Flew the coop on 6 major prisons.
是7座
Seven.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding, right?
你可以带我们逃出去
You can get us out.
或许吧
Maybe.
脱逃大♥师♥
An escape artist.
是啊 我就是魔术师胡迪尼
Yeah, I’m Harry fucking Houdini.
我到现在都还带着你们的唯一原因
The only reason I dragged you this far
就是我需要你们的靴子
is ’cause I need your boots.
如果你们不放聪明点 我会立刻抛下你们走人
If you don’t smarten up, I’ll be gone like that.
别再说废话了
No more talking.
也别再瞎猜了
No more guessing.
想都别想除眼前之事以外的东西
Don’t even think about nothing that’s not right in front of you.
那才是真正的挑战
That’s the real challenge.
你们得努力不让自己被自己害死
You got to save yourselves from yourselves.
糟了
Merde.
快把他救出来
Get him out!
天呐
Oh my god!
所以里面是电化学武器什么的 对吧
So, it was electro chemical or whatever, right?
他没发现
And he missed it.
那个鹪鹩 这下好了 真♥他♥妈♥好了
The Wren. That’s great! That’s fuckin’ great!
好了 得重新评估一下这地方了
All right. It’s time to reassess this place.
我思考了一遍又一遍
I’ve been over it again and again.
他们为什么要把无辜之人关进这里
Why would they throw innocent people in here?
是要惩罚我们吗
Are we being punished?
我没做过任何活该被这样惩罚的恶事
I’ve never done anything to deserve this.
别想那些了
Forget about all that!
在这里是看不到大局的 就别白费力气了
You can’t see the big picture from in here, so don’t try.
务实点 简单点
Keep your head down. Keep it simple.
好好注意眼前的情况
Just look at what’s in front of you.
他之前也是这么说的
That’s what he said.
从我们开始
Start with us.
我们这些人里有脱逃大♥师♥和警♥察♥
We got an escape artist and a cop.
这样安排肯定是有原因的
There’s gotta be a reason for that.
你是个医生 霍洛威
You’re doctor, Holloway.
那让你能发挥作用 有存在的理由 对吧
It gives you a function, a reason, right?
不 那只能让我不断地想为何选中我
No. It’s just makes me go why me
世上还有千千万万的医生 为何不选他们
and why not one of the other 10 million doctors out there.
莱温 你是做什么的
Leaven, what are you?
什么都不做
Nothing.
我只是个学生 跟朋友们一起玩
I just go to school. I hang out with my friends.
-别的呢 -没有别的了
– What else? – There’s nothing else.
我父母也跟这些人一样
My parents are these people.
我跟他们一起生活 我是个无趣的人
I live with them. I’m boring.
我觉得我们必须问问最重要的一个问题
I think we have to ask the big questions.
它到底有何企图
What does it want?
它在想些什么
What is it thinking?
死掉一个 还剩四个
One down, four to go.
不如你告诉我们你的人生目标是什么吧 沃斯
Why don’t you tell us what your purpose is, Worth?
我自己也经常在想这个问题
Often wondered that myself.
我就是个普通人
I’m just a guy.
我在办公大楼里工作
I work in an office building,
做着寻常的办公室事务
doing office building stuff.
在到这里之前 我的生活并没有多少乐趣
I wasn’t exactly bursting with “Joie de vivre” before I got here.
基本上生活简直糟透了
Life just sucks in general.
-我真受不了这种态度 -因为他说得对
– I can’t stand that attitude. – Because he’s right.
你的人生目标又是什么 昆汀
What’s your purpose, Quentin?
为了我的三个孩子
Kids, three of them.
我还没有放弃抗争
I haven’t made my peace yet.
无论如何我都要离开这里
I’m getting out of here, no matter what.
正是这个信念给了我力量
That’s where my strength comes from.
你们也要这样 随便你们从哪里寻找到力量
You people, find yours wherever you got it.
天呐 沃斯 你活着的目标是什么
For Christ’s sake, Worth. What do you live for?
