那个看起来很奇怪的猪
The weird-looking pig thing.
它爬进山洞了. – 我们得回去找它!
It crawled into the cave. – We gotta go back for her!
那些人还在那. – 它在石头缝里藏着呢
Those guys are there. – But it’s hiding in the rocks.
走啊! 我们得离开这个动物园!
C’mon! We gotta get out of the zoo!
不
No.
我知道我们该怎么做了
I know what we’ll do.
我们去找坏光
We can ask the Luz Mala.
什么?
What?
那些光,他们既然能蛊惑人类,那对变种动物同样有效
The lights.They can mesmerize people.Cryptids,too.
我们可以请他们带领所有的变种动物逃离这里
We can ask them to guide all of the cryptids away from here,
离开圣弗朗西斯科,到安全的地方去
far away from San Francisco to safety.
怀光就在礼堂那里
The Luz Mala are kept in an auditorium.
我知道怎么走
I know where it is.
带我去
Take us there.
我把这个皮带解开
Let me get that belt off.
没事的,我不会看你的
It’s okay,I won’t look at you.
不! 这不起作用的
No! That never works.
你只是瞥我一眼就会死,总是这样
You’ll glance at me and you’ll die.It always happens.
哦…
Oh…
好吧
Okay.
抓着我的胳膊,我带你去
Take my arm and I’ll guide us.
我知道我们在哪,我也知道怎么过去
I know where we are.I know how to get there,really.
相信我
Trust me.
我爱你
I love you.
下条路往右转
Take a right at the next path.
好的
Right.
你们从那里出不去的!
You can’t get up that way!
得从上面才能出来!
You gotta come up to the top!
格洛莉亚就在窗户这里!
Gloria’s at the window!
卡穆迪快把这座塔毁掉了!
The Camoodi’s choking the tower!
你会没事的
You’ll be alright.
我们就快出去了
We’re almost there.
快点!
Hurry!
沃恩! 琼安!
Vaughn! Joan!
啊!
Argh!
啊!
Ahh!
啊!
Ahh!
巴格斯!
Buggers!
这些烦人的小矮子…
Fucking gnomes are…
老大,救救我
Boss,help me here.
求你了!
Please!
食梦貘去哪了?
Where’s the Baku?
她爬进洞穴了
It went into the cave.
我们现在在哪?
Where are we now?
美人鱼湾!
The Mermaid Cove!
我们快到了!
We’re almost there!
小心! 小心!
Careful! Careful!
坏光? – 对!
Luz Mala? – Yeah!
大门锁了
The gate’s closed.
货摊里有个开关
There’s a switch in the booth.
什么鬼!
What the fuck!
哦…嗨!
Oh…Hi!
你在这里工作吗?
Do you work here?
是谁?
Who is it?
杀了她
Stab her.
等等! 我们只是想把大门打开!
Wait! We just wanna open the gate!
是谁?
Who is it?
是个脸长在肚子上的男孩
There’s a boy with a face in his gut and
还有一个女人和一只笼子里的鸟
a woman with a caged bird.
普林尼? 普林尼! 是我,菲比!
Pliny? Pliny! It’s me,Phoebe!
没事的
It’s okay.
你正在干什么,那不重要
Whatever you’re doing,it doesn’t matter right now.
我们想到光那里去
We’re trying to get to the lights.
别听那个怪物说的话
Don’t listen to that monster,baby.
她在骗你,就是她抓了你去买♥♥卖♥♥的
She’s lying.They bought and captured you.
他们想把你关在笼子里
They want you in a cage.
她根本不关心你
She doesn’t care about you.
没有人真正关心你
None of them do.
求你了普林尼,还记得那些美丽的光吗?
Please,Pliny.Remember the beautiful lights?
我们得放他们出来. – 别再靠进了
We just need to free them. – Don’t come any closer.
你想离开就离开,我们不会说出去的
You can leave if you want to.We won’t tell anyone.
别让她过来!
Stop her!
你胆子太小了,我来
If you are too chicken,I’ll do it.
把刀给我!
Give me the knife!
把刀给我!
Give me the knife!
普林尼…
Pliny…
坏孩子!
Bad boy!
听妈妈的话! 杂种!
You listen to your mother! Bastard boy!
谢谢你,普林尼!
Thanks,Pliny!
太好了!
Yes!
琼安!
Joan!
琼安?
Joan?
你在这里吗?
Are you here?
琼安?
Joan?
她的呼吸很弱
Her lungs are weak.
她很虚弱
She’s weak.
琼安
Joan.
哦,琼安
Oh,Joan.
你会没事的…
You’re gonna be okay…
劳伦,我失败了
I failed Lauren.
我们让他们失望了
We failed them.
我们应该把安保措施做得更好的
We should’ve had better security.
我们不该… – 不,不
I shouldn’t have… – No,no.
这么相信…
so trusting…
你的梦想很美好
You had a beautiful dream.
我也曾相信你的梦
And I believed in it.
但是这持续不了多久的
But it wasn’t gonna last.
也许是时候让这些变种动物们回去继续躲躲藏藏了
Maybe now the cryptids can go back into hiding.
也许这样更好
Maybe it’s better this way.
但是…
But…
谁来照顾他们呢?
Who will take care of them?
琼安,他们能照顾好自己的
They can take care of themselves,Joan.
他们会的
They always have.
他们想要自♥由♥
They want to be free.
不…
No…
不!
No!
也许只是我们更需要他们
Maybe we needed them more than they needed us.
但是我爱他们
But I love them.
我也是
I do too.
食梦貘?
Baku?
食梦貘,你在哪?
Baku,where are you?
啊…
Ah…
真理子,对吧?
Mariko,right?
这名字真美
That’s such a pretty name.
为什么他们认为你是雌性呢?
But why do they think you’re a girl?
我们回家吧,小猪猪
Come home,little piggy.
啊! 妈的!
Ah! Fuck!
啊,啊!
Ah,ah!
我的天哪!
Jesus Christ!
妈的! 啊!
Fuck! Ah!
啊!
Argh!
哦…
Oh…
坏光!
Luz Mala!
听着!
Listen!
变种动物园正在倒塌!
The Cryptozoo has fallen!
军队来抓这些逃出来的变种动物了!
Soldiers have come to capture all the free cryptids!
或者更糟!
Or worse!
请帮助我们
Please,help us.
带领变种动物们出去吧,离开这座城市