爸爸
Dad!
唐 对不起
Don, I’m sorry!
真是烂透了
That sucks.
对不起 -不 没关系
I’m so sorry. -No, no, it was all right.
不公平 那是个冰球
Hey, no fair. That’s an ice ball.
没错
You bet it is.
你扔出了 我们就不再是合作爸爸
You know, you throw that and we are no longer co-dads.
我要走在你前面 白♥痴♥
I’m way ahead of you, dickhead.
从现在起
You know, from now on,
我们就像典型的混血家庭
we’ll just act like a normal blended family
我对你恨之入骨
with me hating your guts.
孩子们永远不会知道
The kids will never know,
因为我是个好爸爸 不会把他们的继父扔到车底下
because I’m too good of a dad to ever throw their stepfather under the bus.
但你正要去那里了 布拉德
But that’s right where you’re gonna be, Brad.
我的车底下
Under my bus.
你猜怎么着 我早晚都要给你庆祝
Well, guess what, I’m gonna celebrate you morning, noon and night
因为在孩子们面前做是件正确的事
because it’s the right thing to do in front of the kids.
你要知道我对你的真实感觉
But just know the way I really feel about you
你就是个吸屁精 达斯蒂
is you can suck a fart, Dusty.
又湿又油腻的屁
A wet, greasy fart.
你是继续装腔作势还是来一打
You gonna keep pump-faking that thing or you gonna take a shot, Brad?

Huh?
什么
What? What? Huh?
他从来没有做过运动
He’s never played sports ever.
雪球可能粘在手上了
Maybe it’s stuck to his hand.

Oh! Oh!

Huh? Huh?
我就是这样想的
That’s what I thought.
你不值得我这样做
You know what, Dusty, you’re not worth it.
走吧 爸爸
Come on, Dad.

Good.
玩心理 你完全值得
Psych. You’re totally worth it!
爸爸
Dad!
那是个冰球 -那样对待你♥爸♥爸
That was an ice ball. -Treating your dad like that!
爸爸
Dad.
那是个意外
Look, it was an accident.
继续吧 罗杰
Go ahead, Roger.
布拉德第一次说对了
Brad was right the first time.
你不值得
You’re not worth it.
见鬼 打在我脖子上
Dang! Right down my neck!
唐 抱歉
Don! Sorry! Sorry!
那家伙就像个雪球磁铁
That guy’s like a snowball magnet.
你都说对了 你现在高兴了
You were right about everything. You happy now?
达斯蒂
Dusty,
我喜欢做对的人
I do like being right.
那是你的宝宝
Hey, is that your baby in there?
格里夫
Griffy!
我知道 宝贝 没事的
I know. I know, sweetie. It’s okay, it’s okay.
我知道
I know, I know.
那是达斯蒂的主意 我没想过这样做
This was Dusty’s idea. I never wanted to do this.
圣诞日
布拉德 那是我的
Hey, Brad. That one’s mine.
这个包是你的 -是的
Oh, is this bag yours? -Yeah.
萨拉
Sara? Sara!
我的天
Oh, my gosh. -Ew.
发生什么事了
What is going on here?
发生什么事了 警官
What’s happening, Officer?
前面公路有雪崩
Avalanche hit the highway up ahead.
清理干净要几个小时
It’s gonna take a few hours to clear it,
所以跟着车流回到镇里
so follow the traffic back into town, all right?
是什么引起雪崩的 因为下大雪
What caused the avalanche? Was it all the snow?
是的 我很确定
Yeah, I’m pretty sure
雪崩是因为大雪引起的
snow had something to do with the avalanche.
别停
Keep it moving!
我们可以停下来吃午饭来消磨时间
Well, I guess we could stop and have lunch to kill time.
就在圣诞日
On Christmas Day?
哪里有开门的
What’s gonna be open?
我不知道
I don’t know.
魅力电影院
看那边
Oh, look at that!
每个人都有同样的想法
Looks like everyone had the same idea.
一切都卖♥♥完了
Oh, no. Everything’s sold out.
只能看导弹牵引
Well, I guess we could see Missile Tow.
那是什么呢
What’s that about?
连姆·尼森主演的电影
It’s Liam Neeson.
他是拖车司机 和孩子们回家
He’s a tow truck driver who’s on his way home for Christmas
过圣诞的路上发生恐♥怖♥分♥子♥劫持
with his kids and happens along some terrorists
一枚移♥动♥式洲际弹道导弹
who’ve hijacked a mobile ICBM.
最后他把导弹挂在拖车上
So he hooks it to his rig
在圣诞节日出之前送到北美防空司令部
and has to get it to NORAD before Christmas morning.
我听说非常好
I hear it’s really good!
布拉德 不适合十三岁以下观看
I don’t know, Brad, it’s PG-13.
我不太喜欢粗俗的对白
I don’t really care for the salty language.
电影里有可爱的小孩
Well, it has cute little kids in it.
能有多粗俗
I mean, how dirty can it be?
而且你喜欢连姆·尼森
Besides, you love Liam Neeson.
没错
I do.
就看这一部 -好
Let’s just give it a shot. -Yes!
看起来很英勇
Looks very heroic.
没错 -真男人
I’ll say that much. -I mean, really. Man!
前排 我不知道
The front row? I don’t know, Brad.
那样 -别烦恼了
What about the… -Dad, please stop!
眼睛会疲劳的
It’s gonna strain your eyes.
我们别无选择
We don’t have a choice, all right?
妈妈和布拉德
Look, it’s Mom and Brad!
圣诞老人有礼物给你们这些混♥蛋♥
Santa’s got a present for you bastards.
你们完蛋了 混♥蛋♥
You’re impounded, asshole.
你做到了 爸爸 -你把他们都杀了
You did it, Daddy! -You killed them all.
不 孩子 我们成功了 我们把他们都杀了
No, kids. We did it. We killed them all.
我们同心协力
Together.
我们爱你 爸爸
We love you, Daddy.
我也爱你们
I love you, too.
在这个疯狂的世界里 我唯一在乎的
The only thing that matters to me in this crazy world
就是你们 孩子
is you kids.
我很抱歉你们的假期被那些
And I’m sorry that your holiday was ruined
不信神的母亲给毁了
by those godless mother…
对不起 各位
Sorry, folks.
看来我们停电了
Looks like we’re having a bit of a power outage.
我们不知道什么时候能恢复供电
We don’t know when the power’s gonna come back on,
所以你们都可以呆在这里或者大厅里
so you guys are all welcome to stay in here or in the lobby.
交通部希望大家都呆在室内 先别上路
The DOT wants everybody to stay inside and off the roads,
所以可能会在这里呆一段时间
so we might be in here for a while.
我打赌这也是因为大雪
You know, I bet this is because of the snow, too.
老天 你想怎么样
Gee, Dad, you think so?
我要去厕所
I need to use the gent’s.
布拉德 你要去拉尿吗
Brad, do you need to go tee-tee?
别在大庭广众之下说
Dad, don’t say that in public!
快去 -好的
Just go. -All right.
他还在看着我
Is he still looking at me?
是的
Yes.
他是在做那个样子吗 你知道
Is he doing that one look that he does? You know, like…
他常做那种表情 -是的
Is he doing that look? -Yeah.
眼睛一眨不眨
Where he doesn’t blink? Yeah.
没错
Yep.
你知道吗
You know,
当我听说
when I said that
布拉德把你变成了你不像你
Brad was turning you into something that you’re not?
也许我真的想说
Maybe, you know, what I really meant to say
那就是
was that
布拉德把你变成了我做不到的人
Brad’s turning you into something that I’m not,
一位好爸爸
a good dad.