你不是就那样吗
No? No, that didn’t do it for you?
我觉得很不错
Come on. I thought it was pretty good.
你说的是刚才看电影里的台词
That whole speech was in the movie we just saw.
是吗 -一字不改
Was it? -Yeah. Word for word.
戏剧性的停顿和台词
Dramatic pauses and all.
连姆·尼森刚刚说的
Liam Neeson just said that.
那一定是在我的潜意识里
It must’ve been in my subconscious.
我要去撒尿
I’m gonna go drain the lizard.
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
那是非常不错的
Whoa! That is a very impressive
手表 劳力士 我的是卡西欧
watch. Is that a Rolex? Mine’s a Casio.
你知道吗 库尔特
You know what, Kurt?
我们第一次见面
When we first met,
我很高兴我们能成为合作爷爷
I was so excited about our being co-grandpas.
现在大家都很痛苦 我儿子不会原谅我
And now everybody’s miserable! And my son won’t forgive me.
你知道你和布拉德真正需要什么吗
You know what you and Brad really need?

Oh, no.
我不会接受你这种人的建议
I’m not taking any advice from the likes of you.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好吧 我们需要什么
Okay, what do we need?
阿德里安娜来了 -梅根
Hey! Adrianna’s here! -Megan!

Hi!
我摆脱不了这家伙 -我摆脱不了这家伙
I can’t shake this guy. -I can’t shake this guy.
你们也被困了 -是啊
You guys got stuck here, too? -Yeah.
迪连 看看还有谁被困 你女朋友
And, Dylan, look who else got stuck. Your girlfriend!
我们让她站在槲寄生下
We should put her under the mistletoe.

Yeah!
拜托 站在下面 -站好
Come on, stay under. -Stay.
你喜欢那个女孩
You like that girl, don’t you?

