Haven’t you got any shame?
你们一点都不惭愧吗
That’s pretty…
那可真…
Hello?
你好
Hey, mum. hey, hey, hey. How are you doing?
妈妈 你好吗
Yeah, did you get my message?
对 你收到我的口信了吗
Well, what about the Rabbi?
拉比(犹太人的学者)怎么样了
No, I need you to get him to write a letter.
不行 你得让他
Like on the temple’s letterhead
以教堂的名义写一封信
Saying, uh, that I attend services regularly.
我定期参加服务
Uh, I was bar mitzvahed by him.
我的成年礼是他主持的
And that I’m, you know,
还有我是 你知道
I’m strongly committed to the Jewish faith.
我是虔诚的犹太教♥徒♥
All right.
好的
Well, listen, I’m kind of busy right now.
听我说 我现在忙着呢
But I’ll get back to you, though.
我待会再打给你
And will you do that for me?
这些事你能办妥吧
Yeah, you promise? Okay.
你答应我了 好的
Listen, m– yeah.
好的
I’ll speak to you soon.
待会再聊
All right. I love you, too.
好的 我也爱你
Bye-bye. bye-bye. bye. bye-bye.
再见
Look, I– I got to be home by 10, yeah?
我得在十点前回家
So, um…
所以
Good luck. Thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
With everything. Thank you.
希望一切顺利 谢谢
Oh, what about if I just kind of twiddled these–
要是把这两边的头发卷一下怎么样
These side bits here?
就这样拧一下
You think I’d get away with that?
你觉得这样我能通过吗
If I just stick these out like that?
还是就让它们这样直着
I can go all night with my wife,
我可以和我老婆彻夜激♥情♥
But I’m like a teenager with you.
但和你在一起 我好像重返少年
Doesn’t sound like you’ve gone all night with her in a long while.
听起来你们好像很久没整夜激♥情♥了
It used to be hot between us.
我们之间也曾很有激♥情♥
One day, you’re just not into it anymore.
但有一天 你突然没兴趣了
It becomes like an effort.
那就变成了件苦差事
Easier to jerk yourself off in the shower
洗澡的时候打飞机
Than to rub her back for half an hour.
也比摸她的背半小时容易
Bloody sad.
真惨
Yeah, it is.
没错
Maybe I’ll come watch you on the set next week.
下周我去片场探你班吧
That’s not part of the deal.
我们的合约没这条
It’s not supposed to be.
不是特意的
I just thought I’d stop by and…
我只想顺道过去然后…
Um, I got to go.
我得走了
I’ve got a meeting with an agent.
我还要和经纪人开会
If she signs me, it’s major.
她要是签了我 我就是专业的了
I’ll call you tomorrow.
明天我给你打电♥话♥
Denise frankel.
丹妮斯·弗兰科尔
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Please, thank you for helping my daughter.
谢谢你帮助我女儿
Clearly, this is not about her immigration status.
显然这和她的移♥民♥身份无关
But they’re using her lack of status
但他们就是利用了这一点
To get around normal criminal and juvenile proceedings.
四处传播她犯罪并进行未成年人的司法诉讼
My wife wants to know when we can see her.
我妻子想知道我们什么时候能见她
I’m working on that.
我正在努力
I’m pushing for a one-on-one with the FBI task force officer tomorrow.
我争取明天和专案调查员单独谈谈
Right now, your entire family is at risk for removal.
现在的情况 你们全家都有被遣返的危险
I recommend you do not go back to your apartment.
我建议你们先不要回公♥寓♥
Do you have any friends or family with whom you can stay?
你们有能投奔的朋友或家人吗
Rosa.
罗萨
Come on, Rosa.
拜托 罗萨
Rosa. Rosa.
罗萨
Can’t find you, Rosa.
罗萨 我们找不到你
And another one bites the dust.
又有一个碰壁了
We do our best.
我们尽力了
I’m sure you do, sir.
我相信你尽力了 先生
Yes.
你好
Yes, this is him.
我就是
Who?
谁
Hey, Hamid.
怎么了 哈密得
What’s up?
什么事
I, uh– It’s my sister.
是我妹妹
What’s the matter?
怎么了
Maybe you can help me.
也许你能帮我
Do you recognize him?
你认识他吗
Agent Baraheri?
巴拉哈里探员
It’s her boss,
是她老板
From the print shop where she works.
印刷店的老板
We’ve got security video from the motel
我们从汽车旅馆拿到了监控录像
Of an unidentified male perp
看到一个身穿带帽子运动衫的
In a hooded sweatshirt leaving the scene.
不明男子离开
Time of death somewhere between 11 and midnight.
死亡时间在11点到午夜之间
Did you know that your sister was having relations
你妹妹和帕哈兹先生有染
With Mr. Bedraz,
这点你知道吗
Who was married with two young kids?
他结过婚还有两个孩子
I never talked to her
我从没和她谈过她的私生活
About the details of her private life, no.
我一点都不知道
Do you know of anyone
你知道还有什么人
Who may have had it in for her?
可能和她结怨呢
Jealous of her, perhaps?
或者嫉妒她
Like I said, I didn’t get into her life.
就像我说的 我不知道她的生活
There’s something else.
还有些别的东西
I found these while going through Mr. Bedraz’ jacket
在检查帕哈兹先生的身份证明时
Looking for identification.
我发现了这些
They come in sets of threes.
总共有三套
Green card, driver’s license, social.
绿卡 驾驶证 社会关系表
All counterfeit.
都是伪造的
We found more of this stuff at his apartment
下午早些时候我们在他的公♥寓♥里
Earlier this afternoon.
发现了更多的假证件
As best we can figure,
我们可以确定的是
He was cranking them out after hours at the store.
他在店里花几小时来做这些
We’ve referred that end of it
出于案件需要 我们已将相关文件
To your documented benefit for our task force.
送到你的档案证明处了
Think it might be mexican mafia,
也许是墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥干的
Upset about him cutting into their action?
担心他扰乱他们的行动
We’re looking at a number of possibilities right now.
我们正在寻找这些可能性
When would be a good time to interview
巴拉哈里探员 能不能找个时间
Your other family members, agent Baraheri?
和你的家人谈谈
Can I just–
我只想
I’d like to spend a moment with my sister alone, please.
请让我和我妹妹单独待会
Of course.
当然
I’m sorry for your loss.
我对你失去亲人感到遗憾
I hate the fucking smell of that place.
我讨厌那地方的味道
I know you’re judging me, Max.
我知道你怎么想我的 麦克斯
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
My sister.
我妹妹
What you witnessed last night.
昨晚你所看到的
Now I’m mourning her.
现在我在为她哀悼
You doubt the veracity of my heart.
你怀疑我的感情
I’m just sitting here feeling your pain, my friend.
我只能坐在这感受你的痛苦 朋友
Feeling for your entire family.
感受你全家遭受的痛苦
It’s a sad, terrible thing, your loss.
失去亲人是件很悲惨的事
No way do I doubt your love for your sister.
我没理由怀疑你对妹妹的爱
No way.
没理由
Well, if you need someone to talk it through with…
如果你想找人说说话…
Thank you.
谢谢
Officially, she’s being held
她此刻在美国
For an unlawful presence in the united states.
属于非法逗留
Unofficially– and I’ll never repeat this outside this room–
私下我只说一次
She’s being detained for presenting an imminent threat
她会因为对美国安全构成威胁