我们这是在哪儿
I don’t know where we are.
我也不知道
Yeah.Me neither.
我们也不能回头了
There’s no turning back.
我们迷路了!
We’re lost forever!
不过这儿就我们两个人
Just the two of us.
那倒是…
Yeah…
世界上的其他人都去死吧
Everybody else in the world can go fuck themselves.
安波,我爱你的肌肤
I love your skin,Amber.
你嘴真甜
That’s sweet.
我爱你的头发,你的脖子,你的…
I love your hair,your neck,your…
锁骨
clavicle.
那我这个人本身呢?
What about something about my personality?
哦…
Oh…
我很喜欢你的想象力
I really love your imagination.
真的吗? 哇哦
Really? Aw.
哇哦…
Wow…
好漂亮
Cool.
我用这个不会起疹子吧
I hope this won’t give me a rash.
不会的,宝贝,肯定没事
Nah,I’m sure it’s fine,babe.
大自然不会伤害我们的
Nothing natural can hurt us too bad.
真是胡说
That’s bullshit.
大自然能置你于死地
Natural stuff fucking kills you.
比如那些有毒的植物,还有狼
What about poison plants,and wolves?
哦,宝贝,我昨晚做了一个有史以来最酷的梦
Oh,babe,I had the coolest dream last night!
我们和成千上万的人一起在华盛顿
We were in Washington D.C.,like thousands of people.
我们在攻击国会大厦
We were storming the Capitol.
警♥察♥在那儿拦着我们
The pigs were there guarding it,
但是我们突破了防线
But we broke through.
我们建立了一个崭新的完美的社会
And then we started a whole new perfect society,
在那里人人平等
where everyone was equal.
真是个美梦
It was a sweet trip.
比起警♥察♥我还是更怕这里有狼
I’m less worried about the pigs than I am about the wolves.
我们怕动物
Any animals out here are gonna be way more scared of us
其实动物更害怕我们…
than we are of them…
动物其实应该害怕人类
Animals should be afraid of humans.
我们比赛打猎
We hunt for sport.
在越南,我们烧光了它们的森林
And we’re burning down their forests in Vietnam.
小鹿们没法保护自己
The Bambis can’t defend themselves.
但是狼不一样…
But wolves…
它们了解生存法则
Wolves know the deal.
它们知道自己比人类更快更凶猛
They know they’re faster and fiercer than us.
不…
No…
它们把我们看作某种难以理解的奇怪物种
They think we’re like confusing weird other things.
在它们眼里我们不过是一坨肉罢了
We’re blobs of meat to them.
所以它们和我们保持距离
They just stay away from us.
或者把我们吃掉…
Or chomp on us…
天哪,安波,喔
Jesus,Amber,whoa,whoa…
喔
Whoa.
你真是个磨人的小妖精
You turned into a demon there in my mind.
我觉得…
I think…
我们该养条狗
We should get a dog.
真的吗?
Really?
哦…
Aw…
哦,该死的
Oh,shit.Shit.
该死
Shit.
我们得找点树枝
We need twigs.
我去找点
I’ll get some.
我一直很喜欢大丹狗
I always dug the name Great Dane.
我想要一只白毛黑斑点的
I want a white one,with big black spots.
那很酷
That’s cool.
哇哦!
Whoa!
快看!
Look!
怎么了?
What’s up?
哦…
Oh…
酷啊
Far out.
可能是某个军事基地
It’s probably some kind of military base.
也许吧…
Could be…
这护网好长啊
It keeps going.
去他的
Kill it.
额!
Ugh!
呃,你干什么呢?
Uh,what are you doing?
马特!
Matt!
你这么爬我都看见你的蛋蛋了
I can see your balls dangling as you climb.
那还真不错
That’s nice.
妈的,这也太高了!
Fuck,this thing is high!
哦,天哪,马特
Oh,Jesus,Matt.
安波,这有个城♥堡♥!
Amber,there’s a castle!
像迪士尼城♥堡♥一样
It’s like the home of Walt Disney.
你擅自进去他们会来抢的!
He’s gonna shoot you for trespassing!
我明显没带武器
I’m clearly unarmed.
我来了!
I’m coming!
万一这里是什么秘密武器实验室或者试验场呢?
What if it’s a secret weapons lab or test site?
这些树上都可能涂了药!
There could be chemicals all over these trees!
来吧,宝贝.相信我
C’mon, babe,have some faith.
这里也许是个神奇的地方,也许是乌托邦呢…
There could be magic here.Or a utopia…
是时候发挥你的想象里了
Use your imagination.
乌托邦不会成真的
Utopias never work out.
卧♥槽♥…
Holy shit…
怎么了?
What?
到底怎么了? – 嘘
What is it? – Matt: Shh.
小声点
Quiet.
不会吧
No way.
这里真的很神奇
There is magic here.
喔
Whoa.
哇哦!
Wow!
你太美了
You’re pretty.
嘿,看这儿
Hey,there.
嘿,宝贝…
Hey,girl…
马特,别打扰它
Matt,don’t mess with it.
我会小心的
It’s gentle.
马特,离它远点
Leave it alone,Matt.
你惹怒它了
You’re wigging it out.
我只是想摸摸它
I just want to pet her.
回来吧…
C’mon…
好吧,美人,我会离开的
Okay,beautiful,we’ll leave.
拜拜,宝贝
Bye-bye,pretty girl.
啊,哦!
Whoa,oh!
呃啊!
Argh!
不!
No!
哦! 马特!
Oh! Matt!
千万别有事啊,马特!
Please be okay,Matt!
不! 不!
No! No!
马特!
Matt!
马特…你会没事的
Matt…you’re gonna be okay.
你会没事的,马特
You’re gonna be okay,Matt.
我爱你
I love you.
马特,你不要死啊!
Matt,please come back!
不要死啊,马特…
Please come back,Matt…
不要!
No!
我也爱你
I love you too.
呃! 啊!
Argh! Ah!
你…
You…
对不起
I’m sorry.