看着她爬在地上流血致死
watched her crawl around bleedin’ to death,
然后割下她的头
then he cut off her head.
他这次没割头
He didn’t chop off her head this time.
别管她的头!
Never mind her head!
管他割没割头
He chopped off her head, he didn’t chop off her head.
我要说的是 你没见过这种
What I’m sayin’ is, this is a whole new ball game here.
我想要做
I want to do this.
为什么 – 奖励
Why? – The bonus.
就为这个?
Is that all?
是的 我需要多挣钱
Yes. I need the extra money.
加布里埃拉 别钻到钱眼里
Gabriela, don’t get too wrapped up in this.
在这行 你必须得有底线…
In this business, you’ve got to draw a line…
我担心你有点过线了
and I’m afraid you’re about to cross over it.
我想做这个 因为我想看看最遭的情况
I want to do this house because I want to see the worst.
然后我就知道我什么都能做
Then I’ll know I can do anything.
就是这样 – 好吧
That’s all. – All right.
但是… 别干得太糟了
But… don’t do a shoddyjob.
否则 就砸牌子了
Otherwise, people will hear about it and stop calling.
放心吧 会干好的
Don’t worry. We’ll do it right.
等一下
Just a minute.
简直…不敢相信
I don’t– I don’t believe this.
为什么这些人不用普通的锁呢?
Why can’t they have ordinary locks like everybody else?
让我试试
Let me try.
很简单!
It’s easy!
糟了
Oh, no!
上帝啊 简直一团糟!
Jesus Christ, this place is a mess!
该死!
Shit!
让开点 我要喷雾了
Just–just move over. I gotta use the spray, all right?
好的
Okay.
看他干了什么
Look what he did.
我能看见
I can see.
好了… 打开窗户吧
All right… let’s get the windows.
你处理这里 我处理后面
You get those, I’ll get the ones in the back.
好的… 开始吧
Okay… let’s get started.
看 血都流到那个房♥间了
Look, some blood went into that room!
先别管那个
Don’t worry about that now.
我们今天先处理厨房♥
We’ll do the kitchen tomorrow.
硬木地板上的血时间越长
See, the longer you wait with hardwood floors,
越不好处理
the worse it gets.
所以我们先清理这个 好吗?
So we gotta do them first, all right?
开始吧 快
Let’s go. Come on.
好的
Okay.
是的
Yeah, sure.
好了吗? 一 二 三
All right? One, two, three.
走 往后 往后 小心桌子!
Go. Back, back, back. Watch that table!
小心桌子 好了 放下
Watch the table. Okay. All right. Down.
好了 过来 抓住地毯另一头
All right, come over here. Grab this other rug.
照着我 卷到头 好吗?
With me, roll it to the end. All right?
准备好了吗? 照着我
Ready? Go. With me.
加布里埃拉 照着我… 就是这样 好了
Gabriela, with me– There you go. All right.
啊 天呐 看看这该死的污迹!
Ah, Geez, look at these fucking stains, man!
得花很长世间
This is gonna take forever.

Yeah.
看看这
Look at this place.
这些窗帘都得扔掉
They’re gonna have to get rid of all these curtains.
这味道去不掉了
There’s no way in hell I’m gonna get the smell out of ’em.
去不掉了
No way.
要吃点东西吗? 怎么了?
Want a snack? What?
听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
什么声音 加布里埃拉? – 嘘 听
What, Gabriela? – Shhh. Listen.
对不起
Sorry.
介意吗? – 不介意
Do you mind? – No, I don’t mind.
好了 听着 这是橡木的
All right, now listen. This… is oak.
必须使劲擦
Gotta scrub very hard to get it up.
知道吗?
Okay?
我可以加班 如果需要的话
I can stay late if we have to.
我们不加班 我要去接我儿子
Well, we’re not staying late. I have to pick up my son.

Scrub.
我祖母山上的房♥子里也有这个
My grandmother had one of these at her house in the mountains.
她晚上在那给我们讲故事
That’s where she told stories at night.
