史特兰斯基去巴黎 可斯泰纳呢 上帝知道他在何处
Stransky in Paris and Steiner, God knows where he’ll be
天啦 什么 从这到安娜屯有22 23公里
Jesus! What, 22, 23 kilometers between here and Annaville
沼泽地 茫茫一片
Marshland, wilderness
同样是陷阱 后面是俄♥国♥的防线
If the same trap’s behind the Russian lines
他们会抓你 抓住你
they get you, get you
带上他们的枪
Here take their gun
我们去探道路
Let’s try the road
我们好象永远也过不了这条公路了
We’ll never get over this, this road
你别烦恼 伙计
Don’t you worry, kid
他们全过完了 我们就能离开
We’ll get out of this in time for the next one
斯泰纳 斯泰纳 现在安全了
Steiner! Steiner! It’s clear now
快过 快过 快点
Come, move it, move it!
安塞姆 你这笨驴
Anselm, move your ass!
那些牛车以及他们所运送的东西都必须在12:OO到达
The cattle cars or whatever they’re sending are due to arrive at 1200 hours
当然但愿俄♥国♥人没有炸毁道路
provided of course the Russians have not blown up the track
有什么问题吗 -没有 长官
Any questions? No, sir
就这样吧
Dismissed
继续在前线进行探索性和进攻性的行动
Carry on probing and aggressive action all along the front
他们没在听
They’re not listening
你也一样
You, too
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
谁需要铁路
Who needs railroad track?
我们从这里突围后将向贝茨里推进
When we break out of here, we’ll push on to Pitzkrieg
经过斯大林格勒 直达莫斯科郊外
Stalingrad and up to the outskirts of Moscow
输掉这场战争后 我们该怎么办
What will we do when we lose the war?
准备下一场战争
Prepare for the next one
你认为他能安全突围吗
Do you think he’ll get through?
斯泰纳 我不知道
Steiner? I don’t see how he can
安塞姆 打起精神
Anselm, stay solid
那是什么 -桥
What is it? Bridge
只是你需要怎样去干掉哨兵
Just bring what you need to kill with
是个游戏 -游戏
It’s a game Game?
小孩的游戏
It’s a kid’s game
在日光下行走不利
it’s bad luck to step on sunlight
我想也许避开光线
I thought perhaps if I miss the beams
我们会很顺利通过
we would all come through this alright
走吧
Come on
这两天 我收到我老婆的来信了
家里怎么样啊
别提了
我一共有六个孩子
老大 老二 老三都病倒了
家里也够苦的
说让我回去呢 怎么回得去
全听她一个人的 就是 我怎么办啦
别哭
喂 露西亚
你又在嚷什么
快点帮我修枪 前方正等着用
就你在干活儿
都别胡扯了 大家各干各的
忍♥着点
放松点
指挥所 指挥所
你听到吗 听到请回答
听到请回答
嗨 过去 到那边去
Come on, come on Over there, get in the corner
上帝
Jesus Christ!
把这些武器拿出去
Get these weapons out of here!
克留格尔 上楼 斯勒鲁巴 警戒
Kruger, upstairs! Schnurrbart, perimeter
检查栏杆
Check the railings!
去那里 角落 去角落
Come here, in the corner In the corner!
来呀 听到我说的吗 别躲着我呀
Come on, you hear me? Don’t hide from me
检查无线电
Check the radio
把这群人集中起来 安塞姆
Get the party out of here, Anselm!
留在这
Stay there!
快给我住手
Keep your hands off
安塞姆 住手 该死的
Anselm, stop it, damnit!
放开我 斯泰纳
Leave me, Steiner
住手 该死的
Stop, damnit!
停止你们愚蠢的游戏 这不是一个妓院
Stop your fucking silly game! This isn’t a brothel!
这是战争
This is a war!
罗夫 看我发现的
Rolf, look what I found
把尸体搬走
把这里清干净
Everything clear out here
这是什么
What is this?
