Mariko.
这些动物跑出来多久了?
How long have the cryptids been loose?
我不知道
I don’t know.
没事了,宝贝
There you go,honey.
没事了
There you go.

发生什么了? – 哦,天哪!
What’s going on? – Oh,man!
是卡穆迪. – 什么?
It’s the Camoodi. – The what?
一只南美巨蟒
A South American megaworm.

菲比! 跟着我的声音走!
Phoebe! Follow my voice!
你在哪?
Where?
你在哪? – 在这儿!
Where? – Here!
劳伦! – 这边!
Lauren! – This way!
你在哪?
Where are you?
菲比!
Phoebe!
这边走!
This way!

我们现在在哪?
Where are we now?
卡泽拉克的洞穴
The Karzelek’s cave.
我想这里是安全的
We’ll be safe here,I think.
欢迎来到…
Welcome to…
…卡泽拉克的洞穴. – 这里有出口吗?
…the Karzelek’s cave. – Is there an opening?
我得找个地方发信♥号♥♥
I gotta make a signal.
洞心有片空地
In the center,there’s a cave heart.
卡泽拉克是一种很淘气的小精灵,会趁游客不备
…elf-like beings that punish unwary travelers
用石头砸他们
by pummeling them with rocks…
劳伦救过我
Lauren saved me before.
她这次也能救我们的
And she can do it again.
啊,闭嘴把你!
Ah,shut up!
我才是老大
I’m in charge here.
嘿!
Hey!
看…
Look…
杀了我
Kill me.
你是人类吗?
Are you human?
是的
Yes.

发生了什么?
What happened?
都是我的错…
It’s all my fault…
我太生气了
I was angry.

我和男朋友昨晚上爬过了一个高高的围栏
My boyfriend and I came across a tall fence last night.
来吧,宝贝,相信我!
C’mon,babe,have some faith!
我们爬进了变种动物园
We climbed it into this side of the Cryptozoo.
这里也许是个神奇的地方呢!
There could be magic here!
马修今天早上死了,而我…
Matthew was killed this morning and I…

我杀了那只杀了他的独角兽!
I murdered the unicorn!
我背着马修的尸体
I carried Matthew’s body,
但是我没法背着他翻过围栏
but I couldn’t get him back across the fence,
所以我就想找人帮忙
so I went looking for help.
有人吗!
Hello!
我大声呼救,但是没人回应
I called out,but no one answered.
接着我就看见了这些在笼子里嚎叫的怪物
Then I found these beasts,howling in their cages,
我都懂它们的感受
and I knew how they felt.
我就把它们都放了
I freed them.
但它们追着我跑…
They came after me…
接着不知道从哪里出现了一只会飞的马…
but a winged horse appeared from nowhere…
把它们拦下了
and held them off.
她救了我
She saved me.
又带我们到了这里…
And then she guided us here…
让我能把马修埋在这儿
So I could bury his body.
哦,天哪
Oh,geez.
所以你杀了…
So you killed…
我…
I’m…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我们不该招惹那只独角兽的
We should’ve left the unicorn alone.
哦!
Oh!
喔…
Woah…
琼安…
Joan…
怎么了?
What is it?
是琼安的塔快要倒了
It’s Joan’s tower.It’s falling.
你得去救她!
You’ve got to get to her!
快去!
Go!
格洛里亚! – 不行
Gloria! – Nah-uh.
你给我在这待着!
Stay right here!
要说有人能骑上那马
If anyone’s taking that gay horse,
也得是我带着食梦貘!
it’s me with the Baku!
不! 让她走!
No! Let her go!

滚开!
Lay off!
不! 别开枪!
No! Don’t shoot!
求你了.别开枪
Please.Don’t.
呃!
Ouf!
啊! – 宝贝,我们快走
Ahh! – C’mon,girl.
你们这些怪胎总是站在一边的
Fucking freaks always stick together.
不!
No!
啊!
Ahh!
古斯塔夫!
Gustav!
请原谅我
Please forgive me.

走啊,劳伦,快走!
Go,Lauren,go!
给我回来!
Come back here!
下来,你个贱♥人♥!
Land it,you bitch!
哦,我的天哪!
Oh,my god!

哦,我的天哪!
Oh,my god!
琼…
Jo…
慢点,慢点…
Steady,steady…
格洛莉亚,在窗边等我
Stay by the window,Gloria.
啊!
Ahh!
噢! 呃!
Ooh! Ugh!
琼安!
Joan!
琼安! 你在哪儿?
Joan! Where are you?
他在我这
I have her.
我没事…
I’m okay…
她受伤了,但是我在她身边
She’s hurt.But I have her.
我在这呢,琼安
I’ve got you,Joan.
他死了
He’s dead.
现在,他们能把他做成标本展览了
Well,now they can stuff him and put him on display.
是你造成了这一切
You caused all this.
现在你得带我们离开这里
Now you’re gonna get us out of here.
那个围栏在哪?
Where’s this fence?
我们爬出去
We’ll climb it.
她的头!
Her head!
啊…
Ahh…
不!
No!
这不致命,但是你的快点赶去医院
It won’t kill you,but you should get to a hospital soon.
让它们停下! – 我不能
Calm them down! – I can’t.
坠机的时候我弄丢了镇定剂
I lost my tranquilizers in the crash.
那把它们砍掉!
Then cut them off!
啊!
Aah!
继续!
Go on!
我靠,这可真♥他♥妈♥的!
Jesus fucking Mother of God!
去他妈的,是时候一枪毙了这个婊♥子♥了
Fuck it,time to shoot the bitch.
不要!
No!
呃哦!
Ow!
太糟了! 太糟了!
Bad trip! Bad trip!
哈!
Hah!
快走
C’mon.
等等!
Wait!
真理子呢? – 那是谁?
Where is Mariko? – Who’s that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!