我知道 谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好
I’m just fine.
我喜欢你的礼服
I like your dress.
非常优雅
It’s elegant.
保罗…
Paul…
理查德下星期要回来了
Richard’s moving back in next week.
是吗? – 我们得结束了
Really? – So we just have to stop.
有道理
That would make sense.
你知道这一切对我来说有多棒吗?
You know how great this has been for me?
我也一样
For me, as well.
保罗!
Paul!
稍等一下
I’ll be one minute.
小保 我要夏布利和麦卡伦加一点水
Paulie, I need a chablis and a MacAllan with a splash of water.
周末过得怎么样?
How was your weekend?
很好 谢谢
Nice, thanks.
我也很棒 我们去基拉戈叉鱼了
Mine was great. We went spearfishing down in Key Largo.
捉了很多石斑鱼和一些猪隆头鱼
We got a bunch of grouper, some hogfish.
下次你也应该去
You really oughta go next time.
听起来不错
Sounds nice.
你想让我明晚过来吗?
Would you like for me to come over tomorrow night?
我觉得不太明智
I don’t think that would be a very good idea.
最后一次怎么样?
What’s one more time?
然后就结束?
And then that’s it?
然后就结束
And then that’s it.
“贵族女杀手杀害四人”
“警♥察♥: 残忍♥凶杀案目前无疑犯”
“头部被割断”
“拼命的搜查”
“第四名牺牲者”
“犯人不明去向”
你好 进来吧
Hi. Come in.
我先去忙完厨房♥的事情
I just have to finish something in the kitchen.
坐吧
Sit down.
我过来给你上一次的薪水
Oh. I-I came by to give you your last paycheck.
你太好了 先放到桌子上吧
Oh, that’s so sweet. Uh, just put it on the desk.
这是你的剪贴簿? – 爱德华多!
Is this your scrapbook? – Eduardo!
我在报纸上见过
Oh! I saw this one on the news.
他割下她们的头 – 嗯哼
He cuts off their heads. – Mm-hmm.

Wow.
你为什么留着这些?
Why do you keep all these?
我好奇事情是怎么发生的
I’m curious about how these things happen.
这对你弄清楚这些事有帮助
It helps when you try to understand.
但是不会告诉你真♥相♥
But these never really tell you how it happens.
只是稍微有点帮助
They only help a little.
哦 等一下
Oh. One second.
我要去接我妹妹了
I have to go pick up my sister.
呃 我…我只是顺便过来…
But, uh, I– I just dropped by…
把你最后一次薪水送过来
so I could make sure that you got your last check.
好的 这个给你
Okay. This one’s for you.
哦 哦
Ohh! Oh!
挺像我的
It looks like me.
嗯 谢谢
Mmm. Thanks.
嗯…
Um…
周末想找点事干吗?
do you want to do something this week?
也许 呃 也许一块吃晚餐?
Maybe, uh, maybe we can have dinner?
太好了
That would be nice.
你是指去餐厅还是我们可以…
You mean at a restaurant or here or we could–
你做饭可以吗?
Do you cook?
我可以做
I could make dinner for us.
嗯 好吧 星期二好吗? – 很好
Um, okay, is– is Thursday okay? – Thursday’s good.
好吧 哦 好 – 八点钟
Okay. Oh, yeah. – Eight o’clock.
好的 嗯…
Okay. Um…
再见 卡布里埃拉
good-bye, Gabriela.
再见 谢谢你 – 好的 谢谢你
Good-bye. Thank you. – Okay. Thank you.
再见
Bye-bye.
你知道
You know,
法国是全世界最浪漫的地方
France must be one of the most romantic places in the world.
你跟我说的那个波尔多的葡萄园叫什么名字?
What was the name of that vineyard in Bordeaux you were telling me about?
就是你呆在小屋的那个?
You know, that one where you stay in that little chalet?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
瞧你干的好事
Look what you’ve done.
瞧你干的好事
Look what you’ve done.
该死!
Shit!
该死!
Shit!
天呐!
Jesus!
该死
Shit.
该死!
Shit!
该死!
Shit.
天呐!
Christ!
有人吗? 卡特里娜?
Hello? Katrina?
卡特里娜?
Katrina?
凯特琳 你还好吧?
Katrina, you all right?
有人吗?
Hello?
好吧 我们开始吧
Well, let’s get to it, people.
好了 都围过来…
All right, everybody, let’s gather around…
看看今天的订单
see what we’ve got here today.
布宜诺斯艾利斯公♥寓♥
Yes. Oh, yeah, Buenos Aires Apartments.
你知道 在树林里 非致命的头部射击
You know, over in the Grove. Nonfatal shooting to the head.
水磨石地面 呃…
Terrazzo floor. Um, it’s uh–
就在湾岸…
that’s just down Bay Shore…
克莱拉生日聚会时我们烤肉的地方
from that barbecue joint we went to on Clara’s birthday.
记得吗? – 记得
You remember? – Yeah.
好的 谁想去? – 好吧
Okay, who wants that? – Okay.
专挑好的 是吧 伊娃? 好吧…
Try to get everything, will ya, Eva? All right…
这个 呃 在比斯坎
this is, uh, on Biscayne,
近距离直射 木地板
point-blank execution-type scenario, parquet floor.
我们去
We’ll do it.
不 我今天想给你们个简单的 好吗?
No, I wanna give you an easy one today, okay?
给 你们接这个
Here, you take this one.
哦 知道吗? 我记得去年这个地方
Oh, you know what? I remember this building from last year.
这些人想进去看
These people tried to come in and look.
进去看?
Came in the building?
是的 他们就是想去看 很诡异
Yeah, they just wanted to watch. It was weird.
好了 接下来 迈阿密海滩
All right, then, Miami Beach.
重击 瓷砖地板 没什么特别的
A bludgeoning. It’s a tile floor. There’s not much to it.
给 给你这个
Here, you take this.
就这些
That’s it.
好了 这个告诉我们发生了什么 我们需要什么
All right, this says what’s there so we know what we need.
如果很糟的话 他会画一个示意图…
If it gets really bad, he makes a diagram of the rooms…
所有情况都标记上 知道了? – 知道了
with everything marked, right? – Okay.
不是那个
No, not that one.
这个 – 不 这个
This one. – No, no, this one.
有什么区别 伊娃? 都是一样的
What’s the difference, Eva? They’re the same thing.
这是你的工作服
This is your outfit.
如果你听话的话 他会写上你的名字
If you behave yourself, he’ll put your name on it.
好吗? 好了
Okay? All right.
如果被血弄脏了…扔到那
Now, when it’s bloody… right in there.
加布里埃拉…
Gabriela…
如果到了那觉得干不了的话…
if you get out there and find that you can’t do this…
别害怕说出来
don’t be afraid to say something.
不是每个人都干得了
This is not for everybody.
我知道 谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
你跟着埃琳娜 她会教你…
You stick with Elena. She’ll show you…
把地板擦得可以在上面吃饭
how to get those floors so clean you can eat off of ’em.
走吧 我领你去后面的厢货
Come on, let me show you where the vans are in the back.
快点 伊娃! 快!
Hurry up, Eva! Come on!
哦 不 你拿着
Oh, no, no. You carry it.
我不拿 你看 我拿不了
No. Look at me. I can’t carry everything.
不 你能拿得了
No. No, you carry it.
这个太沉了 你要拿那个桶就都拿着吧
That’s too heavy. You want to take that gallon, you carry it.

No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!