You ever record before?
你以前曾录过音吗?
You just set yourself in front of that microphone and play your heart out.
你只要让自己在麦克风前准备好就行了
We’ll take care of the rest. We got all the machines.
其他就交给我们 我们有各样的机器
You just get yourself ready to play, okay, Robert?
你只要让自己准备好好的来弹 可以吗,罗伯特?
Good.
很好
Okay, let’s get to it.
好的,我们可以开始了
Robert Johnson. Stand by.
罗伯特 强生 预备
Rolling.
开始
Attention, Officer McGuire. Please report to the east wing security gate.
请注意,麦奎尔警官 请到东翼警卫大门报到
Hi. I’m here to see a patient, Willie Brown.
嗨 我想探望一位病患, 威利 布朗
What is your name, please? Eugene Martone.
请问你叫什么名字? 尤金 马东
Excuse me. While I’m here, I’d like to run a routine security check.
很抱歉 我需要跑一下安全检查的流程
Exercise classes with the physical therapist will begin at 9 a. m…
物理治疗训练课程将从9点开始…
…Monday through Friday.
…星期一到星期五
Those patients with doctors’ blue cards are asked to participate.
参加该训练课程之医生及病患 请配带蓝色识别证
Security Officer Larkin, please pick up the staff phone at the nurses’ station.
赖金安全警官,请接护士站内线电♥话♥
I’m sorry, Willie says he doesn’t know anyone named Martone.
我很抱歉,威利说他不认识 任何名字叫马东的人
Well, he doesn’t know me, but if I could talk to him…
哦,他不认识我 但是能否让我和他聊一下…
Mr. Brown made it very clear he won’t be seeing anyone.
布朗先生讲的很清楚 他不想见任何人
No, look, just a minute. I have to ask him…
不,看着,只要一下子 我必须问他…
I said, Mr. Brown made it very clear he doesn’t want to see anyone.
我说过了,布朗先生讲的很清楚 他不想见任何人
I can’t b…
我不能但…
Shit.
狗屎
Just need a signature right there.
只需要在那里签名
Attention, Officer MacFarland. Please report to the security office.
请注意,麦可连警官请向安全室报到
Martone, right?
马东,对吧?
When you finish the hall, take care of the coffee room.
当走廊弄好后,咖啡间看一下
And let’s put a clean trash bag in my office. Thank you.
和弄个干净的垃圾带到我的办公室来 谢谢你
They said it was me, but I didn’t do it.
他们说是我♥干♥的, 但我没有做这件事啊
What’s the story on Hoss?
侯斯到底发生什么事了?
Twenty-five milligrams of memprogromade and he’s due now.
25毫克的”曼婆葛罗” 而他现在准备接受了
Okay, fine.
好的,很好
What you want, Mr. Janitor Man? I ain’t made no mess.
你要什么,詹尼特先生? 我并没有弄乱
Hey, you’re Willie. That’s my name.
嘿,你是威利 那是我的名字
I heard you playing harp, so I dropped by to say hello.
我听说你有在玩口琴, 所以我过来打一声招呼
You’re new here, ain’t you? This is my first day.
你是新来的,不是吗? 这是我的第一天
Well, hello, Mr. Janitor Man. Now let me be.
哦,你好,詹尼特先生 现在让我好好安静一下
I wanted you to know…
我想要让你知道…
…if there’s anything I can get for you, anything you want or anything…
如果有任何事情我可以帮你的, 任何你需要的或任何…
You can get gone.
你可以离开了
Sorry to bother you. I’ll just stop back later, okay?
很抱歉打扰到你 我晚一点再过来,好吗?
Mr. Fulton.
福尔敦先生
Mr. who?
谁,什么先生?
You were Blind Dog Fulton from 1939 to 1968, weren’t you?
你从1939到1968年曾在”盲狗福尔敦” 是不是你啊?
What you been drinking, Sterno?
你都喝些什么东西啊! 史特诺?
Your name’s Willie Brown. Blind Dog Fulton was born Willie Brown.
你的名字是威利 布朗 “盲狗福尔敦” 是威利 布朗成立的
He used that name up until 1938.
他用那个名字直到1938年
After his friend Robert Johnson was killed…
在他的朋友罗伯特 强生被杀了之后…
…he headed up to Chicago, changed it to Blind Dog Fulton.
…他动身前往芝加哥, 把名字改成”盲狗福尔敦”
I got six cousins named Willie Brown.
我有六个表亲名字都叫威利 布朗
Man working that grocery store down the street, his name Willie Brown.
男人在街尾的修车厂工作, 他的名字也叫威利 布朗
If I had a nickel for every Willie Brown…
如果我有钱给每一个威利 布朗
…I wouldn’t be here now, listening to your bullshit.
…我现在就不会在这里 听你在放狗屁
You’re not the Willie Brown Robert calls out to…
你不是威利 布朗,罗伯特收集在…
…in “Crossroad Blues”?
…在”十字路口的蓝调”里?
Shit, no. Robert Johnson.
狗屎,不 罗伯特 强生
You play harmonica. That’s the real Willie Brown’s main instrument.
你吹口琴 那是威利 布朗 真正的主要乐器
It doesn’t make sense.
这不合乎情理
Where I come from, you don’t blow no harp…
我来的地方没有人不会吹口琴…
…you don’t get no pussy.
…没有人不会嘿休
There’s no way. You gotta be. It’s…
不可能的 你一定是 一定是…
All right, Miss Narciso, please.
很好,萳西小姐,请
That was very good, Eugene.
那样非常好,尤金
Very good up to a point.