Hmm.
好吧
Well,
是谁一个人击倒一个球瓶
who knocked down a pin all by himself?
我行吗 -没错 你可以
I did? -Damn right, you did.
现在上去进行第二次投球
Now go in there and pick up that spare.
她来了 迪连
Here she is, Dylan!
这似乎是不太对
It just doesn’t seem right.
布拉德
Brad?
爸爸 我真的不想
Dad, I really don’t want to…
老天
Jeez.
我们要像男人一样解决这个问题
We’re gonna settle this physically, like men!
当一切都结束时 我们会感觉好很多
And when it’s all over, we’re gonna feel a whole lot better.
至少今天有人接受了我的建议
At least somebody’s taking my advice today.
住手 这是虐待儿童 亲爱的 帮帮我
Cut it out! This is child abuse! Honey, help me!
别这么软蛋 快还手
Don’t be such a snowflake. Fight back!
嘿 你们 别闹了
Hey, guys, come on, knock it off.
你们就别撒泼了
You’re making a scene, all right?
唐 靠住他
Yeah, Don, lean on him!
与我交战 儿子 为了我们的父子关系
Defaultage me, son, for the sake of our male bond.
不 等等 看
No, wait, wait, look. Look!
他要干什么
What’s he doing?
他准备献出他的初吻
Oh, my God. He’s going in for his first kiss.
看 她站在槲寄生下
Look, she’s standing under the mistletoe.
天哪 我的手♥机♥呢
Oh, my God. Where’s my phone? Where’s my phone?
我的手♥机♥在哪
Oh, my God, where’s your phone?
布拉德 你的手♥机♥呢
Brad, where’s your phone!
好的 在这里 给你
Okay, it’s right here. Right here. Yeah. Yeah.
看他多勇敢 她是你的了
Look how brave he is. She’s all yours, buddy.
除非她有男朋友
Unless she’s got a boyfriend.
这种年龄 总会有朋友圈
In that case, there’s always the Friend Zone.
朋友圈没什么不好
No, there’s nothing wrong with the Friend Zone.
他不会进入朋友圈的
Guys, he’s not going in the Friend Zone, okay?
看她的笑容 她喜欢他
Look at that smile. She likes him.
她想要一个吻
Yeah, she wants a kiss.
天哪 他吻了他姐姐
My God, he kissed his sister!
恭喜你 你这个幸运的女孩
Congratulations, you lucky gal.
我做到了 教父 我吻了我喜欢的女孩
I did it, El Padre! I kissed the girl I like!
好 好小子
Yeah! Attaboy!
你刚吻了你姐姐 你这孩子有病
Did you just kiss your sister? You sick kid!
继母的女儿
Stepsister.
这样还是不行 我知道
I mean, still not okay, I know that.
不 等等 他只是有点糊涂
What? No, no, wait, he’s just a little confused, all right?
看是谁养大的 也就不足为奇了
It’s no surprise when you look at who raised him.
阿德里安娜 来吧 我们回家
Adrianna, come on. We’re going home.
罗杰 你不能在暴风雪中上路
Wait, wait, Roger, you can’t go out in that storm.
我是第三季冰路前行卡车司机的替补
I was an alternate for Season 3 Ice Road Truckers.
我不会有事的
I’ll be fine.
那一季司机最强
That was their best season.
我来吧
I got this.
等一下 罗杰
Wait a minute. Roger, hold up, man.
不 现在起 你不能接近我女儿
No. From now on, I don’t want you anywhere near my daughter.
我不想和你们这班人有任何关系
I don’t want anything to do with any of you people!
我也从没想过和你成为一家人
Look, I never wanted to be family with you, either, Roger.
就像布拉德从没想过和我成为一家人一样
Just like Brad never wanted to be family with me, did you, Brad?
根本不 我恨死你了
No. Not at all. I hated your guts.
我现在仍然这样坚持
In fact, I still kind of do right now.
我也是 布拉德
Yeah. Me, too, Brad.
但这些孩子把我们联♥系♥在一起
But we’re all connected by these kids.
谁也别想摆脱
No one’s going anywhere.
你要阻止我 -若有必要 是的
You gonna stop me? -If I have to, yes.
你弱小不堪 你这个娘娘腔
Yeah, right. You couldn’t stop a clock, you weak tit.
拳头
The hammer.
你知道吗 阿德里安娜
You know what, Adrianna?
你不会喜欢的 小姐 这是早该做的
You’re not gonna like this, young lady, but this is long overdue.
我爱你
I love you.
我感动了 -我也是 此时此刻
That got me. -Got me, too. Right here.
你刚才说什么来着
What the hell did you just say?
你没听错 我爱我的继女
You heard me. I said, I love my stepdaughter!
说真的 我早就该这样说了
And I meant it. I should’ve said it a long time ago,
我不擅长表现自己的内心 害怕被拒绝
but I was afraid to put myself out there and risk getting rejected.
好温馨
Sweet.
这样吧
You know what?
阿德里安娜 你和妈妈一起过圣诞节
Adrianna, you’re gonna spend Christmas with your mom, okay?
你不能走 罗杰
You’re not leaving us, Roger.
因为我也爱你
‘Cause I love you, too.
收回那句话 -不 我不能
You take that back! -Nope. I can’t.
现在不能收回
Can’t take it back now.
大家都听见了 就在这里
Everybody heard it. It’s out there.
大家都听到了 -是的
Everybody hear it? -Yeah.
你是她爸爸 你造就了她
You’re her dad, you made her who she is,
尽管她现在对我怀有相当多的怨恨
and despite her currently harboring a fair amount of resentment towards me,
我爱她 那意味着我也爱你
I love her, so that means I love you, too.
我一直都不擅长表达
And I’ve never been too good about saying it,
但我会以布拉德为榜样
but I’m gonna follow Brad’s example,
我也爱他
who I also love.
现在你说些让我哽噎的话
Now you’re just saying things to choke me up.
布拉德 别哭了
Brad! Cut it out.
我想 -我情不自禁
I’m trying. -I’m a hot mess here.
唐 拜托 -你得明白
Don, please! -You’ve got to understand,
这些话让我情不自禁
when it comes out of nowhere like that,
你还能指望我什么
what do you expect?
别激动 -我不激动
Stop! -I’m stopping.
现在不激动 -我们
I’m currently stopping. -We’re…
别说了 让我很难为情
Yeah, guys. Cut it out, you’re embarrassing me.
我爱你 布拉德
I love you, Brad.
我爱凯伦 我爱萨拉
And I love Karen, I love Sara,
我爱我的孩子们
and I love my kids.

I…
我需要更多时间才说得出口
I might need a little more time with that one.
好 我理解
Sure, understood.
我们正取得进展 也许是你的生日
But we’re making progress. Maybe for your birthday.