想想看
Think about Pliny.
普林尼在那里卖♥♥爆米花,一群游客会嘲笑他,盯着他看
Serving popcorn to tourists who tease and stare at him?
不会的,变种动物园会慢慢改变现状
No,the Cryptozoo is going to change things gradually.
到普林尼孩子那一辈就会不一样了
Things will be different for Pliny’s kids.
甚至是你的孩子
Your kids even.
人们会更加包容
People will learn to be more accepting.
变种动物园就是这块必不可少的敲门砖
The Cryptozoo is a necessary stepping stone.
来吧,上车
C’mon. Let’s ride.
食梦貘会出现的,我敢肯定
The Baku will turn up,I’m sure of it.
看
Look.
值得一试吗?
Worth a try?
我收藏那些罕见的塔罗牌
I collect rare and unusual tarot decks.
每一张都有他们自己的故事
Each has its own story.
劳伦,去占卜一次吧
Get a reading, Lauren.
你有什么问题要寻求塔罗的指引吗?
Do you have a question for the cards?
是的…
Yes…
我…
I’m…
我在寻找一个人
I’m looking for someone.
这是韦特.史密斯塔罗牌
This is the Waite-Smith deck,
是由帕梅拉.寇门.史密斯创作的
drawn by Pamela Colman Smith.
是我最喜欢的牌
It’s my favorite.
我觉得这副很适合你
I think it suits you.
哦…
Oh…
好的
Okay.
洗牌的时候
While you’re shuffling the cards,
你要回想你最后一次见她的场景
you must think back to the last time you saw her.
我们不算逆位牌
We won’t do reverse cards,
这副牌本身就
as there are enough complexities and contradictions
既复杂又矛盾了
in the deck itself.
我只在还是小女孩的时候见过她
I haven’t seen her since I was a little girl.
是的…
Yes…
现在把牌放下
Now put it down,
把牌分成两半
and cut the deck.
再把这两摞每摞分成两半
Now take those stacks and cut them.
这样吗?
Like this?
每摞牌代表塔罗牌四种不同的元素
Each position relates to a different suit of the tarot.
这个是权杖
One for the wands,
接着是宝剑,然后是圣杯
then the swords,then the cups,
最后是星币
and finally,the pentacles.
这就是读牌的顺序
The reading proceeds through the suits,
从第一个到最后一个
from beginning to end.
明白了吗?
Got it?
应该吧
I think so.
把第一张牌翻开
Turn over the first card.
嗯…
Hmm…
吊人牌
The Hanged Man.
看,他是倒过来的
Look,he’s upside down.
他的观点和我们都不一样
He has a different perspective than the rest of us.
他很开明
He is enlightened.
这说明你能看到这世上别人看不到的东西
You see things in the world that others do not see.
你能看到那个隐蔽的世界
You see the hidden world.
是的
Yes.
现在,我们来看一下宝剑牌能开出哪一张
Now,let’s see how this is then channeled through the swords,
集中注意力
intelligence.
哦…
Oh…
星币三
Three of pentacles.
这代表着你的工作
This quest is your job.
你和其他两人共事,你代表着身体
You work with two others.You are the pentacle,the body.
另外两个分别代表着心脏和大脑
The others are the heart and the brain.
你们三个必须要通力合作,对吧?
It is important for all three to be in alignment,right?
对…没错
Yeah…Yes.
现在我们该看向未来了
Now we must move into the future.
首先,看看实现你的愿望要付出什么代价
First,let’s see what your quest will cost you.
哦…
Oh…
塔牌
The Tower.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
这将会让你损失惨重
This will come at a great cost to you.
你的工作… – 我能找到她吗?
Your work will… – But will I find her?
权杖,宝剑,圣杯都读完了
Wands,Swords,Cups.
现在读最后的星币
Now,finally,Pentacles.
这代表着现实世界,是你占卜的最后一张牌
The material world.The end of your reading.
这是什么?
So what is it?
你是来找那只食梦貘的
You’re here for the dream-eater.
她太美了
She’s gorgeous.
还有别人知道她在这吗?
Does anyone else know she’s here?
没有
No.
她直接来找了我
She came straight to me.
我和你一样
I’m like you.
我也能看见那个隐蔽的世界
I see the hidden world,too.
她知道这里对她来说最安全
She knew this was the safest place for her.
嗨,真理子
Hi there,Mariko.
你还记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
我之前总做噩梦
I’ve had so many nightmares.
但是她…
But she…
真理子现在什么梦都吃
Mariko has eaten nearly all of them now.
怎么才能只让她吃噩梦呢?
How does it work?
你可以在睡前…
You can suggest things you want to disappear…
在脑海中冥想那些你不想要的记忆
by dwelling on them just before you fall asleep.
不然她就会直接跑到你的脑海里
Or she’ll just latch onto your head
只吃掉所有她喜欢的梦
and suck out whatever dreams she wants.
会痛吗? – 不,完全不会
Does it hurt? – No.Not at all.
这些梦只是消失了
It just disappears.
是的
Yeah.
把毯子拿来吧
Go get the carrier.
好的
Right.
就是她
That’s her.
你们不能… – 嘿,嘿
You can’t just… – Hey,hey.
这又是谁啊?
Who’s this now?
你和格蕾一起的吗? – 我们不会伤害你的
You’re with Grey? – We won’t hurt you.
我没有必要…
I don’t have to…
回答!
answer!
你们找到食梦貘了?
You two have the Baku?
姑娘,那家伙可不是闹着玩的
That thing’s not for kids,girl.
去你♥妈♥的♥,混♥蛋♥!
Fuck you,meatheads!
啊!
Ahh!
美杜莎! – 我是蛇发女!
A medusa! – I’m a gorgon!
啊!
Ahh!
我就知道她是个变种动物,我能看出来
I knew she was a cryptid.I could tell.
类人生物可不好驯服
Humanoids are tough to tame.
你们不能…
You can’t…
你们不能这样做!
You can’t do this!
说实话,我们可以
I think we can,actually,
鉴于你刚杀了个人
considering you just killed a man.
你不认为有些东西注定是要躲躲藏藏的吗?
Don’t you think some things are meant to stay hidden?
这就是为什么他们会迷失
But that’s how they get lost.
我不能在失去她了
I can’t lose her again.
格雷小姐!
Miss Grey!
你的蛇发女仆从在我手里!
We have your gorgon servant girl!
里面的动物
The animal in there is the property
为美国♥军♥方所有
of the U.S.Military.
妈的! – 我们要进来了!
Fuck! – We’re coming in!
我们得把她藏起来
We gotta hide her.
嘿! – 啊!
Hey! – Argh!
抓住他!
Get him!
啊!
Ah!
好吧,好吧,好吧
Okay,okay,okay.
我的天哪,女士
Jesus Christ,lady.
走吧. – 该死的
Go on. – Damn it.
快走
Let’s go.
记住,听从你的心声