She says you let one of them walk.
她说 你放走了一个
She also says you let him take the surveillance tapes with him.
她还说 你让他拿走了监视带
She’s confused. She had her head down most of the time.
她弄错了 大部分时间她都低着头
Hey, l killed four of them. Why would I let one go?
我杀了4个人 为什么要放走一个
I look crazy to you?
我疯了吗
I can tell you how many there were.
我告诉你 这有几个人
There were only four. She’s mistaken.
只有4个 她弄错了
This man, he saved our lives.
是这个人救了我们的命
There were four.
是4个
The witness has corroborated it.
目击证人证实了这点
They must have been lax in surveillance.
一定是监控不够严密
Probably just covering up for insurance purposes.
为了得到赔偿 所以撒谎了
Hamid. Where the fuck are you?
哈密德 你在哪
I need to talk to you as soon as possible.
我要马上和你谈谈
Give me a call as soon as you get this message.
收到留言 立即给我电♥话♥
Immediately. l don’t care what time it is.
立刻 不管什么时候
One message.
你有一条消息
Max, it’s Kevin.
麦克斯 我是盖文
Listen, call me when you can.
方便的时候给我电♥话♥
Just a heads up.
只是提醒你下
Lapd contacted me a few minutes ago.
洛杉矶警♥察♥几分钟前联络我了
Apparently, Hamid was involved in a shootout tonight in Koreatown.
显然 哈密德卷入了今晚韩国城的枪案
Don’t worry. He’s fine, but l’m heading over
别担忧 他很好 我正赶去
To the crime scene now to check things out.
犯罪现场 看看事情的进展
Try me on my cell.
打我手♥机♥吧
End of messages.
没有新消息了
I’m not interested in you. l’m not interested.
我对你没兴趣 没兴趣
I’m not interested in you.
我对你没兴趣
For one, you’re too old for me.
一方面 你太老了
Miss Shepard, l’m special agent Ludwig
谢帕德小姐 我是路德维格特工
With Ice’s document and benefit fraud unit.
我们掌握了反诈骗局的移♥民♥与海关执法局文件
This is my partner, special agent Howell.
这是我的搭档 豪威尔特工
May we have a word with you inside, please?
我们能不能进去谈谈
We discovered these and quite a few others
我们在搜查贾维尔·帕哈兹的家时
When we performed a search of Javier Pedraza’s apartment.
发现了这些证件 还有其它一些
I didn’t, um, use these. I didn’t go back for them.
我没用这些 我没去拿
So you can’t, um You see what’s interesting, miss Shepard,
你不能 谢帕德小姐 问题是
Is we ran a check on your name.
我们用你的名字查了查
A Claire Shepard arrived on a b2 visitor’s visa
发现 有个叫克莱尔·谢帕德的人
Seven months ago.
七个月前持着旅游护照入境了
And then just two days ago, she has her status adjusted
两天前 她的身份变了
To an eb-1 green card for persons of extraordinary ability.
得到了拥有非凡才能人士才能被授予的绿卡
According to the lnternet movie database,
根据网上的电影资料库
The only Claire Shepard
唯一一个叫克莱尔·谢帕德的人
That matches your spelling, age, and place of birth,
她的名字拼法 年龄 出生地都和你相同
Has two credits on little-known Aussie TV shows.
她还两次在不出名的澳洲电视秀里
Walk-on roles.
充当了群众演员
She hasn’t won any national or international awards.
她没有获得任何国内或国际奖项
Which is something the adjudicator who handled your case
处理你这案子的审裁员
Would have to have been aware of.
应该注意到这一点
And yet he approved you for an eb-1.
可是他还是批准了你的移♥民♥
Miss Shepard.
谢帕德小姐
We’d like you to tell us about your relationship
我们想知道你和科尔·弗兰克尔审裁员
With center adjudications officer Cole Frankel.
之间的关系
Congratulations, Mcgill.
恭喜你 麦克吉尔
Mr. Frankel.
弗兰克尔先生
Special agents Poulson and Womack.
帕尔森特工 沃迈克特工
OIG.
监察处的
We have a warrant for your arrest.
我们有你的逮捕令
What is this, a joke?
这是什么 玩笑吗
I take it you’re familiar with Claire Shepard.
我想你和克莱尔·谢帕德很熟吧
She just traded you for voluntary departure.
她为了能自行出境 告发了你
Turn around, please.
请转身
Hands behind your back.
