Please don’t leave me, mommy!
别丢下我 妈妈
Come, my sweets. Say goodbye to your sister.
来 亲爱的 跟你的姐姐道别
You won’t be seeing her for a long time.
你将会有很长一段时间见不到她了
Please, I need the room for the next visit.
我需要这件屋子给下一个访客使用
Did homicide see these tapes?
作案者发现这些录像带了吗
No. They figured it was gang-related,
没有 他们以为与黑帮有关
So they only looked at the night of the murder.
所以他们只看了谋杀当晚的录像
Slow down. Slow down. That’s them.
慢放 慢点儿 是他们
Stop.
停
That’s the girl.
是那个女孩
Back up a little bit.
往前倒一点
This car that just pulled in here.
刚刚停下来的这辆车
Move in on there.
拉近看看
Can’t make anybody.
看不清楚是什么人
Let’s put another tape in.
咱们放另一盘录像带看看
Roll on down.
倒带
Slow it up. That’s them. Stop.
慢一点 是他们 停
Well, I’ll be damned. There he is again.
该死的 又是他
Can you go in on the license plate? Sure.
你能拉近看一下车牌号♥码吗 当然
2SAM56♥4♥.
(宝马三系)2SAM56♥4♥
Let’s go to the next day.
咱们看看第二天
There they are, coming out.
就是他们 出来了
Back up a little bit.
往前倒一点
Go in on it.
拉近看看
Same car.
一样的车
It’s the same goddamn car.
是该死的同一辆车
Let me run that.
让我查一下
Another, please.
再来一杯 谢谢
Another, please.
再来一杯 谢谢
Last call, pal.
最后一杯 哥们
Hey, Yong. You ready to pop your cherry, bitch?
勇 准备好大干一场了吗 蠢货
Fuckin’ balls, man! Come on!
操♥你♥妈♥ 快
Come on, you fuckin’ pussy!
快 你这个蠢货
Get your fuckin’ hands up!
他妈的举起手来
Move, motherfucker! You, too, bitch!
走 他妈的 你也是 婊♥子♥
Move it! Come on!
快走 快
Stand the fuck down, you fucking cunt!
趴下 你这个贱♥货♥
Open the fucking door!
把门打开
Don’t you fucking dick me, old man!
别惹我 老家伙
Open the fucking door now!
把门打开
… Open the fucking door!
把门打开
You making big mistake.
你在犯一个很大的错误
You have no idea who money belongs to.
你根本不知道这家店是谁开的
If I give to you, I die anyway.
如果我把钱给你 我必死无疑
… Get the fuck back up, motherfucker!
退后 操♥你♥妈♥
Get the fuck back up!
退后
Shut up!
闭嘴
What the fuck? What’d you go and do that for?
怎么回事 你这是做什么
We weren’t supposed to hurt anyone, seung!
我们不应该伤人的 胜
That’s it! Search him! Find the key!
就这样 搜他的身 找钥匙
Move, bitch! Shut the fuck up!
走 婊♥子♥ 他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up! Get the fuck up!
他妈的闭嘴 他妈的起来
Yeah, blow her fucking head off if she tries anything!
如果她敢有所举动 就崩了她的脑袋
Let’s go! Hurry up! Hurry up!
走 快点 赶紧的
Where’s the key? Right, which fucking key?
钥匙在哪 哪个钥匙
Which key? Which key? I don’t know!
哪个钥匙 哪个钥匙 我不知道
Which fucking key, bitch?
哪个钥匙 婊♥子♥
Fuck it. We’re all in.
操♥他♥妈♥的 我们都进来了
Put it down, man. I’ll do it. I swear!
放下枪 我会做了她的 我发誓
You’ll do her?
你会做了她
Where the fuck did you learn to talk like that, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥从哪儿学的这么说话
You get that on some American cop show while you’re growing up in Seoul?
你在汉城长大的时候从警♥匪♥片里学的吗
I’m not from fucking Seoul. I’m from…
我他妈不是汉城的 我来自…
Hey. How old were you when you came over? You still got an accent.
