Juan.
胡安
Juan Sanchez.
胡安·桑切斯
Thanks, pal.
谢了 哥们
I need a reverse I.D. on a Tijuana number.
我要查一个提华纳(墨西哥西北部城市)号♥码的地址
Let’s see.
我看下
It is 661-555-7782.
661-555-7782
Appreciate it.
多谢
Oh, l think it’s this goddamn stomach flu that’s going around.
我想是因为那该死的流感肆虐
I’ve been throwing up all morning.
一早上都在忙这个
Well, let them know I’ll call in later tomorrow.
那告诉他们我明天再打来
Okay, let’s go.
好了 咱们走
Uh, I’m not finding any record of your l-539 in our system.
你提供的539号♥邮件我们这里没有记录
You said you sent it in six weeks ago?
是6周前邮过来的吗
Eight. Eight weeks ago.
8周前
Okay. Well, do you have a mailing receipt?
好的 邮局收据带了吗
No, because l just copied my l-94 and sent it by regular mail.
没 我只复印了一份94号♥邮件 然后就平邮过来了
Okay, well, then how about a cancelled check for the application fee?
那你有申请费已付的支票单据吗
Um, well, l paid by money order.
那个… 我是汇票付款的
I don’t have a checkbook.
我没有支票簿
I didn’t get a receipt for my money order.
汇完了钱没人给我收据
Listen, I’m starting to get a little concerned here–
我开始有些担心
Ma’am, you are not out of status
女士 只有办理延长手续
Until you receive a decision on your extension application.
你才能拥有合法身份
However, if that application is lost in the system
但申请一旦没存于系统中
Or for whatever reason it doesn’t get to us,
或是由于何种原因没传达给我们
Then how are we supposed to know
我们如何知晓
That you even sent it in in the first place?
你事先就邮过来了
From our perspective, with no mailing receipt or cancelled money order,
我们的政策就是 无邮局或是已付支票单据
You’re out of status, unless–
您的身份还不算合法 除非…
My application just turns up.
我的申请出现
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fuck. It’s a brand-New fucking car.
操 这可是他妈的刚买♥♥的车
Sorry, didn’t l–
不好意思 我…
I didn’t have time to stop. You just shot out like that.
我没来得及刹车 你就突然这么出现了
I signaled, didn’t l? No, and even if you did,
我打灯了吧 没呀 要是打灯了
It’s supposed to be clear before you turn into the street.
转弯的时候很容易发现
You okay?
您没事吧
Yeah.

Yeah? You look dazed.
没事吧 我看您有点儿犯晕
No. Do you need to sit down?
没有 要坐下歇会儿吗
Does it hurt anywhere?
没受伤吧
No, no, no, no, no. You sure?
不 没有 确定吗
Yeah, I’m all right, l think.
我想我没事
I’ve just had a really, really shitty day.
今天我真够倒霉的
Where you from, New Zealand? Australia.
你是来自新西兰吗 澳大利亚
It’s always one or the other.
总是非此即彼
I can never quite tell the difference.
我都觉得难辨异同
I said New Zealand to impress you in case l was right.
我说新西兰是想给你留个好印象
Most people usually say Australia,
很多人说澳大利亚
Which upsets the Kiwis.
通常会惹新西兰人不高兴
I don’t have the money to pay for this.
我没钱赔
I’m not insured on my car.
我的车没上险
Ouch. That’s not good.
这可不大好
I must have fucked someone over really badly in a past life
我一定得罪了哪路神仙
Because shit is just piling up for me today.
今天才这么倒霉的
I just spent the last three hours in there
我在里面花了3小时功夫
Trying to convince some bureaucratic bitch
让那个该死的公务员相信
That l actually did file for an extension on my visitor’s visa.
我真的申请了旅游签证延期
Which l fucking did.
他妈的我真的申请了
What’s your name? I’m sorry. I’m Claire Shepard.
您怎么称呼 不好意思 我叫克莱尔·谢帕德
Claire Shepard, I’m Cole Frankel,
克莱尔·谢帕德 我是科尔·弗兰科尔
And I know of your frustrations. You do?
我了解您的困境 是吗
I’m a supervisory center adjudications officer.
我是一名监管中心裁决官员
What that means is l get to determine
就是说由我决定
Whether a green card application has merit or not.