我祖母 她有很多故事
My grandmother, she knew all her stories by heart.
我和妹妹很喜欢听
My sister and me loved them so much.
最喜欢的就是”糖果屋的故事”
Our favorite story was “Hansel And Gretel.”
小孩子都喜欢那个故事
I guess all little kids like that story.
我打赌你儿子也知道
I bet your son knows it.
是的
Yeah.
我最喜欢结尾部分
My favorite part is the end.
就当你以为女巫要把韩赛尔烤了吃掉时…
Just when you think the witch is going to bake Hansel and eat him…
格雷特戏耍了女巫
Gretel tricks the witch,
把她推进炉子里烧了
pushes her into the oven and burns her.
不是这样的
That’s not what happens.
是的 格雷特让女巫往炉子里看…
Yes. Gretel asks the witch to look into the oven…
然后把她推进去了
and then she pushes her in.
什么? 她没有烧她
What? She doesn’t burn her.
是的 就是这样
Yes, that’s how it happens.
罢了
Forget it.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What?
听着 加布里埃拉
Look, Gabriela,
你得认真点工作了
you’re gonna have to start taking this job more seriously.
明白吧?
You know what I’m saying?
我确实很认真 – 你没有
I do take it seriously. – No, you don’t.
我没法和你一起干了…
I’m not gonna be able to work with you anymore…
如果你继续这么闹着玩的话
if you don’t stop playing around and talking so much.
你必须开始集中注意力
You are gonna have to start concentrating on the job.
我就是 – 不 你没有
I do. – No, you don’t.
你明白 集中主力就是别再唠叨什么…
You see, concentrating doesn’t mean yipping…
他怎么杀的她 为什么杀她 在哪杀的她
about how he killed her, why he killed her, where he killed her.
谈谈挺好的
It’s always better if you talk about it.
好吧 你知道吗?
Yeah, well, you know what?
我再也不想听你说这件事了
I don’t wanna hear another word about what the guy did to her.
好吗? 这不是什么”糖果屋的故事”之类的狗屎
Okay? This is not “Hansel And Gretel”or some shit.
这是现实
This is real.
我知道了
I know that.
好了… 五点了 我们走吧
Okay… it’s 5:00. Let’s go.
先把这些东西留这吧
We’ll leave all this stuff here until tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
赶紧走
Let’s go, now.
这个傻♥逼♥鼠标
Sorry-ass mouse is shot to hell.
罗杰 – 什么事?
Roger. – Yeah?
我们得谈一下
We gotta talk.
晚安 加布里埃拉 – 再见
Good night, Gabriela. – Bye-bye.
再见 – 再见 琼
Bye. – Bye, Joan.
快啊 伊娃 快点
Come on, Eva. Hurry up.
快点 罢了 我不等你了
Come on. Forget it. I’m not waiting.
等一下 要去买♥♥东西
Wait. I wanna go shopping.
怎么样? – 你应该去看看
How was it? – You should see it.
埃琳娜怎么样? – 我觉得她不喜欢
How is Elena? – I don’t think she liked it.
她也不喜欢我
I don’t think she likes me.
不敢相信你主动要求做这个
I can’t believe you asked for that job.
我以为她干得不错 – 她干的不好
I thought she was doing fine. – Well, she’s not.
有什么问题? 她干了怪事?
What’s the matter? Is she doing something weird?
她就是不太认真工作
She’s just not taking the job seriously.
一直在谈论案件是怎么发生的
She talks about what happened the whole time.
好吧 我不关心工作时谈什么 好吗?
Well, I don’t care what she talks about as long as she’s doing the job, right?
听着… 我没法集中注意力 好吗?
Well, look… I can’t concentrate, okay?
你清理现场的时候发现过什么东西吗?
Did you ever find anything at a job?
你知道 连警♥察♥也没发现的东西?
You know, something not even the police could find?
关于罪犯的? – 是的
Something about a crime? – Yes.
哦 有一次… 这很恶心…
Oh, one time– this is gross–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!