Right, Willie. And you made your deal at the crossroads.
对啊,威利 而你也在十字路口 作了你的交易
Yeah, I made a deal.
是啊,我作了个交易
I had my piece of fame and fortune.
我有我一点点名气和幸运
What come of me?
我得到什么?
The state pen, prison ward, old folks’ cage.
州立监狱,关进牢房♥, 老旧的铁笼子
You really did shoot somebody, didn’t you?
你真的有开枪打人嘛,你没有吗?
I know that’s why they put you in jail and everything, but you really did it?
我知道他们为什么要把你送进监狱, 不过你真的有这样作吗?
Damn right.
他妈的没错
Snooks Jordan.
史努克 乔丹
Guitar man.
吉他手
He was doing the business.
他干了这件事
Come to find out he was taking more than his part of the money…
发现他拿走了超过他该拿的钱
…telling me that’s all the man was paying.
…告诉我后来这个人有得到应有 的惩罚
I smacked him right in his face while he was driving.
当他开车的时候 我一拳打到他奶奶家去
He pulled over…
他把车停在路边…
…took this half-pint, broke it on the road and come back in on me.
…在路边吐了一大堆然后回到我这里
Shot him in the neck.
子弹射进了他的脖子
And you didn’t get out on parole or nothing.
而你没有假释出来或什么的
No, I didn’t have nobody to stand for me.
没有,没有人站在我这边
I didn’t have no place to go.
我没有地方可去
All I got was hellhounds on my trail.
所有我可以得到的是地狱般地牢房♥
Well, it’s not over yet, Willie Brown.
喔,还没有结束,威利 布朗
Well, this is it. We’re down South.
哦,就是这里 我们正往南边走
How does it feel to be in the land of cotton?
在棉花之乡生活的感觉怎么样呢?
Tennessee ain’t bad…
田纳西还不错…
…but she ain’t a pretty piece like old home Mississippi.
…但是又不像我们密西西比 老家那么美好
It won’t be long now. This is where we change buses, remember?
我看不会太远了 这里是我们换巴士的地方 记得吧?
Of course I remember. What do you think, I done lost all my faculties?
你在想什么,我当然记得 我还没丧失我的记忆力?
Give me the money. I’ll go get the tickets.
把钱给我 我要去买♥♥车票
I thought you was paying the freight.
我还以为你要付车资
No. You know I paid from New York to here.
不 你知道我已经付了 从纽约到这里的钱
You’re taking care of the rest. I’m taking care of the rest?
你要负责接下来的费用 我要负责接下来的费用?
Give me the money. We’ll get the tickets.
把钱拿给我 我们要买♥♥车票
That’s gonna be a problem. Why is that?
那会是个问题 什么问题?
What do I look like, Rockefeller? I ain’t got that money.
我看起来像什么,洛克菲勒吗? 我没有那些钱
Stop joking. We don’t have time.
别闹了 我们没有时间瞎掰了
Just give me the money, we can get out of here.
赶快拿钱出来 我们才能够离开这里
The money, Willie. Come on. Give me the money roll.
钱拿来,威利 拜托 把那一卷钱给我
Otherwise we’re not getting anyplace.
不然我们什么地方也去不了
Thank you.
多谢
Now, count it up, because I don’t know exactly how much I got.
现在,数数看,因为我不知道 实际上我到底有多少钱
Willie, what the hell is this newspaper shit? There’s only $40 here.
威利,这些报纸是什么鬼东西啊? 这里只有40块美元
That’s about right.
那大概对了
What are you trying to pull? $40 ain’t nothing to sneeze at.
你在拉个什么劲啊? 40块美元连打个喷嚏都不够
Well, it’s certainly not gonna get us to Mississippi, you know that. You…
哦,这可以肯定没办法带我们去 密西西比,你知道的 你…
Just wait here. I’ll find out what shit you got me in now.
就在这里等着 我去想办法解决 你搞出来的好事
Excuse me, sir. Yes, sir.
先生,不好意思 是的,先生
Yeah, I need to get to Yazoo City, Mississippi. How far is that?
耶,我想要到密西西比的亚卢市 请问那有多远?
Yazoo City, about 200 miles.
到亚卢市,大约有200英哩
Two hundred. I got $40. I need to get two people there.
200英哩 我有40美元 我们有两个人要到那里
How far will that get me? Two people?
这些钱可以让我们跑多远? 两个人吗?
That ain’t even gonna get you one-third the way.
连三分之一的路程都到不了
That’s what I thought. Thank you.
我也是这么认为 谢谢你
Nice going, Willie. Yazoo City is over 200 miles from here.
干的好,威利 亚卢市离这里 有200英哩那么远
What are we gonna do now with $40?
40块钱可以让我们做些什么?
Call your mama. Put it on one of her credit cards.
打电♥话♥给你妈妈 看能不能用她的信♥用♥卡♥
I told you to leave her out of it. I’m not calling my father in Chicago.
我告诉过你不要把她扯进来 我也不会打电♥话♥给我在芝加哥的父亲
Why’s your daddy in Chicago? They’re divorced.
为什么你♥爸♥爸会在芝加哥呢? 他们离婚了
It’s none of your business. That’s what they get.
这不关你的事 这是他们应得的
The hell with you. I’m not calling them.
跟你这个臭小子在一起 我也不会打电♥话♥给他们
We got $40. We’re gonna handle this now.
我们有40美元 我们现在要好好利用它
Ain’t you got pride.
不是只有你有自尊
Ain’t but one thing we can do in that circumstance.
目前的处境除了一个方法以外 我们已经无能为力
What? What’s that? Hobo.
什么? 什么方法? 搭便车
Hobo? Yeah, I done it for 70 years of my life.