到了一个非常棒的点
Most people approach Mozart with respect.
大部份的人在接近 莫札特时都带着敬意
Evidently that’s an attitude you’re not familiar with.
很显然你并不熟悉这样的态度
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean any disrespect.
我很抱歉,我并没有不敬的意思
I was just making a joke.
我只是开玩笑而且
Which one of these is a cigar lighter? Have a little…
这里那一个是雪茄烟打火机? 有一点…
Blasted new-fangled gadgets.
很糟糕的新玩意儿
Never work.
没什么鸟用
Gramshell’s folly.
葛蓝西作的蠢事
Pile of junk.
一堆废物
Oh, what a mess.
噢,怎么搞的
Magoo. Hello, Magoo.
美古 哈罗,美古
Magoo, can you hear me?
美古,你听的到我吗?
Well, well, well. Mr. Janitor Man.
哦,哦,哦,詹尼特 门先生
Hey, why a white boy like you so hot on some long-gone harmonica player?
嘿,为什么一个像你这样的白人小孩 会这么想来吹口琴呢?
I’m looking for a lost song.
我在找一首被遗忘的歌♥
Lost song? What tune you looking for?
被遗忘的歌♥? 你在寻找什么样的歌♥?
Robert Johnson was supposed to record 30 songs at his Texas sessions.
有人猜测罗伯特 强生在德州停留时 曾经录了30首歌♥曲
Only 29 exist. He never recorded number 30.
只有29首 他从没录到30首
You read that in a book too? That’s right.
你也是从书上读到的? 没错
I figure you might be the last man alive to know where it is.
我猜想你可能是这世上 唯一还活着知道它在那里的人
That part’s not in the book.
那部份书上可没有写
Why you wanna know about all that kind of stuff?
为什么你那么想知道这些事呢?
I’m a bluesman.
我是蓝调乐手
A bluesman.
蓝调乐手
You? Where you from?
你? 你从那里来?
I was born on Long Island, why?
我在长岛出生,为什么问这个?
Long Island. Oh, shit, this is rich.
长岛 噢,妈的,这是有钱人的地方
Long Island, the famous breeding ground for bluesmen.
长岛,培养蓝调乐手很有名的地方
Oh, man.
噢,兄弟
Okay, Willie, time for your weekly with the doctor. Let’s go have a checkup.
好的,威利,每个礼拜要打扫 房♥间一次,我们来去检查一下
Hey. You gonna be a janitor, act like one.
嗨 你的动作看起来很像是詹尼特,
Mop my room, you hear? Give her a good straightening.
用拖把拖我的房♥间,你听到吗? 给它好好的打扫一下
Come on, Willie. Stop being such a pain.
拜托,威利 不要装着一副暗爽的脸
Long Island bluesman.
长岛的蓝调乐手
You came to us as a classical student.
你来到我们这里 就要像一个学古典乐的学生
The word “prodigy” was actually used on occasion.
“天才”这个单字 事实上有时候会用到
And you have proven to be one of the finest guitarists in the school.
而你已经证明了你是 学校里最棒的吉他手之一
Mr. Martone, a word of advice:
马东先生,劝你一句话:
Don’t serve two masters.
不要修习两种主要课目
The discipline of the classical is very exacting.
古典乐的修练是非常地严格的
And if you persist in the other, you will squander your talent.
而假如你坚持走另一方面, 你将会浪费你的才能
What if the other is my talent?
假如另一方面才是我的才能呢?
Excellence in primitive music is cultural.
在优秀的古典音乐里面是文化层次的
You have to be born to it.
你必须要有与生俱来的天份
Now, you were allowed to leave secondary school early…
现在,你已经允许提前离开高中了…
…to pursue classical studies.
…去走上古典音乐学生的路
I suggest you reexamine your priorities.
我建议你重新回顾你的优先性向吧
Well, looky here.
哦,你瞧
The famous Long Island bluesman come back to pay another visit.
有名的长岛蓝调乐手回来啦
How’s it going, Willie?
进行得如何啊,威利?
You ever been to Mississippi? Nope.
你曾经去过密西西比吗? 没有
You call yourself a bluesman? You’re not Blind Dog Fulton, right?
你称呼你自己叫蓝调乐手? 你不是”盲狗福尔敦”,对吧?
Yeah, well, Willie, I got something here that you may be interested in.
耶! 哦!,威利,我手边可能有一些 你会感到有兴趣的东西
Hey, blind boy, come over here.
嘿,盲小子,过来这里
What’s your name, foureyes? My name Willie Brown, sir.
四眼田鸡,你叫什么名字? 先生,我的名字是威利 布朗
What you doing on these crossroads alone, Willie Brown?
你一个人在这个十字路口作什么, 威利 布朗?
Robert Johnson told me I could makes a deal here.
罗伯特 强生 告诉我说我可以 在这里进行一个交易
A deal. With who?
一个交易 和谁?
Robert say a man called Legba. You him?
罗伯特说一个叫雷巴的人 你,是他吗?
No, no.
不是,不是
I’m his assistant.
我是他的助理
Now, let me see here. You got to tell me what’s on your mind, Willie Brown.
现在,让我看看 你必须告诉我 你脑袋里面有什么东西,威利 布朗
I got 2 dollar.
我有2美元
Well…
哦…
…your green don’t buy nothing down where Legba come from, boy.
…你的钞票在雷巴的地方 买♥♥不到任何东西啊,小男孩
Now, you wanna play like Robert Johnson?
现在,你想要像罗伯特 强生一样来弹吗?