我在桶后面发现一根手指
I found a finger behind a barrel in this house.
一根手指?
A finger?
是的 我不知道为什么会在那
Yeah. I don’t know how it got there.
我跟罗杰说了
I just told Roger about it,
他告诉了警♥察♥ 后面我就不知道了
and he told the police and I never heard anything more.
那是我唯一一次发现什么东西 为什么问?
That’s the only time I ever found anything. Why?
好奇
Curious.
好吧 祝你愉快
Okay. Well, you have a good time.
好的 再见 晚安
I will. Bye. Good night.
听着 埃琳娜 像你以往那样专注工作就行
Look, Elena, just focus on the work like you always do.
对不起 她在旁边时我没法工作
I-I’m sorry. I just can’t do my job when she’s around.
我得走了
Look, I gotta go.
再见
Bye.
埃琳娜? – 什么事?
Elena? – Yeah?
加布里埃拉只是在用她的方法干这个工作…
Gabriela’s just tryin’ to work her way through this…
我们都是
the best way she can, like we all are.
是的
Yeah.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你看起来有点心不在焉
It seems like you’re someplace else.
不 我没有 – 你确定?
No, I’m here. – Are you sure?
是工作上的事 – 什么事?
It’s something at work. – What?
你知道那个”贵族杀手”吧?
You know that Blue Blood guy?
他们派你去?
They’re making you do that?
我们今天就是在那工作
That’s what we did today.
有点吓人 但令人兴奋
It’s a little scary, but it’s exciting.
厉害啊 加布里埃拉
Go, Gabriela.
呃… 是什么样?
Uh… what did it look like?
血太多了 今天都干不完
There was so much blood we couldn’t finish today.
奇怪的是他没有割头
Strange thing about it is he didn’t chop off her head.
什么? – 他一般都割头
What? – He always does.
你怎么知道他没割头?
Well, how do you know he didn’t this time?
能从…从轮廓线看出来
You can tell from– from the outline.
还有一件事…
The other thing is…
尸体旁边有一个人名
there’s a name by the body.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
有人在尸体旁边写了一个人名
Somebody wrote a name next to the body.
你跟其他人说了吗?
Did you tell anybody?
没有 不能跟艾琳娜说
No, no, no. I can’t tell Elena.
我是说 她人很不错
I mean, she’s a nice person,
但是她只是想清理完回家
but she just wants to clean and go home.
我打算明天告诉罗杰先生
I’m going to tell Mr. Roger tomorrow.
哦 呃… 人名在什么位置?
Oh. Um… where’s the name?
看着 爱德华多
Look, Eduardo.
那是什么? – 她的胳臂
What’s that? – This is her arm.
这是她的头
And right there is the head.
嗯 这是她的腿? 看起来像她的腿
Mmm. Is that her leg? Looks like her leg.
不 那不是她的腿
No, that’s not her leg.
我要把名字写给你看
I’m trying to show you the name.
听着
Look.
等一下
Wait.
我有个好主意 你肯定会喜欢
I have a better idea. You’re going to love this.
哦 不!
Oh, no!
上帝啊!
Jesus Christ!
有人发现我们怎么办?
What if someone sees us?
没事 这没人
It’s okay. There’s no one here.
你干什么? – 忘关门了
What are you doing? – I left it open.
加布里埃拉 我不确定… – 爱德华多 求你了
Gabriela, I don’t know– – Eduardo, please.
我们不该这么做 – 来吧
I don’t think we should do this. – Come on.
还是回去看El Cid吧 – 晚点再说吧
Let’s go back to El Cid. – Later, maybe.
不 走吧 乐队应该还在演
No, come on. The new band’s probably still playing.
爱德华多 我想要你看看
Eduardo, I want you to see.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
太恐怖了 – 确实恐怖
This is horrible. – It was horrible.
如此的… – 我知道
It’s so– – I know.
你怎么能受得了? – 我以为你很感兴趣
How can you do this? – I thought you were interested.
天呐
God.
我喜欢看报道 但是… 现场不一样
I like to read about it, but… this is different.
看 你可以想象他在什么位置…
Look, you can see where he was…
怎样杀的她
and where she was and how he did it.
我不想看这个
I don’t want to see this.
你不想知道吗?
You’ve never wondered about this?
什么?
What?
都在这了
It’s all right there.
加布里埃拉 走吧 – 等一下
Gabriela, let’s go. – Wait.
加布里埃拉… – 等一下 爱德华多
Gabriela– – Wait, Eduardo.
一开始在这
The first time was here.
然后沿这一直跟着
Then he chased her all along this way.
有点不太对
Here something went wrong.
加布里埃拉 赶紧走!
Gabriela, let’s go!
看 爱德华多 这下面有血
Look, Eduardo, there’s blood under here.
加布里埃拉 快点 不能这么做
Gabriela, come on. No, we can’t do this.
等一下! 爱德华多!
Eduardo! Eduardo, wait!
快走 – 爱德华多 这是我的工作!
Let’s go. – Eduardo, it’s my job!
不 快过来 – 等等 我让你看看名字
No, come on. – Wait, I want to show you the name.
我要走了 你要走的话就快点
I’m going. If you wanna come, let’s go.
我知道你很害怕 我也是
I know you’re afraid. It scares me too.
但并没你想的那么糟
But it’s not as bad as you think.
都是自己吓自己 来吧…
It’s always worse in your mind. Come, look–
你不打算跟我走?
You’re not coming with me?
你知道你在干什么吗?
What do you think you were doing?
我是清洁工
I am the maid.
我想问你刚才在干什么
I want to know what you were doing.
跳舞
Dancing.
你不是受雇来清理的吗?
Weren’t you hired to come here and clean?
是的
Yes.
好吧 那么…
Well, then…
这真是我见到过最变♥态♥的事
that’s just about the sickest thing I’ve ever seen.
你知道
You know,
你以后应该多显示出一些尊重
you should show a little bit more respect next time.
这是你的房♥子?
Is this your house?
我要你把这清理一下
I want you to clean this up.

There.
就这里
Right there.
我要你把这清理干净
I want you to finish cleaning it up.
这是你?
You?
弄干净
Get it off.
好了
Okay.
我不会跟别人说的
I won’t tell anybody.
你喜欢跳舞?
So you like to dance?
现在想跳吗?
Do you feel like dancing now?
不想
No.
来吧
Come on.
你可以教我
You can teach me.
来吧
Come on.
你叫什么? – 加布里埃拉
What is your name? – Gabriela.
很美的名字 我喜欢
Beautiful. I like it.
我的手怎么放?
So… where do I put my hands?
展示一下 没事的
Show me. It’s okay.
怎么迈步?
And the steps?
这样
Like this.
侧步 好的
Side. Okay.
侧步
Side.
你是哪里人?
Where are you from?
古巴?
Cuba?
哥伦比亚
Colombia.
对一个小女孩来说有点危险
That’s a dangerous place for a little girl.
并非如此
Not really.
不是吗? – 不是
No? – No.
你跳的很好 但是老实说
You’re very good, but I have to tell you something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!