布拉德
Brad.
再见 爸爸 -再见 宝贝
Bye, Daddy. -Bye, sweetie.
我星期一来接你
Bye-bye, guys. I’ll pick you up on Monday.
布拉德 -怎么了
Brad. -What’s up?
布拉德
Hey, Brad.
你看上去挺好
Hey, Brad. Looking good, buddy.
迪连 你的牙套呢 -在爸爸家
Dylan, where’s your retainer? -I left it at Dad’s.
你的数学作业本呢
Hey, where’s your math workbook?
在妈妈家
At Mom’s house.
你的内♥裤♥呢 -我不知道
Where are all your undies? -I don’t know.
怎么有这么多内♥裤♥
How do we got so many undies?
生日快乐 小家伙
Happy birthday, buddy!
布拉德送我一部了
Brad already got me one.
是我的主意
It was my idea! It was my idea!
嘿 小心
Hey, look at that.
小家伙
Guys.
爸爸
Daddy.

Oh!
梅根 等一下
Megan, hold up!

Whoa!

Ah!
你没事吧 -没事
Are you all right? -I’m okay.
来了 别忘了带走
Right here! Don’t leave without it.
快点 别停
Come on! Keep it moving!
别超出交通锥
Inside the cones!
里面像甜筒 别停
Inside the cones like an ice cream. Let’s go!
布拉德
Braddie!
给你 兄弟
Here you go, buddy.
谢谢 布拉德
Oh. Thanks, Braddie.
热可可 -是的
Hot cocoa? -Yeah.
好 还漂着小棉花糖
Nice. Little marshmallows floating around there
你是最好的
all in formation. You are the greatest.
里面还放了一点甘草
I put a little licorice root in there, too.
噢 -希望你喜欢
Oh! -Tell me what you think.
嘿 小家伙 -爸爸
Hey, guys. -Daddy!
你们今天过得如何 -好
Hey. Hi, how was your day? -Good.
好了 上车吧
All right, guys, hop in.
我先行了 跆拳道馆见
I’ll get them ready and I’ll meet you at Tae Kwon Do.
三十分钟后见 -我迫不及待
See you in 30. -Great. Looking forward to it.
再见 -再见 爸爸
Bye. -Bye, Dad.

