I’m just a little rattled about everything. Okay? I’m sorry.
我只是对每一件事情都有点唠叨 好吗? 我很抱歉
I’d really like you to hang with us. I mean, I don’t want you to take off.
我真的很喜欢你和我们在一起 我说真的,我不想要你离去
It’s not like I don’t like you. I really like you.
这不像我不喜欢你的样子 我真正地喜欢你
That was nice.
这样很好
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
Here’s one of the vagrants right here. Keep the 12 on him.
有一个流浪汉就在这里 让他平躺着
Bring him on back. What you doing? What’s going on?
带他到后面 你在做什么? 怎么回事?
Willie, you all right? What’s…?
威利,你还好吗? 是什么…?
Look like we got a couple of lovebirds up top.
看起来我们多了一对鸳鸯在上面
Oh, shit. Hey, we wasn’t doing nothing, officer.
喔,该死 嘿,警官,我们没有做什么事情
I’m a sick man. These children just tending to me.
我是一个生病的老人 这些孩子只是在照顾我而且
Keep him quiet, Chester.
却斯特,叫他闭嘴
Looky here, looky here.
看这里,看这里
Well…
喔…
I hate to inform you good folks…
好乡亲我很不想通知你…
…but I got to be leaving you in the hands of Sheriff Tilford.
…但是我必须把你们 交给提福警长的手里
Mobile weather…
开车的天气…
What do you think this sheriff’s gonna do with us, Willie?
威利,你认为这个警长 会对我们怎么样做呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Back in my day they’d put us in a police car like this…
在我以前的时候 他们会把我们像这样丢进警车里…
…and drive us way off in the field and…
…然后带我们到一处野外而且…
Great.
真衰
Look.
听着
How come they didn’t find the gun?
他们怎么会没有发现到枪呢?
You just keep your mouth shut about that gun, you hear?
你给我闭嘴不准提到枪,你听到没?
They can’t hear me. Keep your mouth shut anyway.
他们听不到我们的 不管怎样都闭上你的嘴巴
Well, well…
哦,哦…
…sleeping up in Nate Edward’s barn, huh?
…在奈特 爱德华的谷仓睡觉,是吧?
Fooling about indecent up in the loft.
笨蛋才会在脏乱的阁楼上睡觉
Now, no identification.
现在看来,没有身份证件
Electric guitar.
电吉他
Well, vagrants aren’t real popular in this county.
哦,流浪汉在这个地方并不受到欢迎
Come on. Get out.
快点 滚出去
O.Z., uncuff them.
O Z ,放开他们
You don’t come into my county and break and enter an honest man’s barn.
你们不准再进到我的管区 和闯入一个善良人家的谷仓里去
But you three caught me on a morning when I’m in a good mood.
但是你们三个刚好逮到我心情很好的时候
Now, once you cross that bridge, you in Sheriff Larry Fowler’s county…
现在,你们一过了那座桥, 你们就到了赖利 福乐警长的管辖区…
…and you his problem, not mine.
…而你们就是他的问题,不是我的
Now, you pick up your personal belongings and start walking.
现在,收拾你们的个人物品并开始走吧
I don’t like vagrants and I don’t like trespassers.
我不喜欢流浪汉而我也不喜欢入侵者
What about our money? What money?
我们的钱怎么样? 什么钱?
Your deputy took all my money out of my bag.
你的副警长拿走我袋子里的所有的钱
O.Z. didn’t say nothing about it to me.
O Z 对这件事情有没有什么要对我说的
Now, get going. That’s not right, not fair.
现在,快点给我滚 那样不对,不公平
Come on. No! You stole our money.
快一点 不要! 你偷了我们的钱
That’s not fucking fair.
这他妈太不公平了
Oh, really? Yeah.
喔,真的吗? 是啊
Well, I tell you what I can do.
哦,我告诉你我能够做什么
I can put you in the county farm for criminal women…
我能够把你关进收容女犯人的郡立农场
…and you can stay there while you pressing your charges.
而当你极力指控的时候你会留在那里
Oh, they treat you real nice out at the county farm.
喔,在郡立农场里他们会对你非常的好
Yes, ma’am. Come on, let’s go.
是的,太太 快一点,我们走
Things seem to have changed in this county.
在这个地区事情似乎有所改变
Then again, they kind of seem the same, don’t they?
又来了,似乎又是同样的情形,不是吗?
We just be on our way, captain.
队长,我们就只是用我们的方法而且
Ain’t no point in making a fuss.
没什么问题这样小题大做
Two rooms, $25 for the night.
两间房♥间,一个晚上25美元
Just about what we got here in the emergency fund.
在我们的紧急款项里我们大概只有这些
You’re all traveling together? That’s right.
你们在一起旅游吗? 没有错
We’ll be on our way come morning.
我们明天早上会自己起来
You recognize this place?
你认得这个地方吗?
This old crossroads around here? Nope. Never seen it.
这里周围都有旧的十字路口? 不认得 从没看过
Now, you look hard. It’s gotta be around here someplace.
现在,你看清楚一点 它应该就在附近的什么地方
Ain’t nothing around here but the town of Weevil.
除了威佛镇外没有什么东西在附近
And that’s two miles down the road.
而那也是往这条路上两英哩处
Weevil. I know that old town.
威佛 我知道那个旧小镇
And I don’t know nothing about no crossroads either.
而我什么也不知道和十字路口有关的事
Do you know where Fulton’s Point is? I know where that is. Come on.
你知道福尔敦的地方在那里吗? 我知道在那里 拜托
Let’s be getting up to our rooms.
我们起来回到房♥间去
I’m telling you, man, it’s easy.
我告诉你,这很简单
Yes, sir. Sonny Crupp’s place.
