去寻找和联♥系♥那些更好的人
You’ll search out and contact all of these better people you call them?
你们一起去担负那些生存者的重任
And together you’ll take on the responsibilities of those of the survivors
现在你必须离开
Now you must leave
走吧
Please leave
弗內 送笛瑟上尉去铁路那里
Fone, take Captain Kiesle to the railroad
走吧
Go!
斯泰纳 我们怎样通过俄♥国♥人的战壕
Steiner, how do we get through the Russian trenches?
只是时间问题
Basically a matter of time
这战壕有几千年历史了
They’ll be building them for a thousand years
如果不在这里 就在别处
If not here, somewhere else
在德国
In Germany
德国
Germany
你认为他们会对我们所做的原谅我们吗
Do you think they’ll ever forgive us for what we’ve done?
或忘记我们
Or forget us?
我们能过去 有你的帮忙 我们能
We’ll make it, we’ll make it with your help
说实话 我开始喜欢这儿了
To tell you the truth, I’m beginning to enjoy it
你想要什么
What do you want?
在某处挖一些水坑
Digging some mudholes some place
等着你的脑袋开花
waiting for the top of your head to be blown off?
至少 我们在这里是自♥由♥的
At least here we’re free
斯泰纳 斯泰纳
Steiner, Steiner
伸展着疲倦的手脚
在黑夜里歌♥唱
去到心爱的姑娘的家
干出这样的事情的
在我们中队里头是不是只有我一个
在野营那像石头一样的床上
伸展着疲倦的手脚
在黑暗中歌♥唱
去到心爱的姑娘的家
唱吧
Sing it!
干出这样的事情的
在我们中队里头是不是只有我一个
双脚破破烂烂
真把我累坏了
可收获不小
你看这儿
你们看 这些人是干什么的
站住
我们刚从前线下来 押送俘虏的
怎么在这个时候押送俘虏
这是上面的命令 我们也没有办法 只好现在走
前面危险 注意着点
谢谢 走
瞧 他们穿的是什么 他们是化装的
走 走
Go! Go!
这里 上士 你的武器在这里
Here, Sergeant, Here’s your weapon
我们必须这样做 希望俄♥国♥人抓不到我们
All we have to do is to hope the Russians don’t get us
或挨地雷
Or the landmines
得有人领我们去
Somebody ought to lead us to go
安塞姆 -到
Anselm Yes
试用无线电发报
Try to read somebody with the radio
告诉他们我们在拂晓时到达
Tell them we’re coming in at dawn
得用口令 口令是什么 哇
With a password, What’s password… uh…
押着俄♥国♥俘虏
Reconnaissance patrol with several Russian prisoners
不要开枪
and no shooting
口令 克留格尔 该死的
Password, Kruger, Goddamnit!
分界线
Demarcation
为什么不 分界线
Why not? Demarcation
分界线 -就用它 斯泰纳
Demarcation Sign it Steiner
上尉 斯泰纳的电报 口令“分界线”
Captain, special password Demarcation, signed Steiner
押着俄♥国♥俘虏回来
He’s coming in with prisoners?
看起来像是个圈套
Looks like a trap
我也这么认为 长官
My thought exactly, sir
他们可能已经被捕了
They have been captured
罗斯 -长官
Roth! Sir?
你辨认出声音了吗
Did you recognized the voice?
不 长官 是用密♥码♥发的
No, sir, it was in code
口令是对的 “分界线”
Good code, demarcation
特里皮 如果在黑夜里 有一帮人穿着俄军制♥服♥朝你走来
Triebig, if in the dark you saw a half dozen men some with the Russian uniforms advancing on you
如果你开了火 会有人责备你吗
could anyone blame you if you opened fire?
不会
No
你去替我处理
Will you check the situation for me
要格外小心
and take care of it?
你很喜欢比亚里茨 是吗
You do like Biarritz, don’t you?
你还喜欢法国南部 对吗
You do like the south of France, don’t you?

Come on
哦 妈的
Oh, shit!
克恩 -在
Kern Yeah
把你的武器给我
You and I share the weapon
其他人最好把手放在头后面
The rest of you make sure you have it clearly placed behind your heads
我走在头
I’ll go first
不 该死的 斯勒鲁巴
No, goddamnit, Schnurrbart
也许是一些不知道电报内容是什么意思的家伙等着我们
It might be some asshole who didn’t know what the message is
不 让我去
No, I go
罗夫
Rolf!
你一直为我们大家担风险
You’ve been responsible for all of us
这次我替你
This time I’m responsible for you
带我们进去
Take us in
长官 瞧
Sir, look here
欢迎 斯泰纳上士
Welcome, Sergeant Steiner
我回家的车票
My passage home
我们是德国人
We’re Germans!
斯泰纳 我们快到了
Steiner! We’re coming in!
分界线 分界线
Demarcation! Demarcation!
斯泰纳回来了
Steiner’s coming in!
分界线 分界线
Demarcation! Demarcation!
俄♥国♥人来了
Russians coming
斯勒鲁巴 快走
Schnurrbart! Move!
准备 开火
Stand by, fire!
走 走
Go, go!
开火
Fire!
分界线
Demarcation!
斯泰纳
Steiner!
不要停 打
Don’t stop, fire!
分界线 -不
Demarc… No!
该死的
Goddamnit!
上士 他们看起来不是战俘
Sergeant, they don’t look like prisoners!
停止射击
Stop it!
上尉 有德国♥军♥人
Captain, they have German soldiers with them!
停止射击
Stop it! Stop it!
白♥痴♥
Fucking idiots!
我们是德国♥军♥人 -开火
We’re German soldiers! Fire!
停止射击
Stop it!
停止射击
Stop it!
继续射击
Keep firing!

Fire!
哦 我的天啊 是斯泰纳
Oh, my God! It’s Steiner!
你 停止
You, stop!
去救人 快
Go get my men, go!
该死的蠢猪 蠢猪
Bloody lousy swines! Swines!
这都是史特兰斯基的命令 和我不相干
It’s all Stransky’s orders! I had no part in it
我们很难过
We’re sorry
他死了
He’s dead
和我不相干
I had no part in it!
士兵迪茨 长官
Private Dietz, sir
你们得靠自己了
You’re on your own
我不需要另外的官员
I don’t find a need of another officer
另外的排
another platoon
我不乎任何事了
This is it, I don’t care It doesn’t matter any more
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
讨还我的血债
To pay my debts
你是我们的排领导 这件事情仍然未结束
You are our platoon leader! This thing isn’t over yet
你是新的领导
You’re the new platoon leader
安塞姆就是你的排
And Anselm is your platoon
应该使你快乐 你这老海盗
Should make you happy, you old pirate
斯泰纳 斯泰纳
Steiner! Steiner!
斯泰纳
Steiner!
是 勃兰特上校
Yes, Colonel Brandt?
这里形势危急 正需要你
Situation is worsening here, You’re needed
我的命令在此
My orders are here
他们在这里 长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!