Oh!
达斯蒂 -怎么了
Dusty. -Yeah?
你今晚做了好吃的
Sorry. You made treats for tonight, right?
我只准备礼品卡 我以为今晚在你家吃
No, I got the gift card. I thought you were on treats tonight.
上次万圣节我准备了礼品卡和点心
No. I did gift card and the treats for the Halloween Spooktacular.
好吧 我去面包店买♥♥
Okay. Well, I guess I’ll hit the bakery
反正顺路 -面包店
on the way to the pageant. -Bakery?
除非你不想我去面包店
Unless you don’t want me to go to the bakery.
不 -你重复我说的话
No… -Usually, when you repeat what I said
你就上下摇晃着头
and you shake your head up and down,
那是你不想我这样做
it really means you don’t want me to do it.
我在想 -什么
I’m just thinking… -What?
也许自♥制♥更好
Maybe homemade?
再按喇叭 我打掉你的牙齿
Yeah. Hey! Honk at him again, you better count your teeth!
没问题 自♥制♥肉桂奶油饼干
No problem, Braddie. Homemade snickerdoodles
马上就来 也给你一个
coming right up. One for you, too.
我们再来碰拳 会不会很尴尬
Should we fist bump again or would it be awkward?
我不介意第二次
I don’t mind a second bump. All right.
谢谢 今晚见
Thanks, buddy. See you tonight.
谢谢你的热可可
Bye, mate. Thanks so much for the cocoa.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
抱歉
Sorry.
年度圣诞庆典 圣诞颂歌♥
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
看起来很好 谢谢
These look great. Thank you.
怎么样 -噢
Look at that. -Oh…
爸爸 凯伦 -小家伙
Daddy! Karen! -Hey! Hey, guys.
看凯伦多性感
Wow, look how sexy Karen looks.
皮裤加上侧露
Leather pants and side boob.
参加校园活动的最佳穿着
That’s perfect for a school function.
我们期待好事 -你说得对
Honey, let’s expect good things, okay? -I know, you’re right. Right.
怎么样 -嘿
Hey. How’s it going? -Hey.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
看看你们
Wow, look at you guys.
你和妈妈穿着很时髦
You and Mommy are so sassy all the time.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
我读过你的小说
Oh, hey. I got your novel.
棒极了 -很高兴你喜欢
It’s amazing. -Oh, I’m glad you like it.
里面的对话精彩绝伦
I don’t know how you write such powerful dialogue.
肯定是与生俱来 -啊
I mean, it must just come naturally, right? -Aw.
就像自然而然 -你真好
Like everything else. -You’re so sweet.
准备好了 -走吧
Are you guys ready? -Let’s go.
我想要阿德里安娜那样打扮
I want my shirt like Adrianna’s.
不行 宝贝 我们不能那样
Uh, no. No, no, no, honey. We’re not doing that, okay?
放回去 要像乖孩子
Put that back in. Look like a nice kid.
欢迎来到圣诞颂歌♥晚会
Welcome to the One Horse Open Sing!
在开始之前 请注意
Before we get started, notice we have
几位专业视频和图片摄影师
several professional video and still photographers
为所有孩子提供免费拍摄
to cover all your kids for free.
所以请大家收好自己的手♥机♥
So you can all put your phones in your pockets,
放松 好好享受这一刻
relax, and just be in the moment.
你们毫不在乎
You don’t care.
♪ 在雪地里狂奔 ♪
* Dashing through the snow *
♪ 坐在一匹马拉的雪橇上 ♪
* In a one-horse open sleigh *
♪ 在田野里我们一路欢笑 ♪
* O’er the fields we go Laughing all the way, hahaha *
♪ 马儿铃铛响 使人精神振奋 ♪
* Bells on bobtail ring Making spirits bright *
♪ 又笑又唱多么快乐 ♪
* What fun it is to laugh and sing *
♪ 今晚的滑雪之歌♥ ♪
* A sleighing song tonight *
吃圣诞老人糖果和土豆泥
…eat candy Santas and smashed potatoes
把狗打扮成驯鹿
and dressing up my dog like a reindeer.
这就是圣诞节对我的意义
That’s what Christmas means to me.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
接着是梅根·梅隆
And now we have Megan Mayron.
我叫梅根·梅隆 我最喜欢圣诞礼物
My name is Megan Mayron, and I like Christmas presents a lot.
但我真的不喜欢圣诞节
But I don’t really like Christmas.
我第一次过圣诞节时我爸爸也在
My daddy was at my first Christmases,
但我不记得那些了
but I don’t remember those ones.
接着过一些没有爸爸的圣诞节
Then we had some with no daddy at all.
直到布拉德出现
Then Brad came,
他总是大张旗鼓
but he was always trying way too hard
让大家觉得很不自在
and making everyone feel uncomfortable.
接着爸爸回来了
Then Daddy came back,
布拉德提前过圣诞节
and Brad did a pretend Christmas
向爸爸证明布拉德比他强
to show Daddy that Brad was better than him.
所以现在我们要去两个家过不同的圣诞节
So now we have to go to different houses to have different Christmases.
我和哥哥希望能像其他家庭
Me and my brother wish we were like other families
过正常的圣诞节
and we had normal Christmases.
但我们仍然喜欢收圣诞礼物
But we still like our Christmas presents.
这一点我要讲清楚
I want to be very clear about that.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
去看心理医生吧
Enjoy paying for therapy, boys!
你最好闭嘴 杰瑞
You better shut your mouth, Jerry!
没问题
Absolutely, Dusty.
孩子们都给搞糊涂了 布拉德 都怪你
We’re messing up our kids, Brad, and it’s on you.
为什么怪我
On me? Why is it on me?
你出现之前 我们只过一次圣诞节
Because before you came around we only had one Christmas.
所以是你的错
So it’s on you.
等等 我们不能因为每次
Hold on, hold on. We don’t have to circle the wagons
孩子表达消极情绪时就忙得团团转
every time one of the kids expresses a negative emotion.
他们没事
They’re fine.
孩子当着全校的面