你就没有妻子或女朋友什么的吗
Don’t you have a wife or a girlfriend, or something?
没有 我倒是存了大量的色情片
No. I’ve got a pretty fine collection of pornography.
真好 真好啊
Oh, nice, nice.
我也没有值得惦记的人 但我不会放弃的
I haven’t got anybody either, but I’m not giving up!
我非常愤怒
I am pissed off.
他们闯进了我们家
They came into our homes!
把我们扒光 夺走了我的戒指 以及…
They stripped us bare. They took my rings, they took…
我的紫水晶啊
oh, my amethyst.
我想知道幕后之人到底是谁
I wanna know who’s responsible.
莱温 你的眼镜
Leaven. Your glasses?
你不需要吗
You don’t need them?
我只有看书的时候才会戴
They’re for reading.
他们夺走了我们身上的首饰
Well, they took off our jewelry,
但这眼镜肯定是他们给你戴上的
but they must have put these on you.
如果一切都不是随机的
If nothing is random,
为什么眼镜会出现在这里
why are they here?
莱温 你在学校里学什么
Leaven. What do you do in school?
数学吗
Math?
这些数字能是什么意思呢
What can they mean?
149.
质数 真不敢相信我之前没看出这点
Prime numbers. I can’t believe I didn’t see it before.
看出什么
See what?
似乎只要出现的是质数
It seems like, if any of these numbers are prime,
那这个房♥间就有陷阱
then the room’s trapped.
好吧 这…
OK, um…
6♥4♥5 6♥4♥5不是质数
6♥4♥5, 6♥4♥5… That’s not prime.
372…
也不是
no.
6♥4♥9…
是11和59相乘的结果 也不是质数
Well, 11 times 59. It’s not prime either.
所以那个房♥间是安全的
So that room is safe.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你怎么能做出这种推断呢
How can you make that assumption
你的根据不过是一个是质数的房♥间有陷阱
based on one prime number trap?
我不是根据一个 那个把人烧死的房♥间是质数83
I’m not. The incinerator thing was prime 083.
那个有分子化学武器的房♥间数是质数137
The molecular chemical thing had 137.
那个喷射酸液的房♥间是质数149
The acid room had 149.
你竟然把这些数字都记进脑子里了吗
You remember all that in your head?
我有这方面的能力
I have a facility for it.
莱温 你美丽的大脑
Leaven, you beautiful brain.
扔靴子吧
Boot it.
好了 让开
Okay, out of the way.
头脑比美貌重要
Brains before beauty.
安全 安全
Safe, safe.
质数 质数
Prime numbers! Prime numbers!
质数 质数
Prime numbers! Prime numbers!
质数
Prime numbers!
我们被关在这里多久了
Oh, how long have we been in here?
九到十个小时吧
Nine or ten hours.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know?
5点钟的阳光阴影
Five o’clock shadow.
我记得被抓来前的最后一件事是在剃须
Last thing I remember was shaving.
看来我错过吃早餐了 或者午餐
I guess I missed breakfast or lunch…
或随便什么吧
or whatever.
别担心 我会在晚餐前赶回家里的
Don’t worry. I’ll be home in time for dinner.
如果我们能出去 我亲自给你做晚餐
If we get out, I’ll make you dinner.
那可说定了
You got a date.
挺顺利的
Doin’ good.
我需要抽烟
I need to smoke.
就算从街边捡根烟蒂我都愿意抽
I’d smoke a butt off a sidewalk.
霍洛威 控制下你自己 拜托
Holloway. Just reel yourself in a bit. Come on.
我们已经在前进了 情况已经在好转了
We’re moving along. Things are looking up.
好吧 好吧 你说得对
Ok, ok. You are right.
我几年前就戒烟了
I quit smoking years ago.
我只是需要找点事做
I just need to be occupied.
那就说说话吧 聊聊天
Talk then. Have a conversation.
你是哪一种医生
What kind of doctor are you anyway?
就自♥由♥的那种
Oh, you know, the free kind.
好吧 闲聊 闲聊
OK, chitchat, chitchat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!