开始吧
Let’s get goin’.
帮我一把
Give me a hand.
你在罗杰先生这工作多久了?
How long have you worked for Mr. Roger?
从我从奥兰多搬过来开始 六年了
Since I moved down from Orlando. Six years.
奥兰多 我知道
Orlando. I know Orlando.
是吗? 你去过? – 迪士尼乐园
Oh, yeah? What were you there for? – Disney World.
我妈 姐姐 外甥女 一块从哥伦比亚来的
When my mother and my sister and my nieces came up from Colombia.
是吗? – 非常棒
Yeah? – It was wonderful.
每个人都过得很愉快
Everybody there was having a good time.
孩子 老人
Children, old people.
你喜欢Epcot还是神奇王国?
Do you like Epcot or the Magic Kingdom?
Epcot吧
Epcot, I guess.
我喜欢神奇王国
I like the Magic Kingdom.
过来
Come here.
你清理过”贵族杀手”的现场吗?
Did you work on any of the Blue Blood jobs?
是的 有一次
Yep. One.
什么时候?
When?
第一个的时候 我再也不想清理第二个了
The first one. And I don’t wanna do any more.
为什么? – 不值得
Why? – The bonus isn’t worth it.
你清理的那个…
On– On the one that you did do…
他把她怎么样了?
what did he do to her?
什么?
What?
他把她杀了
He killed her.
在哪里?
Where was she?
在卧室
In the bedroom.
卧室哪里?
Where?
镜子前的地板上
On the floor, in front of the mirror.
听着 我不想再提起
Look, I don’t want to get into this.
他在镜子前面割下了她的头?
He chopped off her head in front of the mirror?
也许他想在镜子里看着自己
Maybe he wanted to look at himself.
听着 我不想谈这个 呃
Look, I don’t want to talk about this, uh,
变♥态♥杀人狂 知道吗?
sicko mass murderer, okay?
不 他是个连环杀人犯
No, no, he’s a serial killer.
杀人狂是冲进汉堡世界或什么地方见人就杀那种
A mass murderer goes into Burger Mundo or someplace and kills everybody.
在这等一下 我很快回来
Wait right here. I’ll be right back.
加布里埃拉 等一下
Gabriela, wait!
什么也别动 站着看我
Don’t do anything. Just stand there and let me show you.
我不想你弄脏 知道吗?
I don’t want you smearing it, okay?
一般先把胶纸撕掉
I always get rid of this first.
洗涤泡沫 – 不能只用这个
Scrubbing bubbles. – You don’t scrub with this.
还要加上清洁剂
Just with cleanser.
她可能在伸手拿什么东西
She was reaching for something, maybe.
什么? – 她在伸手拿什么东西
What? – She was reaching for something.
嘿…快放下 – 但是你看
He– Put that down! Please. – But look!
对不起
Sorry.
加布里埃拉 听着
Gabriela, look.
你必须得听我的 好吗?
You’re gonna have to start listening to me, okay?
我听了 加清洁剂之前先别擦
I heard. You don’t scrub until you use the cleanser.
不是 你必须得看着我…
No, you’re gonna have to watch me…
因为你必须得学习怎么处理这些 好吗?
because you are gonna have to learn how to do this, okay?
我在看
I’m watching.
这里是”迈阿密死亡报告”…
Here on Miami D.O.A….
报导罪犯是我们的责任…
it’s been our responsibility to do profiles…
那些臭名昭著的罪犯…
on many of our nation’s most notorious criminals…
杀人狂和连环杀手…
mass murderers and serial killers…
过去的 刚才的 现在的
of the past, recent past and right this minute.
理查德·斯派克 一晚上杀了8名护士
Richard Speck, killer of eight nurses in one night.
胡里奥·冈萨雷斯…
Julio Gonzales…
用一块钱的汽油和两根火柴…
armed with a dollar’s worth of gasoline and two matches…
烧死了87个人
killed 87 people.
我们在德克萨斯给您带来了最新消息…
We went to Texas to bring you the up-to-the-minute story…
塞斯和理查德·盖科两兄弟 抢劫银行…
of Seth and Richard Gecko, the bank robbing brothers…
杀人 绑♥架♥ 强♥奸♥…
who killed, kidnapped and raped their way…
从密苏里到德克萨斯…
across Missouri and Texas…
一路上逍遥法外
only to vanish, seemingly into thin air.
但是对于一些观众来说…
But for some of our viewers…
这一次离我们越来越近了
this episode will hit a little too close to home.
就在今晚 我们报导的恐怖事件…
Because tonight, we profile the reign of terror…
迈阿密”贵族杀手”…
of Miami’s Blue Blood Killer…
这个恐怖事件看上去远未结束
a reign of terror that seems far from over.
“贵族杀手”
The Blue Blood Killer.
