理奇 我有点麻烦
Richie? I’m in a little bit of trouble here.
我得出去有点事 我不知道还能找谁
I don’t know who to turn to, I have to take care of something right now.
我不能让索菲亚一个人待着
But I don’t wanna leave sophia alone.
我得找人带她几个小时
I need someone to look after her for a few hours until I get back.
我知道我们已经很久没联♥系♥了
I know we haven’t spoken in a while.
你也很清楚
And you know that
要求你来帮我担当一点我很不情愿
you are my last choice on earth to ask to be responsible for anything.
但你是我哥 我想也许…
But you are my brother, I thought maybe…
我现在真的很乱
Look, I’m really fucked right now, ok?
一团糟 也找不到人帮忙
I’m in a fucked up situation, and I can’t get a hold of anyone.
你真的是我最后一个选择了
You’re my absolute dead last option.
你能就帮我这一次吗 理奇
Can you just do this one fucking thing for me,Richie?
求你了 说话啊
Please! Say something.
我知道你现在没什么重要的事情
I know you’re not doing something important.
你要我在电♥话♥里求你吗 好 我求你
If you want me to beg off the phone? This is it.
我走投无路了 求你了 理奇
This is all I’ve got…this is me begging you, Richie.
你能二十分钟内赶到帮我看着她吗
Can you be over here in 20 minutes and watch her for me?
我不能让她一个人待着 真的不能
I can’t leave her alone, I just can’t.
求你了
Please.
好
OK.
宵禁
严禁吸烟
这个单子上写着你可以带我去的地方
Here’s a list of appropriate places you are allowed to take me.
如果你带我去了别的地方
If you take me somewhere that’s not on that list,
你就会有麻烦
there’ll be hell to pay.
这些钱你只可以花在我身上
Here’s some money for you to spend on me,and on me only.
如果你花在别的地方 比如毒品 你就会有麻烦
If you spend it on anything else,like drugs, there’ll be hell to pay.
十点半之前不能进我们家
You’re not allowed in the apartment until you drop me off at 10:30.
但如果十点半没能准时送我回
If I’m not back home by 10:30 on the dot,
你就会有麻烦
there’ll be hell to pay.
把话说明白了很好
Well, I’m glad we get that out of the way.
我叫理查德
My name is Richard.
我是你舅舅
And I am your uncle.
这我不关心
I don’t care.
保龄球馆
你上几年级
What grade are you in?
-四年级 -四年级 喜欢学校吗有好朋友吗
-4th -4? You like it? You got some good friends?
索菲亚 我小的时候常画画
Sophia? You know when I was younger I used to draw a little bit
有个动画人物就叫索菲亚
and I had this cartoon character named Sophia.
那种手翻动画书 《索菲亚小冒险家》
I made these little flip books, you know. Sophia the Little Adventurer.
你知道那种手翻动画书吗
You know what flip books are?
你妈妈很喜欢 她觉得很搞笑 好玩
Your mother loved them she laughed and she thought they’re really funny.
我们好像从小都不认识一个真正叫索菲亚的
I don’t know if we knew anyone named Sophia growing up.
也许她就是按那个动画人物给你起的名字
I wonder sometimes maybe she named you after these cartoons I used to draw.
-她有提过吗 -她从来不谈你
-Maybe she mentioned something? -She doesn’t talk about you.
其实 她有说你是
Actually, she said you’re
被动难缠
passive aggressive.
被动…被动什么
Passive… passive what?
-被动难缠 -被动难缠
-Passive aggressive. -Passive aggressive?
被动难缠 这是什么意思
Passive aggressive. What does that mean?
几年前其实是一次意外
You know what, there was a little accident a few years ago.
是我太大意 后来她不让我再见你
It was kind of my fault I was never allowed to see you again,
所以我想让我们互相多了解一些
so I like very much to get to know each other a little bit.
我带你去个地方 我得去拿点东西
You know what, we get to go somewhere, I got to pick something up.
单子上有吗
Is it on the list?
不在 但我得去拿 两分钟就好
It wasn’t, but I got to pick up now, take two minutes.
单子上没有
It’s not on the list.
这样吧…
You know what…
这是你的单子
Here is your list.
现在单子上有了 我们走
There, boom! Now it’s on the list, let’s go.
我马上就出来
I’ll be back in a second.
马上出来 你站着别动
Just a few seconds, stay right here, stay here.
-怎么了 -我想回家
-What’s wrong, hey, what’s the problem? -I wanna go home.
-你想回哪 怎么了 对不起 -我想回家
-You wanna go what? What’s wrong, I’m sorry, OK? – I wanna go home.