你几岁过来的 你还有口音呢
I’m gonna say maybe 11, 12 years old. I don’t give a shit!
我估计十二三岁 我不在乎
I’m gonna blow this bag’s head off if you don’t put down your gun!
如果你再不把枪放下 我就打爆她的头
Uh-huh. You still on the green card?
你拿的只是绿卡吧
I’m American citizen, raghead!
我是美国公民 平头仔
My whole family just got naturalized!
我全家人刚刚入籍了
We’re doing all ceremony shit tomorrow!
准备明天庆祝一番
Oh, tomorrow?
明天吗
Hey. You haven’t taken your oath yet.
你还没有宣誓
That means you’re not a citizen.
还不是美国公民
Not until you take the oath.
宣过誓 才能算
And I don’t see how the fuck that’s gonna happen now, you know?
我不知道现在会发生什么
You’re either gonna die here, or you’re going away for murder.
你要不死在这儿 要不因谋杀罪被捕
You have done your parents proud.
你真让你父母感到骄傲
It wasn’t supposed to be like this.
不该是这样的
They told me no one get hurt.
他们告诉我 不会伤害任何人
I didn’t kill anyone!
我没有杀人
What am l supposed to do?
我该怎么办
I don’t know what to fucking do!
我不知道该怎么办
How many in your family? Why do you keep asking about my family?
你家里有多少人 你为什么老问我家人
They’re not here now, are they?
他们不在这儿
How many in your family?
你家里有多少人
My parents.
有我父母
My younger brother and sister.
一个弟弟 一个妹妹
My sister was born here.
我妹妹在这儿出生
Well, tomorrow was supposed to be a special day.
明天将是个特别的日子
And you shit on it for your whole family.
为了你的家人 你该在那
I’ve been through it.
我经历过了
It was the most spiritual moment of my life.
那是我一生中最神圣的时刻
You know, you’re standing there,
站在那儿
Looking around you at all these people from everywhere.
看着你周围 来自世界各国的人们
Countries you can’t even pronounce,
有些国家 你甚至叫不出名字
You didn’t even know existed.
不知道它们的存在
And they’re happy.
他们很高兴
They’re elated to be there
很兴奋能在那
Because it’s their choice.
这是他们的选择
You wouldn’t be here right now,
你不该这时候在这儿
In this mess you’re in,
卷入这起混乱
If you could ever appreciate the awe you’d feel in that moment.
如果你能感受到那一刻带来的敬畏感
The worthiness of the journey.
这一历程就有了价值
So, when you’re standing there tomorrow,
明天 当你站在那儿时
In your new suit and tie,
穿着新西服 系着领带
I want you to look around.
我要你看看四周
Okay? Look at those faces.
看看那些面孔
And understand the sublime promise of this moment.
就能明白这一刻的神圣
What the fuck, man.
该死 伙计
I’m not gonna be there. You said it yourself.
我去不了 是你说的
Stop messing with my head.
别再让我不知所措了
All right. The way to end this,
好吧 结束这一切的办法
My friend, is for you to put down your gun.
我的朋友 就是放下枪
Now l’m gonna put mine… What the fuck!
我先放下我的枪 干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底在干吗
What the fuck…
干什么
Now you put down your gun.
现在把枪放下
Let go of that woman. You go in that back room.
放了那个女人 到里屋去
You take the surveillance tapes out of the system.
把监视带拿出来
Okay? And you keep on walking.
可以吗 然后你继续走
You’re fucking with me. Stop fucking with me!
你在玩我吧 别再玩我了
You think I’m some jackoff? huh?
你以为我是笨蛋吗
I think you made a mistake,
你弄错了
And you will never make a mistake like this again.
不要再犯这样的错了
Lapd! Put your hands up!
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Get ’em up!
把他们扶起来
Relax.
放松
Situation’s under control.
情况控制住了
Help me out here. You’re saying there were four of them,
解释下吧 你说有四个人
But the owner’s wife is positive there were five.
但是店主的妻子很肯定有五个人