’ movie about it.
我们在你家看过 很棒
Wait. We watched it at your house, it was awesome!
对 汤姆·汉克斯和阿伦·艾克哈特主演
Right. Tom Hanks and Aaron Eckhart.
我真的很喜欢
I really enjoyed it.
那家伙是民族英雄 他成为你的继父
That guy is a national hero, and he’s gonna be your stepdad.
哇 太神了
Wow. Amazing.