是的,先生 桑尼 克拉普的地方
Looks almost the same as it did 40 years ago.
看起来跟40年前没什么两样
They used to charge a good 50 cents for a glass of whiskey.
他们一杯威士忌卖♥♥50分钱
That was robbery.
干脆抢劫算了
You know that place? Like yesterday.
这个地方你来过? 就像昨天一样
Looks like a good place to pick up some bucks.
看起来像是大捞一票的好地方
How we gonna do that?
我们要怎么来做呢?
That’s my boy, green as always.
这才是我的好孩子,像往常一样翠绿
I hope you wasn’t too green in that hay loft.
我可不希望你绿的像谷仓阁楼的干草一样
If you wanna be a bluesman, you gotta be able to use your whip.
如果你要成为一个蓝调乐手, 你可是要能够用到你的快速弹法
He was an animal, Willie. You don’t have to worry about him.
他真是只野兽啊,威利 你没有必要太担心他
All his parts are in working order. Well, well, big man, ain’t you?
所有他的部份都处在最佳的状态 喔,喔,大人物,是不是你?
Now, you take this piece and go in there and bring home the big eagle.
现在,你们收拾一下 到那里去把气势给营造出来
You go in there and have a drink and play a few songs.
你到那里去喝一杯顺便弹它个几首歌♥
Now, they probably some rough boys, so you keep that iron handy.
说一声,他们可能只是些粗俗的孩子, 所以你可以把你的手♥枪♥收起来
What you got to say for yourself, Long Island?
你想要对你自己说些什么,长岛?
I should be committed, that’s what I have to say.
我将会致力于此 那是我一定要说的
I should be committed for ever listening to you.
我将会奉献于此 永远聆听你
My, my. What happened to Willie Brown?
喔,喔 威利 布朗是怎么啦?
Greatest hobo that ever lived, all-time great harp player.
最棒的便车客会永远生存下去, 史上最棒的口琴吹奏家
Wouldn’t he walk in there and clean up?
他不想走到那里去赚个大钱吗?
Sure thing. I done it lots of times. Problem is, I’m starting to think…
这是一定要的 这种事我做了很久了 问题在于,我开始去思考…
…Robert Johnson’s friend Willie Brown isn’t within 1000 miles.
…罗伯特 强生的朋友 威利 布朗不是在1000英哩范围之内
And if he is, he’s probably buried in some unmarked grave.
而假如他是,他可能已经 被埋葬在一些不知名的坟墓里面
You saying you ain’t believing what I been speaking?
你说你不相信我所讲过的话?
That’s right, Willie. You’re full of shit. You know something?
没错,威利 你满身大便 你知道这事吗?
Every time you mention Fulton’s Point, nobody’s heard of the goddamn place.
每一次你提及福尔敦的地方, 没有人知道这个该死的位置
I’m starting to think you’re just a con man who used me…
我开始在想你只是一个利用我的骗子…
…just to get your ass out of a nursing home.
…就只是为了把你弄出那个医护中心
Where are you going?
你要去那里?
Look, you smart-ass kids, you don’t need me.
听着,你这个自以为聪明的小子, 你不需要我了
I do my business on this side of the road…
我在这条路这边做我的事情…
…and you white folks do your business on that side.
…而你这个白小子去那边做你自己的吧
That’s the way they get things done in Mississippi.
那就是密西西比解决事情的方式
Well, well, well. What can we do you tonight?
哦,哦,哦 今天晚上我们能为你做些什么呢?
I don’t… I don’t know. Whiskey, I guess.
我不…我不知道 威士忌吧,我猜想
You look kind of young. Got any ID?
你看起来有点年轻 有什么身份证明吗?
No, sir. Not with me, I don’t.
没有,先生 不在我身上,我没有
Well, I reckon one snort ain’t gonna hurt you.
哦,我算算一杯烈酒下肚不会去伤害到你
Hey, cutie, where you going?
嘿,小姑娘,你要去那里?
Oh, you are one pretty lady. You’re not from around here, are you?
噢,你是一个漂亮的小姐 你不是从附近来的,对吗?
No, I just got into town.
不是,我刚到这个小镇
Not that we got anything against late arrivals.
我们没有任何理由来反对晚到的人
Wanna dance? Yeah, I do.
想跳舞吗? 是的,我想
Well, let’s do it. All right.
哦,我们来跳吧 好啊
That’ll be a dollar, friend.
朋友,那可要一块美元
How about I play some songs on my guitar for the drink?
我用吉他弹一些歌♥来换那杯饮料如何?
I’ll stand you that drink, then you haul ass out of here.
我会请你喝那杯饮料, 然后你可以拍拍屁♥股♥走人
Thank you.
谢谢你
He jumped up and started going out the window, shouting:
他跳上来并且开始走到窗子外面,大喊着:
“Oh, shit! Here come Blind Dog!”
“噢,狗屎! 这里来了一只盲狗!”
I say, “Hey,” I call out my .38 special, see.
我说了,”嘿,”我拿起了 我的特制的点三八手♥枪♥,看着
I say, “Ain’t so blind I can’t see your naked ass going out my window.”
我就说,”我没有瞎到看不到 你光溜溜的屁♥股♥走到我窗子外面 ”
Shot him in the left side.
射他的左边
That’s how I come to making up that song.
那就是我作出那首歌♥的由来
I’m supposed to believe you Willie Brown and Blind Dog Fulton?
我很想去相信你威利 布朗和 “盲狗福尔敦”?
You ain’t supposed to believe nothing.
你不必假装去相信什么
Now, if you wanna do something, here I am.
现在,如果你想要做一番事业的话 我在这里
Maybe later, honey.
甜心,或许要晚一点
Let me through.
借我过