你必须开车。我很抱歉。
You must drive. I’m sorry.
这些是枪伤。
These are bullet wounds.
你没有告诉我。
You did not tell me.
我还怕你不来呢。
I was scared you wasn’t gonna come.
不管我做什么都是违法的。
It’s against the law, whatever I do.
但这吗?
But this?
这会花你更多的钱。
This will cost you more.
-我需要钱。200. –好的。我也不在乎他有它。
– I need money. 200. – All right. I don’t care. He’s got it.
他移♥动♥时撕裂了伤口。
He’s torn his wounds by moving.
他们溃烂。一定很糟糕。
They fester. It must have been bad.
-你能修好吗?-只有很短的时间。
– Can you fix ’em? – Only for a short time.
他必须接受治疗。
He must get treatment.
我必须有光!
I must have light!
-快,靠边!-但我不能。他们会看到我们。
– Quickly, pull in! – But I can’t. They’ll see us.
拉。你想让他死?
Pull in. You want him to die?
拉在某处。
Pull in somewhere.
回来这里。
Come back here.
-我该怎么办?-打开它的项圈。
– What shall I do? – Open his collar.
哦,我没有白兰地了。
Oh, I don’t have any Brandy.
我妻子病了。我给了她,却忘了。
My wife is sick. I gave it to her and forgot it.
-我需要一些烈酒。–精神?
– I need some spirits. – Spirits?
威士忌、白兰地、任何东西。快。快点!
Whiskey, Brandy, anything. Quick. Hurry!
好吧。
All right.
嘿!嘘!
Hey! Psst!
杰克!
Jack!
杰克!
Jack!
–嘿,听……-你好,小姑娘!
– Hey, listen… – Well, hello, little lady!
滚开!请给我来两杯白兰地好吗?
Get lost! Will you give me a double Brandy?
双打吗?这姑娘真合我的心意。
Doubles? Well, that’s a girl after my own heart.
你和我可以一起去很多地方。
You and I could go places together.
我的也要双份,伙计。
Make mine a double, too, pal.
这位女士提出了一个很好的建议。
The lady has made an excellent suggestion.
不,不,不。这都怪我。
No, no, no. This is on me.
你去死吧!
Drop dead!
医生,你能快点吗?好吗?
Doc, will you please hurry? Please?
-给你。-你为什么不做个乖孩子,走开呢?
– Here you are. – Why don’t you be a nice boy and beat it?
这可不是跟男人说话的方式。
That’s no way to talk to a fella.
怎么了?你男朋友晕过去了?
What’s the matter? Your boyfriend pass out?
你有点训练过度了。趁我还没发火,快滚。
You’re a little over trained. Get out of here before I lose my temper.
我只是想帮忙。
All I wanna do is help.
如果这家伙在折叠。
If the guy is folding up.
亲爱的,你真的想帮我吗?
Look, honey, you really wanna help me?
我把钱包落在酒吧了。你为什么不去帮我拿呢?
I left my purse in the bar. Why don’t you go and get it for me?
很高兴。只要能为女士服务就行。
Delighted. Anything to be of service to a lady.
他是如何?
How is he?
他暂时会没事的。
He’ll be all right for the time being.
钱。
Money.
一个……二百年。
One… two hundred.
我该拿他怎么办,医生?
What am I gonna do with him, doc?
晚安,各位。
Good night.
你说你丢了什么?
Hey, what did you say you lost?
–谢谢,布伦达。-马蒂,你不会再认输了吧?
– Thanks, Brenda. – Marty, you’re not gonna fold up again?
不,我没事。我会和你联♥系♥的。
No, I’ll be all right. I’ll get in touch with you.
我很抱歉。我们关闭。
I’m sorry. We’re closed.
你是玫瑰吗?我得跟你谈谈。
Are you Rose given? I gotta talk to you.
我说,我们…你是马丁罗马。
I said, we were… You’re Martin Rome.
进来。
Come in.
我的公♥寓♥在后面。
My apartment is in the back.
你想跟我谈谈吗,马丁?
You wanted to talk to me, Martin?
说它很快。警♥察♥可能在追捕你。
Say it quickly. The police may be after you.
我想我们可以做生意。
I think we can do business.
-我不这么认为。-是的,我们可以。
– I don’t think so. – Oh, yes, we can.
你和怀特·莱格特一起参与了迪拉齐亚的案子。
You were in on the digrazia case with whitey leggett.
那太荒唐了。
That’s ridiculous.
你应该知道不该走进来这样吓唬我。
You ought to know better than to walk in here and try to bluff me like that.
我很高兴你杀了他,马林。
I’m glad you killed him, marlin.
他是个坏人。
He was a bad man.
非常糟糕。
Very bad.
