汉斯一个人开始动身出发了
只有他自己一个人去闯天下
铁 十 字 勋 章
汉斯只身开始了他闯天下的旅程
拐杖和帽子都那么合适 汉斯高兴极了
但是 妈妈对于分离感到悲伤而哭起来了
在妈妈的眼里仿佛说着希望你有一次愉快的旅程
汉斯在异国呆了七年
有一天 他突然很匆忙地回到了自己的家乡
但是汉斯已经长大成为一个有用的年轻人了
妈妈大概会了解汉斯那饱经日晒的双手和脸庞吧
汉斯在异国呆了七年
有一天 他突然很匆忙地回到了自己的家乡
但是汉斯已经长大成为一个有用的年轻人了
妈妈大概会了解汉斯那饱经日晒的双手和脸庞吧
家乡里的人谁也不认得汉斯了
他的兄弟也认不出 他连妹妹也说“这个人是谁啊”
然后当妈妈见到他的那一刻 就喊了出来
“汉斯 我的儿子 你回来了 真是太好了”
俄♥罗♥斯♥塔曼半岛 1943年 退却
第二团指挥部呼叫下士斯泰纳
This is Regiment 2 headquarters calling Corporal Steiner
能听到吗 斯泰纳
Can you pick me up, Steiner?
斯泰纳 听到了吗
Steiner, can you hear me?
注意了 注意了
注意了
据前方哨所报告
现发现有小股德寇已突破我前沿防线
正向我军纵深部分渗透
请各部队务必加强警戒
若发现潜入之敌 务求将其全部歼灭 不能漏网
弹♥药♥能够维持一个小时
烟雾太浓我什么也看不见
趴下
挺顺利
Good kill!
瞧 缴获的武器
Look, my new weapon
不是你自己的 -这只是军♥火♥
Not for yourself They’re ammunition
你的帽子 -罗夫
Your hat Ralf
瞧这
Look at that
从没见过这模样 -斯泰纳
Nothing we haven’t seen before Steiner
我在附近发现的 一个俄♥国♥小孩
Look what I found running around in the back. A Russian fledging
放下枪
Put it down
快点
Quickly!
我们走吧
We go
通知迈尔 告诉他我们必须由7号♥阵地回去
If you can get Meyer, tell him we need transportation from Checkpoint 7
好的
Right
带着他
Bring him with us
推 使劲推
Push, push, push, push!
快点 快
Come on, come on! Quickly!
停车
Alright, stop
这个该死的国家
This damned country!
这又是一个新的冒险行动
It’s certainly new adventure but
我觉得这块土地总有一天会塌掉
I have a feeling that one of these days this land will swallow us up
我是史特兰斯基上尉
Captain Stransky, sir
我是勃兰特 欢迎你 -谢谢 长官
I’m Brandt, you’re welcome Thank you, sir
这是我的副官 笛瑟上尉
This is my adjutant Captain Kiesle
你好 上尉
Captain, how are you?
见到你很高兴 上尉 真倒霉 这几天拉肚子
Thanks for asking, Captain. I feel terrible. I’ve got diarrhea
你好
How are you?
你的副官 特里皮少尉
You should meet your adjutant, Lieutenant Triebig
他也是刚到的
He’s also a new arrival
来一杯
Won’t you join us in a glass of wine?
哦 你太好啦 长官
Oh, that’s very kind of you, sir
请帮我拿一下大衣 -是 长官
Take my coat, please Yes, sir
向你致敬 上校
My respect, Colonel
这俄♥国♥最南端的地方有1937年的摩泽尔白葡萄酒
A 1937 Moselle in the southernmost corner of Russia?
真不寻常
Remarkable!
摩泽尔白葡萄酒并没有在不适当的地方
A bottle of Mosells is no more out of place in this region
而是我们在不适当的地方
than we are ourselves
为各位的健康
Your health, gentlemen
不要为我的健康 这不值得干杯
I’m not gonna drink to my health It’s not worth drinking to
为结束战争
To the end of the war?
上校 为什么我们在此会使你变得如此荒谬
Colonel, why does our presence here strike you as so absurd?
上尉 你为什么要求从法国调到这儿来
Captain, why did you ask to be released from duty in France?
我想得一枚铁十字勋章
I want to get the Iron Cross
我们可送一个给你
We can give one of mine
不 不 我只是开玩笑
No, no, I’m just joking
坦白的说 在法国的时候 我的司令官曾对我说
Actually it’s exactly what my commanding officer in France
我可留不住你了
asked me, I can’t stop you he said
因为我确信没有你
Since I’m convinced that without you
不用多久东线战场也会崩溃
the eastern front would collapse in a matter of days
去吧 你这头英勇的马驴
Go ahead, you heroic horse’s ass
英勇的马驴 他用词精确
Heroic horse’s ass! His exact words!