-对不起 -你把钱花了
-I’m sorry, all right. -You spent the money.
-我要我的钱 -我没花钱
-I want my money. -Hey, I didn’t spend the money, Sophia.
钱都在这 我没用
I have the money right here, all right? I didn’t spend the money.
你妈都跟你说了些什么
What did your mom say about me?
-她从来不谈你 -你能先停下吗
-She doesn’t talk about you. -Would you please stop walking?
我进去是拿这些手翻动画书
I went to get these flip books, OK?
我是想 你可能会喜欢这些
I just thought, maybe you’d enjoy on my…
听着 我没有花钱
Listen now, I didn’t spend any of the money.
全都在这儿 我不撒谎
I didn’t spend a dollar of this money. I don’t lie.
我不撒谎
I dont lie.
我在想也许…
I just thought maybe…
-为什么会在那里面 -因为我以前住在那儿
-Why were they in there? -Because I used to live there.
好吗 我以前…
OK? I used to…
对不起 我不该带你来这儿
I’m sorry, all right? I shouldn’t brought you.
我没想清楚
I’m not clear headed.
我只是想给你看看这些
I just thought maybe you’d like to see these…
你想看看吗
Would you like to see one?
在这 你看
Right here, see.
她被箭射中了
She got shot by an arrow.
是的 她死了
Yeah, she dies
像动画片里那样 但她总能复活 你看
like the looney toons, you know, but she always comes back to life, see?
索菲亚总能复活
Sophia always comes back to life.
-你是怎么画的 -我不知道
-How did you do all this? -I don’t know.
我当时很无聊
I guess I was bored, you know.
我没掌上游戏机或是手榴弹大♥师♥可以玩
I don’t have a Game Boy or Fragger or whatever you’re playing over there.
你怎么知道我玩什么游戏
How did you know the game I was playing.
不知道 我有见过
I don’t know, I know it, you know, I know it.
-你知道手榴弹大♥师♥ -是的 我知道手榴弹大♥师♥
-You know Fragger? -yeah, I know Fragger, I know it.
你知道手榴弹大♥师♥
You know Fragger?
是的 很好玩 我们能找个暖和点的地方吗
Yeah, I know, it’s amazing. Can we not be in the cold anymore please?
-最喜欢的数字 -3
-Favorite number? -Three.
-颜色 -蓝
-Favorite color? -Blue.
-是个什么意外 -什么意外
-What was the accident? -What accident?
-那个让我们不能见面的意外 -那不重要
-The accident why you never saw me again. -That doesn’t matter.
-我想知道 -这有什么意义
-But I wanna know. -Why does it matter?
你知道导致肺癌的第一大原因吗
You know what’s the leading cause of lung cancers?
-知道 -那为什么抽烟
-Yes. -Why do you smoke?
-因为没你想的那么糟 -就有那么糟
-Because it’s not as bad as you think. -Yes it is.
-有时不会 -一直都会
-Not sometimes. -All the time.
你看起来不太健康
You don’t look very healthy.
-你吃维他命吗 -我有毒品
-Do you take vitamins? -I take drugs.
那可不是维他命 有女朋友吗
Those are not vitamins. Do you have a girlfriend?
-没有 -为什么
-No. -Why not?
-我不知道 -也许是你因你看上去不太健康.
-I don’t know. -Maybe it’s because you don’t look healthy.
有可能 你能先吃你的薯条吗
Maybe, can you please finish up eating your fries.
或者是因为你口臭
Or it could be because of your bad breath.
我没有口…臭
I don’t have the bad… breath.
吸烟会导致牙龈炎
Smoking is one of the leading causes of gingivitis.
你真的很让我头疼
You really gaving me a headache right now.
你不会照顾你自己
You don’t take very good care of yourself
你真的很让我头疼
Giving me a huge migraine headache.
你应该找个女朋友照顾你
You should get a girlfriend to take care of you,
你自己明显不行
you clearly can’t take care of yourself.
-搞不懂他看上去还不错 -很抱歉
-I don’t understand. He seems so normal. -I’m sorry.
对不起 里面有个小女孩
Please, there’s a little girl in there.
他有工作 他不一样
This one has a job, he’s totally different.
-里面有个小女孩… -不
-There’s a little girl… -No!
-我的天 -抱歉 这已经是第三次了
-Oh my god! -I’m sorry, it’s the third.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥我随便翻一页就会看到…
The New York Times! i open up that page…
-能闭嘴吗
-Could you shut up?
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
能特么给我闭嘴吗
Would you shut the hell up?
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your big fat cow mouth!
闭嘴 都给我闭嘴