搭便车? 是啊,我一生中已经搭了70年的便车
Robert Johnson done it all of his.
罗伯特 强生一生中都这样做
Ain’t no sense in stopping now.
现在没有理由不这样做
Welcome to Bluesville, son.
欢迎到蓝调之乡,小子
Okay.
很好
What’s the matter with you, Lightning? Why are you looking so down?
你到底怎么了,阳光小子? 为什么你看起来这么沮丧?
No problem. I like sharing the back of a truck with chickens.
没问题,我想要和车子后面的 胆小鬼分享一下
It’s my idea of a real good time.
这真正是我理想中的美好时光
Well, it should be. You in Mississippi, the home of the blues…
哦,一定是这样 你已经在密西西比 蓝调的归宿…
…and standing on Highway 61. – Wonderful.
…并且站住61号♥公路 太棒了…
Look, you go down this road…
看着,你从这条路走下去…
…and you run right smack-dab into the heart of where it all started.
…而你跑下去正好有一股 这里是再重新开始的地方从心中升起
I can understand why you ain’t happy.
我能了解你为什么不快乐
This is the real thing. This ain’t no book.
这是真实的事物 这不是课本
What are you doing? I’m changing my tie.
你在做什么? 我在换我的领带
And I could use a little help.
而我需要一点帮忙
I ought to choke you.
我应该把你掐晕
You do and you get knocked on your ass.
你这样做会被我踢爆屁♥股♥
This is a Mississippi string tie. This is what a bluesman wear in this state.
这是密西西比风格的领带 也是蓝调人在本州穿戴的
Them other ties, they for city folk.
其他的领带,是给城市风格用的
Thanks, Lightning.
谢了,阳光小子
Get your thumb on back out there and get us another ride.
把你的姆指举起来往后摆 这样我们可以搭到便车
We got a long way to go to Fulton’s Point.
我们到福尔敦还有很长的路要走
About 40 more miles and we make it into Greenville.
大约40英哩而我们才能到格林威尔
Great. Greenville, Mississippi, is where I’ve always wanted to be.
帅呆了 格林威尔,密西西比, 都是我梦寐以求想要去的地方
You don’t know nothing.
你懂个屁啊
A lot of good bluesmen from around Greenville.
有很多蓝调乐手都是从格林威尔来的
A lot of fine, foxy mamas too, yes, sir.
有很多很棒的,性感辣妈也是, 是啊,先生
Greenville is famous for pussy.
格林威尔是嘿休很出名的地方
Hey, look at that train over there.
嘿,看那里的火车
You ain’t gonna never get that lost song if you can’t make the train talk.
如果你连火车的效果都作不出来 我看你也别想得到那首遗忘的歌♥了
Yeah, the way you playing, it’s gonna take you 10 years.
是啊,像你这种弹法, 我看要花十年的时间来练习
Well, maybe I’ll have to do what you did.
哦,或许我倒要看看你怎么做
Go to the crossroads and strike a deal with the devil.
跑到十字路口然后和魔鬼来交易
That’ll take care of the whole th…
小心你所讲的一切…
Don’t you ever say that again.
不要再跟我提起这些事
What you waiting for?
你在等什么呢?
What you waiting for, four-eyes?
你在等什么呢,四眼田鸡?
Willie, what’s the matter?
威利,发生什么事了?
Hey, come on, Willie. You okay?
嘿,快点,威利 你还好吗?
Of course I’m okay.
当然,我很好
You ain’t drinking your beer. Come on, we gotta get moving.
你没有喝你的啤酒 快一点,我们要走了
Maybe I just wanna hang for a minute, all right?
也许我只想再多待一会儿,可以吗?
There’s a pay phone outside.
外面有一具公用电♥话♥
Go call your mama. She be checking up on you by now.
去打电♥话♥给你妈妈 她现在可能在找你
She’s in Europe, Willie.
她还在欧洲,威利
Nobody’s gonna notice I’m gone, not that it’s any of your business.
没有人会注意到我不见了, 而且这也不关你的鸟事
Kind of testy, ain’t you?
暴燥的类型,你不是吗?
Well, I got no reason to be, right?
喔,我没有理由会这样,对吧?
I came here to learn Robert Johnson’s lost song…
我来这里是为了学习 罗伯特 强生所遗失的歌♥…
…not get slapped in the face by an old man.
…而不是被一个老头子打 一巴掌在我脸上
Or find out I gotta become a hobo and go broke…
或者我发现将成为便车客和走到破产…
I’m sorry your life turned out so hard, Eugene.
我很抱歉你的生活变的如此坚难,尤金
But I got my own business to tend to down here.
不过我把我自己的事业在这里走到谷底
And I won’t have you slow me down.
而我也不想让你阻拦我
Business? What business? Personal business.
事业? 什么事业? 个人事业
And given your attitude, you got no reason to know what.
而对于你的态度, 你没有理由去知道些什么
What the hell’s the matter with my attitude? I have a great attitude.
这他妈到底跟我的态度有什么关系? 我有很好的态度
You got your mind made up about how everything works, don’t you?
你只是想像每一件工作在你的脑海 中完成,不是吗?
How you ever gonna learn anything new…
你曾想要学习任何新的事物…
…when you know everything already?
…当你知道每一件事情都准备妥当?
Look at this old guitar you been squeaking on.
看看这把你弹的嘎嘎叫的老吉他
I bet you saw it in a store and bought it…
我敢打赌你在商店里看到它并买♥♥下来…
…just because you thought it was beat-up.
…就因为你想说它是把老吉他
Well, you got it all wrong.
喔,我想你全说错了
Muddy Waters invented electricity.
穆迪 瓦特发明了电吉他