I forgot that.
我忘了
Ain’t that too bad.
也不会太差
Guess there ain’t much hope at all for Willie Brown.
反正对威利 布朗来说也没什么希望了
Unless you might wanna sit in for him.
除非你或许想要为了他跳进来
Don’t do it. Sure, he’s my friend.
不要这么做 当然,他是我的朋友
I don’t believe in any of this shit. I said, don’t do it, Lightning.
我不相信任何这些狗屁事情 我说过了,不要这么做,阳光小子
You win…
你赢了…
…I tear up Willie’s contract.
…我撕掉威利的合约
But what happens if my man Jack Butler win?
不过如果我的杰克 巴特乐赢了的话 会发生什么事呢?
You get me.
你带走我
I already got you.
你已经是我的了
Well, then, you got me too. Shut up, you hear?
哦,到时候,你也可以带我走 闭嘴,你听到没有?
I don’t want you making no deals. Take it easy.
我不能得到你而没有任何交易 放轻松一点
I’m just calling his bluff for you. We’ll get to Fulton’s Point after this.
我只是为你要让他亮出底牌而且 这些事搞定我们就到福尔敦的地方去
Where and when for this thing?
这事情在什么地方和地点?
Oh, I can get us there real quick.
噢,我能够非常快地带我们到那里
Jack Butler’s gonna like you.
杰克 巴特乐一定会喜欢你的
You know what I got here?
你知道我为什么在这里?
This is the mojo man.
这个是魔将人
The Louisiana voodoo charm.
路易斯安那的巫毒魔法
The winning boy’s magic.
赢得孩子的魔法
You see, there’s only one last true mojo left in the world.
你看看,这里有一个 世界上唯一仅存真正的魔将人
Take it, Lightning.
拿着它,阳光小子
Take it and go up there and do your stuff.
拿着它走到上面去然后展现你的才华
I’m giving you all the magic I got.
我给了你所有我得到的魔法
Who’s next up there?
下一个是谁上来这里?
Who’s coming on up? Who’s gonna get their head cut?
是谁要上来这里? 是谁要被砍掉他们的头呢?
How about you, chicken boy?
就是你如何,胆小鬼?
Well, well, well.
好,好,好,
Who sent you here?
是谁送你来这里的?
Can’t talk, little man?
不能讲,小男人?
Bet can’t play none either.
我敢打赌他也弹不出个所以然来
Now, don’t be standing there with that dumb look on your face. Let’s go.
现在,不要用呆滞的眼神 光站在那里 我们走吧
I’m sick of this down-home Mississippi.
我很讨厌纯朴的密西西比有这样的事
Living up north made a city boy out of me.
在北方城市长大的男孩在我身边
I hear Chicago calling.
我听到芝加哥在呼唤了
B.B. King and Johnny Shines saying:
B B 金 和强尼 赛扬说道:
“Where’s the new kid in town?”
“那个新进城的小子在那里?”
You ready for the Windy City?
你已经为进城准备好了?
Sure, I was born ready. Let’s go get them.
当然,我一出生就准备好了 让我们去打败他们
All right. Now, after I show you Chicago, you’re on your own.
好的 现在,在我带你到芝加哥之后, 你就要靠你自己了
You understand? Wait. Why can’t I hang with you?
你了解吗? 等等 为什么我不能跟着你呢?
I mean, after Chicago, we can move on to L.A.
我意思是,到芝加哥后, 我们可以动身到洛杉矶
That ain’t the way the song go.
事情不是这样来进行的
You gotta move on without me.
你必须要单打独斗
Take the music someplace else.
把这些音乐传到别的地方去
Take it past where you found it.
把它带到需要它的地方
Because that’s what we did.
因为那是我们要作的
We got a deal?
我们来一个交易?
All right.
好啊
You know something, Lightning? What?
你知道一些事情吗,阳光小子? 什么?
I’m tired of all this walking and hitchhiking.
我实在很厌倦所有这样地走路和搭便车
I wanna go to Chicago in style.
我想要用我的风格到芝加哥去
I wanna fly in an airplane.
我想要去搭飞机