他不应该把我的事告诉你。
And he shouldn’t have told you that about me.
他没那么坏。
He wasn’t so bad.
他给了我digrazia珠宝。
He gave me the digrazia jewels.
我怎么知道?
How do I know?
珍珠颈链配红宝石吊坠。
A Pearl choker with a Ruby pendant.
七个戒指。
Seven rings.
一个钻石手镯,扣环坏了。
A diamond bracelet, with the clasp broken.
你一定很着急吧?
You must have been in a hurry, huh?
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
在地铁站的储物柜里。
In a locker in a subway station.
我想如果你费那么大劲去买♥♥一次,你可能会想再买♥♥一次。
I thought if you went to all that trouble to get ’em once, you might want to get ’em again.
你是个可爱的小男人,马丁。
You’re a cute little man, Martin.
我应该和你一起工作,而不是莱格特这个傻瓜。
I should have worked with you, instead of that fool leggett.
有一天。你不能告诉。
Someday. You can’t tell.
马丁,这些珠宝你想卖♥♥多少钱?
How much do you want for the jewels, Martin?
一辆车,五千块,一条离开这个国家的路还有一晚的好觉。
A car, five thousand dollars, a way out of the country and a good night’s sleep.
-这是一个大订单。-有很多珠宝。
– That’s a big order. – It’s a lot of jewels.
我可以带他们去别的地方。
I can take ’em some place else.
我可以把车给你。也许二千…五个
I could get you the car. Maybe two thousand… Five.
但我怎么能让你离开这个国家?
But how can I get you out of the country?
你要怎么出去?
How are you gonna get out?
还是你打算直接在所得税上申报?
Or were you just gonna declare it on your income tax?
好吧,马丁。
All right, Martin.
-南美适合你吗?-除了运河区什么地方都行。
– South America suit you? – Any place but the canal zone.
我们去拿珠宝吧。
Let’s get the jewels.
不,我不能。直到明天。
No, I can’t. Not till tomorrow.
今晚,我要睡觉了。
Tonight, I’ve gotta sleep.
如果我能。
If I can.
没错,马丁。
That’s right, Martin.
放松。
Relax.
这里。
Here.
我给你看点东西。
I’ll show you something.
这是美妙的。
That’s wonderful.
很好,不是吗?
It is good, isn’t it?
我有这种能力。
I have the touch.
只给了少数人。
It’s only given to a few.
这是一个了解身体电流的问题。
It’s a matter of knowing the currents of the body.
我把这些钱都浪费在那些以为可以减几磅重又变漂亮的又肥又老的女人身上。
And I waste this on fat, old women who think they can lose a few pounds and be beautiful again.
又肥又老,有钱又有珠宝的女人。
Fat, old women who have too much money and too many jewels.
他们认为珠宝使他们美丽,他们努力保持它们,就像他们努力抵抗那些使他们丑陋的岁月。
They think the jewels make them beautiful and they fight to keep them, like they fight the years that make them ugly.
把储物柜的钥匙给我,马丁。
Give me the key to that locker, Martin.
你觉得我不会把它带来吧?
You don’t think I’d bring it with me, do you?
我想没有。
I suppose not.
你太聪明了。
You’re too smart for that.
这里。
Here.
躺下休息一会儿。
Lie down and rest a while.
我给你拿条毯子。
I’ll get you a blanket.
奶油和糖吗?
Cream and sugar?
他们两个都是黑人。
Black, both of ’em.
看在上帝的份上,都四点了。让我们下班。
For the love of Pete, it’s four o’clock. Let’s knock off.
对不起,吉姆。你为什么不回家呢?
I’m sorry, Jim. Why don’t you go on home?
这只是一份工作。我们会得到他。我们不能错过。
It’s just a job. We’ll get him. We can’t miss.
我也想抓到他。
I wanna get him, too.
他才出来一天,你就把他当成仇人了。
He’s only been out a day and already you’re making a vendetta out of it.
你今天看到他弟弟了。
You saw his kid brother today.
他认为这是一场大♥比♥赛。他们都做。
He thinks it’s a big game. They all do.
他们觉得警♥察♥就是那种从手推车上偷苹果,追小孩的人。
They got an idea a cop is somebody who pinches apples off a pushcart and chases kids.
他们把那样的小流氓变成罗宾汉。
They make a Robin hood out of a cheap hoodlum like that.
他被放得越久,就越有英雄气概。
The longer he’s loose, the bigger hero he is.
面对现实吧,我们不是夏洛克·福尔摩斯。
Let’s face it, we ain’t Sherlock holmeses.
这是一个大城市。我们得静观其变,等待时机。
This is a big town. We gotta sit tight and wait for a break.
熬夜可帮不了你。
Staying up all night ain’t gonna help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!