对迈阿密的居民们来说
For Miami residents,
杀手就好像…
it may seem like this carnivorous hunter has been playing…
用生命在和他们玩危险游戏一样
his most dangerous of dangerous games for a lifetime.
事实上 就在三个月前…
But in actual fact, it was only three months ago…
“贵族杀手”宣布这座城市的…
that the Blue Blood Killer declared hunting season…
富豪女士狩猎季开始了
on the wealthy ladies of our fair city open.
格洛丽亚·范·阿斯代尔…
Gloria Venarsdale…
迈阿密最热门夜♥总♥会♥的老板…
owner of the popular Miami night spot, Bingo Bongo…
经证实是第一个被”贵族杀手”杀害的
carries the distinction of being the first slain by the Blue Blood Killer.
吉米杰克斯 罗宋汤旅馆群…
Jamie Jacks, 39-year-old daughter…
保利杰克斯的39岁女儿…
of borscht belt funny man Paulie Jacks…
相片上被抱着的小吉米 是第二个受害者
seen here holding little Jamie, was the second.
服装设计师 时装经理 玛丽·克莱蒙特…
Clothing designer and fashion impresario, Marie Clamant…
是最著名的受害者
was the most prominent victim.
最后 凯特琳·勃兰特…
And finally, Katrina Brandt…
成功的连锁美食店老板…
owner of a successful chain of gourmet food stores…
成为了最后一位被害的女性
became the latest woman to quench the killer’s thirst for blue blood.
我正在凯特琳·勃兰特屋外
I’m standing outside the home of Katrina Brandt.
我们正打算进去看一下作案现场
We managed to find passage inside the scene of the crime.
奇怪的是 杀手改变了作案手法…
Strangely, the killer changed his modus operandi…
没有将受害者的头割下来
of slicing off his victim’s head with Miss Brandt.
这位美食企业家的头…
The gourmet food entrepreneur was found with her head…
完好无损
clearly on her shoulders.
闻一下 七美元 在Perfumania买♥♥的
Here, smell. Seven bucks at Perfumania.
你工作时候用?
You wear this to work?
为了消除化学品的气味
Well, I don’t smell the chemicals so much when I put this stuff on, you know?
有时候约会时也用
And, yeah, I wear it when I go out sometimes.
你下回约会时应该试一下
You should try it next time you go on a date.
有男朋友吗? – 没有
You got a boyfriend? – No.
什么意思 没有? – 好吧 有一个…
What do you mean, no? – Well, there is this guy…
面包店的朋友 – 嗯哼
who’s a friend from the bakery. – Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
对他感兴趣是吧?
And… now you think he’s more interesting?
是的 – 嗯哼
Yes. – Uh-huh.
洛德丝? – 什么事?
Lourdes? – What?
你昨天清理完离开之前检查过了吗?
Did you do an idiot check before you left that shotgun job yesterday?
怎么了? – 我…我检查了
Why? – I-I checked around.
嗯哼 餐厅桌子下面看了吗?
Mm-hmm. Did you look under the table in the dining room?
没在范围内
It wasn’t in that part.
哦 我的天 伊娃! 那是12号♥霰弹枪
Oh, for heaven’s sake, Eva! It was a 12-gauge shotgun.
东西会满房♥间都是
You gotta expect some of it to get across the room.
受害者的妻子刚打电♥话♥了
Now, the victim’s wife just called.
她在餐厅的桌子下面发现几片头骨 你们漏掉的
She found a couple of skull fragments under the dining room table that y’all missed.
毫无疑问得退款 不仅仅是退款…
That’s a complete refund. Not only is it a refund…
替客户考虑一下 已老天的名义
think about the customer, for heaven’s sake.
你们必须要相互理解
You gotta back each other up.
要有团队意识
You gotta practice a little teamwork.
就像我在验尸所工作的时候
It’s like when I was in the coroner’s office.
不得不搬运300磅的尸体
I had to, uh, move this 300-pound corpse.
两个警♥察♥站在旁边只会说 “不关我们的事”
Two cops standin’ around sayin’, “Not my job. Not my job”
我只能自己搬运这些庞然大物
Well, I tried to move that whale myself.
哇! 背受伤了 和验尸所说再见吧
Whack! Out goes my back. Bye-bye, coroner’s office.
都是因为那两个只会看的懒驴…
All because two clock-watchin’ slack-asses…
不明白什么叫团队合作
did not understand the concept of teamwork.
就是说 我们要互相注意
Now, the point is, we’ve all got to watch out for each other out there.
明白了吗? – 放心吧 我们明白了
You understand? – Don’t worry, we will.
给 这是”贵族杀手”的文件 你行吧?
Here, uh, file that under the “Blue Blood,” will ya?
快点 伊娃 我们走
Come on, Eva, let’s go.
不敢相信你没看见头骨
I can’t believe you didn’t see a piece of skull.
我发誓 我看了 – 一片头骨 伊娃
I looked, I swear. – A piece of skull, Eva.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!