哦,妈的…
Oh,fuck…
有人吗!
Hello!
妈的!
Fuck!
直升飞机!
Helicopters!
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
我需要帮助!
I need help!
嘿!
Hello!
有人吗?
Anybody here?
变种动物
“Cryptids?”
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
片名:《变种动物》
我从小在军营长大…
I grew up an army brat…
我的大部分童年都在日本冲绳军营度过,那时候二战刚刚结束
Mostly at a base in Okinawa,just after World War II ended.
小时候,我经常做些很可怕的梦
When I was a little girl,I had the most horrible nightmares.
直到…
Until…
食梦貘到来
the Baku came.
食梦貘吃掉了我的噩梦
The Baku ate my nightmares,
让我能够安然入眠
allowing me to sleep.
但是当我谈起食梦貘
Nobody at the camp believed me
军营里没有一个人相信我
when I told them about the Baku.
但我从来不曾忘记她
I never forgot her.
长大以后,我投身于
When I grew up,I dedicated my life
拯救这些和她一样的变种动物们
to keeping cryptids like her safe from harm.
嘘!
Huh!
啊!
Ah!
再见!
Good boy!
全球都在追捕变种动物
Across the globe, cryptids are captured and traded
把他们卖♥♥到黑市
on black markets.
我的责任就是救他们于水火,并保护他们
It’s my duty to be their human rescuer and protector.
啊,劳伦.格雷,我的老朋友
Ah,my old friend,Lauren Grey.
来加入我们的吗?
Come to join the party?
你想得美
You wish.
你知道这是什么吗? – 噢…
Do you recognize this? – Ooh…
挠痒痒的吗?
For tickling?
哦,劳伦,你的性癖可挺奇怪啊
Oh,you’re so kinky,Lauren.
古斯塔夫,看这个,别跟我装傻
Look,don’t play dumb with me,Gustav.
我在摩洛哥的一场拍卖♥♥会上发现了这根阿尔科诺斯特鸟羽毛
I found this Alkonost feather at an auction in Morocco.
是你在用它做交易吗?
You’re trading these?
嗯,我自己可就是个变种动物啊
Well,I’m a cryptid myself.
我怎么会趟黑市这趟浑水呢?
Now why would I get involved in the black market?
为了钱
For the money.
不然你嫖♥娼♥的钱哪儿来的?
How else do you pay for all your whoring?
古斯塔夫,你欠我一个人情
You owe me,Gustav.
好吧,我…我会帮你联♥系♥的,好吗
Well,I…I’ll make a call,okay? Um.
我能帮你找到这位鸟女士
I can get you the bird lady.
我把你从变种动物监狱里救出来
I didn’t free you from a cryptid prison,
不是让你到卖♥♥你的同类的
so you could traffic cryptids yourself.
你…
You…
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed.
哦,得了吧,劳伦.那你能不能从我这吸取点教训?
Oh,come on,Lauren.Can you take a lesson from me?
别他妈这么较真,行不行!
Loosen the fuck up,please!
再说了,我就是个中间人
Besides,I’m just the middleman.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
一群俄♥国♥老太太
The babushkas.
就是他们卖♥♥给我羽毛的
They sold me the feathers.
她们在看守那只鸟
They are the keepers of the bird.
不过也看不了多久了
But not for long.
嘿!
Hey!
他是干什么的?
What’s he doing?
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们自♥由♥安排
He and I,we have an arrangement.
谢谢你的帮助,老兄
Thanks for the muscle,droog.
很漂亮的裤子,古斯塔夫
Very classy,Gustav.
这帮老太婆对这鸟保护欲很强
The babushkas are quite protective of the bird.
因为他们必须如此
As they should be.
根据俄♥国♥的民间传说
According to Russian folklore,
她的蛋一旦孵化,就会引起可怕的风暴
when her eggs hatch,it causes terrible storms.
哦…
Oh…
看看他们都做了什么好事!
Look what they’ve done!
我发誓,我什么都不知道
I had no idea,I swear.
吃吧,亲爱的
Here you go,my dear.
吃吧
Here you go.
好了
There you are.
我们救你出来
Let’s get you out of here.
哦,天哪!
Oh,man!
可怜的孩子
Poor girl.
嘿…
Hey…
嘿,姑娘
Hey,girl.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
叫你萨莎怎么样
You look like a Sasha to me.
你喜欢这个名字吗,萨莎?
Do you like that? Sasha?
好的,很好.萨莎
Okay,good.Sasha.
我会带你去个安全的地方
I’m gonna get you someplace safe.
他♥娘♥的♥!
God damn it!
啊!
Ahh!
呃!
Ah!
蠢老太婆
Stupid babushka.
嘿,格蕾,快走.我们离开这里!
Hey,Grey,come on,let’s split!
快点!
Come on!
嘿!
Hey!
等等! 啊…
Wait! Ah…
啊…
Ahh…
不!
No!
你弄伤她了!
You’re hurting her!
不要!
No!
嘿,嘿!
Hey,hey!
看看这是谁啊!
Look who it is!
尼克,阿尔科诺斯特鸟是我找到的
The Alkonost is mine,Nick!
是我先找到的!
I was here first!
那看来是我笑到最后了
And yet it only matters who’s last.
谢谢你带我们找到她
Thanks for leading us here.
去你♥妈♥的♥,尼克
Fuck you,Nick.
她不是你的
She’s not yours…
你快崩溃了
You’re falling apart.
你该回到琼安身边,然后在那个
Maybe you should go back to Joan and your little
收留动物的小破窝里好好休息休息
animal shelter until you feel better.
啊!
Ah!
琼安
Joan.
对不起,都是我的错
I’m so sorry.It’s my fault.
尼古拉斯跟着我找到了她,把她抓走了.他还…
I led Nicholas right to her.He captured her and he…
阿尔科诺斯特鸟的孩子就在我面前夭折了
I saw an Alkonost fetus die right in front of me.
嘘…
Shh…