接受下注
I’ll take that.
我是庄家
I’ll cover that.
加油 宝贝
Come on, honey!
加油 -你可以的
Come on, buddy. -You can do it, kid.
拜托
Please. Please.
我做到了
Whoo! I did it!
谢谢你相信我 教父
Thanks for believing in me, El Padre!
我就知道你行的
You bet, buddy! I knew you had it in you!
你是赢家
You’re a winner! You’re a winner!
我成功了
I did it!
你们去哪了
Hey, where were you guys?
就快排到我们了
We’re almost at the front of the line here.
我们在星巴克考察当地人才
We were at the Starbucks checking out the local talent.
隔桌可爱小女孩一直看着这小子
Cute little number at the next table was giving this one the eye.
教父要了煮咖啡女士的电♥话♥号♥码
And El Padre got a phone number from the lady who made the coffees.
我们喝免费咖啡
We got free ones!
我要喝咖啡 -什么 快排队
I drink coffee now. -What? Get in here.
大跳跃
Big jump!
欢迎来到北极
Welcome to the North Pole!
宝贝 你确定不想和他们去看圣诞老人
Hey, honey, are you sure you don’t want to go see Santa with the boys?
之前你很想去
You were so excited.
圣诞老人真没劲
Mom, Santa is so lame.
快来 -他听得见
Come on. -He can hear you, you know!
我很抱歉
You know, I’m sorry…
我女儿认为你女儿很了不起
My daughter thinks that your daughter is amazing.
真可爱
Oh, that’s sweet.
很可爱 你说得对
Which is cute, you’re right,
有时阿德里安娜做某些事
but sometimes when Adrianna does certain things,
梅根会认为这样做也可以 因为你说过
then Megan thinks that it’s okay to do it because you said that…
我的天
Oh, my God.
你这是在偷东西
Are you really stealing right now?
有时我也偷点东西
Sometimes I shoplift a little bit.
寻求刺♥激♥
It’s exciting!
好吧 这样很刺♥激♥
No! I mean… Okay, yeah, it’s a little exciting.
我的心都快跳出来了
My heart’s really beating out of my chest.
万一被逮了呢 你得放回去
What if we get caught? You got to put it back!
你真乖
You’re so obedient.
别总是循规蹈矩
You’re always following the rules, you know.
拜托 萨拉
Come on, Sara.
跟我一起玩 别紧张
Have a little fun with me. Relax.
我很想跟你一起玩
I mean, I would love to have a little fun with you,
我想让你知道 我并不温顺
but I just want you to know, I am not obedient, okay?
那把这个放进兜里 -不 谢谢
Then put this in your pants. -No. No, thank you.
别弄我的胸部 有点怪
And don’t touch my boobs. It’s weird.
住手 我才不偷东西
Stop it! I’m not going to shoplift!
为什么 -因为
Why not? -Because…
你马上就明白为什么了
Because you’re about to see why.
对不起 小姐 -是
Pardon me, miss? -Yes?
这女人是否骚扰你 -什么
Is this woman bothering you? -What?
她为人有点挑剔 不过很好 谢谢你
She’s a little judgmental, but she’s fine. Thank you.
别担心
No worries.
欢迎来到北极
Welcome to the North Pole!
你圣诞节想要什么
And what do you want for Christmas?
我来得及时
Oh, I didn’t miss it. Hi!
看那里 拍张靓照
Right there. This is a great shot.
拍到了吗 亲爱的 -我拍了一张靓照
Are you getting it, honey? -Yeah, I got a good one.
拍得真好
That’s a great shot.
谢谢 圣诞老人
Thank you, Santa.
不客气 -亲爱的
You’re welcome! -Hi, honey.
你怎么样 大兄弟
What about you, big brother?
你做得不错 你想要什么
I’m sure you’ve been good. What’s on your list?
我想要
I kind of want
一把20号♥猎枪
a 20-gauge shotgun,
这样可以和教父去猎火鸡了
so I can go turkey hunting with my El Padre!
搞什么鬼 谁教他的
What the heck? Where’d he come up with that?
他想要一支枪
Did he just ask for a firearm?