手放背面
Do you have to do this? Do you have to cuff me?
你们必须这样做吗 非得铐上我吗
Yeah, I’m afraid we do.
是的 我们得这样做
What the hell is this?
怎么了
Cole, where are you go… where… what’s going on?
科尔 你去哪 发生什么了
Ma’am, your husband is under arrest for immigration fraud.
女士 你丈夫涉嫌移♥民♥欺诈罪被逮捕
Cole.
科尔
Good morning, everyone.
各位 早上好
My name is judge Leslie Freeman,
我是雷思丽·弗里曼法官
Of the federal district court.
联邦地方法♥院♥的
And it is my great pleasure to welcome you here today.
很高兴你们今天来到这儿
All of you seated here share one thing in common.
在座的各位都一个共同点
You have all chosen, of your own free will,
那就是 你们都是出于自愿
To become citizens of this great nation.
选择成为这个伟大国度的公民
For many of you, the road to this joyous moment
在通往这个快乐时刻的道路上
Has been fraught with hardship and sacrifice.
你们中许多人历经磨难 作出了巨大牺牲
It is incumbent upon me to remind you
我有责任提醒你们
Of your newfound responsibilities as citizens,
作为美国公民所承担的责任
And also to remind you that an American citizenship
美国公民身份
Is not a guarantee of success
并不能保证 你们一定成功
But rather the promise of opportunities.
但却能保证给你们机会
Unlimited opportunities.
无限的机会
It has always been my contention
我一直认为
That America is a welcoming nation,
美国是个热情的国度
A country that accepts every new citizen
一个用真诚拥抱
With an embrace of good faith.
每一个新公民的国度
You have endless credit to pursue your hopes and dreams,
你们可以尽情追求你们的希望和梦想
As long as you honor the rules and laws of our society.
只要你们遵守这个社会的法规法律
I myself am a first-generation american.
我本人是美国第一代移♥民♥
I guess I called it right. Max?
我想我是对的 麦克斯
Well, he’s gotta put the family first.
他把家庭放在第一位
Ain’t that right, Hamid?
不对吗 哈密德
You know what I’m talking about.
你知道我在说什么吧
Do we have to do this right now? Yes, god damn it. Right now.
我们非得现在谈吗 是的 他妈的 现在
An innocent… yes, innocent young woman
一个无辜的 无辜的年轻女人
Was brutally murdered ’cause she flashed a little tit
被无情的杀害了 就因为她偶尔露露胸
On occasion, got it on with a married man,
和一个已婚男人有染
Tried to live her life outside your goddamn family.
试着从她的角度看看吧
She was your sister.
她是你妹妹
She deserved better than that from you.
她应该得到更好的生活
In this country, we don’t abide by that shit.
在这个国家 我们并不看重那些
We got a name for it. Murder.
我们叫它谋杀
Cold-blooded murder.
冷血杀手
And you and Farid are going down for it.
你和菲力得要对此付出代价
Will our new citizens please stand?
请我们的新公民起立
Raise your right hand
举起右手
And join me in reciting the oath of allegiance.
跟我念效忠誓言
I hereby declare on oath…
我郑重宣誓
I’ve got the surveillance tapes from the motel.
我从汽车旅馆拿到了监视带
From the day before. From last week.
里面录了前天 还有上周的一切
L.d.’d Farid’s beemer.
拍到了菲力得的宝马
He was watching her, reporting back to you,
他在监视她 然后向你汇报
Waiting for you to take action.
等你下命令
I begged him, Max, to leave it alone,
我求过他 麦克斯 别管了
But he was being pressured by our father.
但是我们的父亲一直给他压力
We both were. He poisoned Farid’s mind
我们也一样 他荼毒了Farid的思想
With this talk about the shame that we brought on our family,
不停地说 我们给家庭带来的羞辱
Because of her. But he never…
都是因为她 但是他从来
He never intended for this to happen.
他从来就不想发生这样的事
Only that we would teach her a lesson.
我们只想给她个教训
We were supposed to catch them in the act
我们本该在他们开始做的时候 抓住他们
And beat them like dogs.
像打狗一样揍他们
My father wanted Zahra humiliated,
我父亲想让佐拉出丑
Brought in line. Congratulations to all you citizens.
让她回到正轨上 恭喜 各位公民
I wanted no part of it.
我并不想参与其中
I thought if I just turned my back,
我以为只要我转过身
It would all go away.
一切都会消失