它表示她们在前线的位置
It shows their basic positions in front of the land
好 我们有办法回去了
Good, we’ll have way home
谢谢她们 要她们把军装脱下来
Thank the ladies and tell them to take their clothes off
我们怎么做
And what shall we do with the bodies?
她们怎么保暖
Who’s gonna keep them warm?
告诉她们我们要她们的外衣和裤子
Tell them we want their tunics and trousers
我们必须这么做 必须
We’re going to do it anyway Do it!
让我去说
Let me eat one
把你们的军服脱下来
快点给我 听到没有
反抗没用 放老实点
大家镇静 见机行事
少校 少校 她已经死了
Major, major! She’s dead
迪茨 泽鲁 看着她们 -是
Dietz, Zoll! Watch them Yeah
其余的人 把她们的制♥服♥穿上
The rest of you, put these uniforms on
去 到那边去
Come on, go over there with the rest of them
拾起你的武器 出来 出来
Pick up your weapons. Up, up, out!
拿着那套制♥服♥ 到里面去
Get that uniform and take it inside
嗨 走开
Hey, go away!
来吧 捡起来 你想要玩 好的
Come on, pick it up! You want to play? Alright
我的小女孩 很好 来吧
That’s my little girl. That’s good, come on!
我会很好地款待你
I’ll give you something to play with
我要跟她热乎一会儿
I’m gonna be busy for a while
走吧
Come on
你愿意如何
How would you like to-
这很好
That’ nice
斯泰纳
Steiner!
噢 迪茨
Oh, Dietz
上帝
God!
那女孩
The girl…
你信仰上帝吗 上士
Do you believe in God, Sergeant?
我相信上帝是个虐待狂者 但是或许不是
I believe God is a sadist, but probably doesn’t
即使相信它
even know it
泽鲁
Zoll!
愚蠢的男人
Stupid man!
斯泰纳 上帝
Steiner! God!
叫她们出去 我们离开
Get the women outside, We’re leaving
快 走
Come on, go!
全部进去 进去
All of you get inside, Inside!
现在互不亏欠了
Now we’re even
能否帮我办一件事
And there’s one other thing you could do for me
我希望能尽快带这里的一个人走
There’s a man here I would like to get out quickly
以前我和你谈过他
I spoke to you about him before
如果有机会 让他同你的总部人员一起离开
If there is a chance he could leave with your headquarter staff
我将万分感激 谢谢 长官
I’ll be most grateful. Thank you, sir
除了大混乱之外 别无其他
There really is nothing but Chaos
看来这里与你没关了
That will no longer concern you
你立刻向总指挥部报告
You’re to report at once to general headquarters
你准备撤离吧
You’re being evacuated
我不同意此命令 长官
I can’t leave the command, sir
我现在还有资格发号♥施令
Well, I’m still in a condition to issue orders
而命令必须服从
Those orders will be obeyed
我准备不服从这个命令 长官
I’m prepared to disobey that order, sir
你在这里站得太久了
You’ve been around to stand it too long
来 听我的话
Come, listen to me for a moment
对我们大多数德国人来说 杀身成仁已过时了 我决定让你走 我会保护自己的
For many of us Germans the exterminator is long overdue and I have decided that you, I will save
我只是沧海一粟 跟我比起来有更多好人
But I’m part of all this, There are better people than me
他们大部份死于战场
Most of them are being killed out there
你并没有什么大毛病 只是鼾声太多
There’s nothing wrong with you except you snore too much
你是一个勇敢的男人 比你自己认为的更勇敢
You’re a brave man, braver than you think you are
也许有一天将会更需要你
One of these days there will be a need for brave civilians
你没有想到这一天吗
Have you thought of that?
在新的德国 如果德国能重新振兴
In the new Germany, if such a thing is allowed to exist
将需要建设者 思想家
there will be a need for builders, for thinkers-
当然我们现在不能看到你的工作会是什么
Of course we can’t see now what your job is to be
我给你一个最后的命令
I’ll make this my final order to you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!