Remember,listen to your heart.
把你的脏手拿开!
Get your hands off of me!
古斯塔夫!
Gustav!
我早该知道你在为这个混♥蛋♥工作
I should’ve known you were working with this asshole.
嘿,工作就是工作
Hey,a job is a job.
怎么? 我非得去你那个动物园里跳舞吗?
What? I should go and dance at your park?
那个破地方实在太侮辱人了
That shit’s demeaning.
我豁出性命把你从那个监狱里救出来
I risked my life to get you out of that prison cell.
可是你现在天天为了个动物园鞠躬尽瘁
And now you work for a zoo.
格蕾,你总自以为正义
You’ve always been so righteous,Grey.
但你也知道我们根本没什么两样
But you know we’re not so different.
我们都在军营长大,你也吃新奇玩意那一套
We were both raised military.You hunt exotic game,too.
但你总是喜欢找些冠冕堂皇的理由
You like to tell a pretty story about yourself.
但这可不是过家家
But this isn’t a fairytale.
看看,这些动物都是强有力的武器
Look,these animals are strong weapons.
我们可以利用他们结束战争
We could end the war with these things.
这就是武器的意义
That’s what weapons are for.
你的父母应该教过你这些吧
I’d think your parents would’ve taught you that.
你真是个怪物
You are a monster.
彼此彼此
Takes one to know one.
把食梦貘带上飞机,装好弹♥药♥跟我进来
Put the Baku in the Tomahawk and load the skirts in with me.
又是一次完美的行动
Nice work once again.
我们没理由对她们太狠,对吧?
There’s no reason to be too rough with them,is there?
哈,你在这唱白脸呢
Hah,you play the good cop.
劳伦,我很抱歉
I’m sorry,Lauren.
不,我该和你一起去的
No,I should’ve gone with you.
不, – 是我的错
No. – It’s my fault.
我该保护好你的
I’m supposed to protect you.
不,我们应该彼此保护
No,we protect each other.
哦,你们两个多贴心呐
Oh,this is so sweet.
你们完蛋了,知道吗? 切底完蛋了
You’re through,you know? It’s over.
现在我的客户如约得到了食梦貘
Now my client gets the Baku,as promised.
还有多亏了你的杀人犯朋友
And thanks to your little murderer friend here,
这下我们可有了合法的理由
they have all the legal excuses they need
关掉你那个怪物动物园了
to shut down your monster zoo.
那是个避难所. – 一个跳板
It’s a sanctuary. – A stepping stone.
那是个游乐场
It’s a carnival.
这就是个巨大的圈养地
What it is is a giant holding pen.
把所有的变种动物都聚到一个地方
All those cryptids,in one place.
你真的觉得公众能接受这个吗?
Do you really think the public would be ready for that?
如果这帮动物真能干点实事,我相信他们会乐意接受的
I’m sure that with a real purpose,they’ll be happier.
格蕾,我还得谢谢你呢
I should thank you,Grey.
你干的不错
You did a great job.
任务圆♥满♥完成
Mission accomplished.
我们得亲眼去见见这帮动物被充公
We have to be there to see them confiscated.
出发吧,乔
Let’s go,Joe.
去加利福尼亚,变种动物园
Cryptozoo,California.
是,长官
Yes,sir.
你接下来会干什么,劳伦?
What’ll you do,Lauren?
我的意思是如果你没有因为抗捕入狱的话
I mean if you’re not in jail for resisting arrest.
你会和别人一样神情恍惚,无所事事吗?
You gonna sit around getting stoned like everybody else?
不会
No.
一旦我们带走了你的那些小宠物
Once we have all your little pets,
你就会赶来为我工作的
you’ll be handing in your resume to me.
你就喜欢收集这些变种动物,你改不掉的
If you love to collect cryptids,it’s hard to kick.
我知道这种感觉
I know how it is.
更有趣的是他们不愿意被束缚
What makes it fun is that they don’t want to be held.
她永远不会为你工作的
She’ll never work for you.
也没那么糟
It’s not so bad.
对不对,我的羊人朋友?
Isn’t that right,my faun friend?
呃,尼克…长官
Uh,Nick…Sir.
那些怪物都掏出来了!
The monsters,they’re loose!
什么? – 发生什么事了?
What? – What’s wrong?
这是什么破飞行表演的彩排吗?
Is this some kind of airshow rehearsal bullshit?
不!
No!
出事了
Something’s wrong.
天哪!
Jesus!
不! – 这是怎么了?
No! – What’s happening?
真理子!
Mariko!
我来对付他. – 不,不,不要!
I’ll take care of the devil. – No,no,don’t!
别伤害他!
Don’t hurt him!
这是最后一只天狗了!
He’s the last Tengu!
把我们的手铐解开! 我们可以跳降落伞下去!
Uncuff us! We can parachute out!
小心点!
Carefully!
不!
No!
我说你小心点! – 不要!
I said carefully! – Stop!
真理子!
Mariko!
你根本不爱变种动物
You don’t love Cryptids.
你很他们!
You hate them!
妈的!
Holy shit!
你没必要伤害她!
You don’t have to hurt her!
他们是本能攻击我们的
They’re attacking on instinct.
我们在他们的地盘!
We’re in their air space!
呃!
Ugh!
什么鬼?
What the hell?
你会没事的
You’re gonna be alright.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
好了
Okay.
好!
Hah!
让直升机降落,她就不会攻击了!
Land the chopper and she won’t attack!
让你的死鸟滚开!
Tell your bird to back off!
你激怒她了!
You’re making her angry!
他妈的!
Holy shit!
不,不!
No,no!
他去哪了?
Where’d he go?
我得下去
I’m gonna do it.
啊!
Ahh!
古斯塔夫!
Gustav!
劳伦! – 快走
Lauren! – C’mon.
你自己能游到水面上去,古斯塔夫
You can swim in the surface,Gustav.
我们走!
Let’s go!
好吧,走. – 我…我…
Okay,c’mon. – I…I…
我抓住你了
I got you.
深海巨妖会没事的吧?
Is the Kraken going to be alright?
是的…
Yes…
它只是会有点嗓子疼
It will just have a sore throat.
好的,很好
Okay,good.
你没必要这样的
You didn’t have to do that.
把菲比的手铐解开!
Uncuff Phoebe!
快点! – 去你♥妈♥的♥!
Uncuff her! – Fuck you!
我应该毙了你们两个,我认真的
I ought to shoot the both of you right now,I mean,really.
别
Don’t.
我们需要…
We need…
我们还需要她们带我们离开这里
We need them to guide us out of here.
直升机会来接我们的
A helicopter will pick us up.
直升机要来的很久呢,你知道的…
It could take hours for a copter,you know,to come…
我们也许用的上她们
So we might need our ladies.
给自己留点余地不是更好吗?
Doesn’t it make more sense to keep our options open?
现在就把蛇发女的眼睛蒙上
The gorg covers her eyes right now,
不然我就把她脑袋崩开花
or I blast her brains out.
紧点! – 好的
Tighter! – Alright.
真理子
Mariko.
哦,她受伤了
Oh,she’s hurt.
不,哦… – 我是个兽医
No,uh-uh… – I’m a vet.
是,让她看看那个会魔法的猪
Yeah,let her see the magic pig.
真理子,你会没事的
Mariko,you’re gonna be fine.
我需要一根树枝和一些布片
I need a stick and some cloth.
她还有名字? – 哦,真不错
It’s got a name? – Oh,that’s cute.
真理子