我撤回为结束战争的干杯
I withdraw my toast to the end of the war
为英勇的马驴
To heroic horse’s asses everywhere
为突发的病人
To the patient flash
上校 我会把有些事情讲清楚的
Colonel, I would like to make something quite clear to
笛瑟上尉
Captain Kiesle?
我自愿来这里的 因为我觉得这里
I volunteered for this campaign because I feel that men of
需要高素质的人
quality are needed here
现在是摧毁“俄♥国♥不可战胜”的神话的时候
It is time to destroy the myth of Russian invincibility
我们究竟要如何做
Just how do we do that?
鼓起士气 惩罚那些不服从军规的人
Reinforcing morale, punishing those who’re insubordinate
以及违抗军令的人
and rebellious
要使士兵们尊敬上级长官
instilling a new respect for ranking officers
低士气会导致一次又一次的败仗
Low morale goes hand in hand with defeat after defeat
接着是溃败
followed by impending defeat
你对俄♥国♥战场的情况不熟悉
Now you are new to our Russian fronts
所以我不怪你 象个马驴
I don’t blame you for talking like a horse’s ass
当然我现在对俄♥国♥战场是不太熟悉
Of course, sir, I’m not familiar with the Russian front yet
可是我绝对不相信德国♥军♥人会失去理想
but I firmly don’t believe that the ideals of the German soldier even
德国♥军♥人没有任何的理想
The German soldier does not have any ideals
他不在为祖国或是什么理想而战
He’s not fighting for the country or the rest
或是为正式的政♥府♥
not for one formal government at once
或是为讨厌的政党
not for the stinking parties
他只不过是为了保命去打仗 上帝保佑他
He’s fighting for his life, God bless him
但是长官 我是一个军人 作为军人我感觉我的责任是
But sir, I am a solder and as a soldier I feel it is my duty to
个人的意愿要服从国家的利益
subordinate my own ideas to the principles of my country
不管是对还是错
right or wrong
勃兰特上校 迈尔少尉的电♥话♥
Colonel Brandt, Lieutenant Meyer, sir
我是
Yes?
斯泰纳回来了
Steiner’s on his way back
他们怎么样
What sort of the shape are they in?
一切正常 -好的 我知道了
The usual! Very well, I see
他们一到就立即向我报告
I want a briefing as soon as they’re rested
是 长官
Yes, sir
迈尔 史特兰斯基上尉在这里
And Meyer, Captain Stransky is here
过会儿向他报告一下形势
He’s informed of our situation
是 长官
Yes, sir
斯泰纳回来了 -理所当然
Steiner’s back Of course
斯泰纳是谁
Who’s Steiner?
按你的某些观点 他可能有点问题
To you in some ways he could be a problem
但他是个一流的军人
but he’s a first rate soldier
因此我们要看他的另一面
So we look the other way
你来说说 笛瑟
Anything to add to that, Kiesle?
斯泰纳是一个神话式的人
Steiner is a myth
象他那样的人 才是我们最后的希望
Men like him are our last hope
可从另一个角度来说 他也是一个危险的人
and in that sense he’s truly a very dangerous man
真想见见他
Well, I’ll see
上校 我去一下 您能允许吗
Colonel, with your permission
你看 这位新上尉怎么样
Well, what do you think of our new captain?
我并不认为他有什么特别的本事
I think he think he’s on some kind of a special mission
他只是想在这里取得精神上的领导地位
that is to achieve spiritual domination of the battalion
以此来象征伟大德国魏玛自身的纯洁
thereby symbolizing the purity of the great German Weimarer itself!
人人都在这战争中倒下
Everyone going down in the feast
如果他们支持斯泰纳 那么上帝会保佑我们
If they’re the last of Steiner then God help us!
卫生兵
史特兰斯基上尉 欢迎到第二排
Captain Stransky, welcome to the second platoon
少尉 -迈尔 上尉
Lieutenant Meyer, captain
哎 上尉 我正要去看望你
My, Captain, I’m to show you your quarters
你却来到我们这里
brief you on our current situation
掩体在哪
Where’s my bunker?
在那 在兵工厂的前方
Down there, in front of the factory, sir
二排就要到达了
The second platoon has got here first
他们在哪里
Where are they?
他们刚从敌军后方撤回来
They’re just returning from reconnaissance, sir
谁带队 -斯泰纳下士 长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!