绿卡申请是否通过
Ah, that must be interesting.
那工作一定很有意思
Yeah, I’ll tell you what’s interesting,
告诉你什么才有意思
And what’s of a bit of concern to me,
什么是我比较关心的
Aside from you not having insurance,
除开车没上保险就敢上道
And that’s someone who’s filing for an extension of their visitor’s visa
还有一位美女载着特写照片
Driving around with a stack of head shots in her car.
忙着申请旅游签证的延期到处招摇
There’s nothing wrong with a beautiful woman like yourseIf
美女带着特写照片
Having head shots in her car if you were back in Australia.
倘若在澳洲恐怕会更拉风
You’re not authorized to be seeking employment in the United States, Claire.
克莱尔 你的美国就业证明没被批下来吧
Am l wrong about that?
我没说错吧
All right, here’s what l propose.
我的建议就是
We call AAA– My card, of course.
我们叫做3A卡 我的就是
If you don’t have insurance, you sure as helI don’t have AAA.
你没有上保险 肯定没有3A卡
Then we get your vehicle sorted out.
咱们先把你的车送去修理
Then we go grab some lunch together.
然后一起吃午饭
Excuse me?
您说什么
I want to buy you lunch, Claire, and explain your options to you.
我想请你吃顿饭 帮你参谋一下签证的事
Or we could just take a walk back into the building
要不跟我直接到局里面
And sort it out there.
解决一下
Juanito! Juanito!
胡安尼托 胡安尼托
Juanito! Juanito!
胡安尼托 胡安尼托
Gracias, Senor.
谢谢您 先生
Sanchez. Mireya.
米雷娅·桑切斯
24.
24岁
It would be last night or early this morning.
昨晚或是今早
You positive?
你肯定吗
Yeah, okay. Thanks.
那好 谢谢
That’s a great show.
那节目不错
Nothing can touch that on TV.
电视上收视率居高不下
I thought you said you wanted to discuss my situation.
你不是说帮我解决签证的问题吗
All right.
好吧
Here’s the thing, Claire.
克莱尔 大概就是这么个事儿
You want to be an actress like Nicole and Naomi, obviously.
显然你想成为妮可·基德曼或是纳奥米
You know as well as I do
你我心知肚明
The work they do in Australia doesn’t count for shit.
要是在澳洲她们根本红不起来
They’re stars because they make movies here in America.
因为她们在美国拍电影才出名的
If you were to get deported, or even chose voluntary departure,
不管你是被驱逐的 还是自愿出境
You ain’t getting back into this country
至少10年
For a minimum of ten years.
你都无法返回美国
And with voluntary departure, they say it’s closer to five,
自愿出境的话 可能是5年左右
But the truth is, you’re lucky if you ever get back in.
不过你要是能永远留下来就走运啦
What’s your wife do?
你妻子是做什么的
She works for the other side.
她为另一方工作
She’s an immigration defense attorney.
是移♥民♥入境的辩护律师
Oh. Is she available for a consuIt?
那我可以向她咨♥询♥一下吗
That’s funny.
真可笑
Sexy, great sense of humor. You got it all, Claire.
性感 幽默 Claire你多才多艺
Except for a work permit.
但是就是没有工作许可证
I don’t think you’ll feel so witty
倘若他们把你关到
When they introduce you to a holding celI down in San Pedro.
圣佩德罗的监狱 进行裸体搜查之类的
Strip-Search, the whole bit.
你能否如此机智应对
Some mama Latina makes you her bitch for a couple nights.
那里会有某位拉丁大姐拉你做她的小马子
All right. You’ve made your point.
行了 我听明白了
So where would you like to do it?
你想去哪儿干这事呢
You’re goddamn amazing.
你真是太惹火了
You really are…
真是…
A perfect little fuck machine.
淫♥荡♥的性感尤物
Without a green card.
却是黑户
Well, maybe we could do something about that.
咱们可以想想办法
You can get me a green card?
你能帮我搞张绿卡吗
I can’t just manufacture one for you.
我不能给你做张卡
I’m not in the counterfeiting business.
我可不做办假证的买♥♥卖♥♥
But l can have your file and application,
但是我保证你的签证申请
Which would conveniently land on my desk,
将会轻而易举的出现在我的办公桌上
And regardless of the merits of that application,
那份申请无论如何

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!