当然了 20号♥ 那小子很懂行
Sure did! 20-gauge. Kid knows his guns.
库尔特 我们已经谈过了
Kurt, we’ve already been through this. Dusty and I…
最后声明 没有那回事
Yeah, it is final. That’s it. It’s not happening.
真的 我怎么不记得讨论过
Really? Because I don’t remember being part of that discussion.
或者我只是乖巧小妻子 听命于男人
Or am I just some little obedient wife who does whatever the men folk say?
是啊 这对我很不公平
Yeah, that doesn’t seem quite fair to me.
滚开 库尔特
Oh, piss off, Kurt.
亲爱的 他说的是枪
Honey, he’s talking about a gun.
如果可以 我要
If I may, can I just
和我孙子说句话
have a word with my grandson?
我只是想让你完全理解你的要求
I just want you to fully understand what you’re asking for.
带一把枪走进荒野
To take a gun into the wilderness,
找一只自♥由♥自在的野生动物
find an animal living free,
并夺走动物的生命
and take away its life.
那动物再也不能呼吸或奔跑
So that it can never breathe or run
或无法再玩耍了
or play ever again.
这就是你想要的吗
Now, is that what you really want?
是的
Yes.
不 我不想那样做 -啊
No. I don’t want to do that. -Ah.
你心地善良 迪连
You have a good heart, Dylan.
我来吧 我要杀火鸡
I’ll do it! I’ll kill a turkey!
我要射火鸡 拜托
Can I shoot one? Please?
我要一把猎枪 圣诞老人
I’ll have one shotgun, please, Santa.
还要很多子弹
And gobs and gobs of bullets.
不 甜心 对不起
No, no, no, cupcake. No, I’m sorry.
不 男人打猎 你们女人煮猎物
No, the men do the hunting. You ladies cook what we kill.
你说什么
Excuse me?
是啊 对不起
Yeah, excuse you?
来吧 火鸡
Here, turkey, turkey, turkey!
要有耐心 宝贝
Be patient, sweetheart.
诱饵就在附近
The decoys are right around the corner.
太棒了 达斯蒂
This is nice, huh, Dust?
你和我 就像以前一样呼吸新鲜空气
You and me, the fresh air. Just like old times.
你说什么“就像以前一样”
What do you mean “just like old times”?
你只带我出来一次
You only took me once, Dad.
老天 我不知道
Jeez, I don’t know.
你确定这是个好主意 萨拉
Are you sure this is a good idea, Sara?
梅根是个性坚强独♥立♥女孩
Megan is a strong independent woman.
她想要帮助减少野生火鸡的数量
If she wants to help thin the wild turkey population
这样火鸡就不会在冬天饿死
so that they don’t starve to death in the winter,
这是宪法第二修正案赋予的权利
that is her right by the Second Amendment.
天哪 你接受得很快
Boy, you bought into that real quick.
我认为对梅根来说
I mean, I think for Megan,
这不是关于野生动物保护 而是嗜血
this is less about wildlife conservation and more about bloodlust.
看来有人选错日子当火鸡了
Looks like somebody picked the wrong day to be a turkey.
把手肘放低 握紧枪托
Keep your elbow down and cradle the stock, okay.
我明白
Yeah, I get it.
我到底能不能开枪
Can I shoot the damn thing or not?
对 就是这样
Yeah, that’s the spirit.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath,
然后扣动扳机射击
and then squeeze that trigger as you’re letting it out.
梅根 你确定这是你想做的
Megan, are you sure this is what you want to do?
我们快命名吧
Let’s name it.
如果名字有的话 她不会杀的
She’s not gonna kill it if it has a name.
好 格特鲁德 -山姆 汤姆
Yes! Gertrude. -Sam? Tom?
比莉·荷莉戴 不
Billie Holiday! No.
以利亚 -以利亚
Elijah. -Elijah!
以利亚 快回家 -别动摇
Elijah, run home! -Stand your ground, kid.
拯救自己 以利亚
Save yourself, Elijah!
开枪吧 孩子
Take the shot, kid. Take the shot.
不 以利亚有感觉
No, Elijah has feelings!
快开枪
Take the shot!
老天
Oh, God!
爸爸
Dad!