I mean, what do you…what do you plan to do?
你们打算怎样?
Nothing without you. You’re senior officer department head.
没有你不行 你是高级军官 一个部门的头头
The TSO’s with Hunter. And you have the keys to the small arms locker.
你是跟着亨特的技术勤务官 你有轻型武器柜的钥匙
Now, we wanna recruit a few more men, and then we’re gonna open up that arsenal.
我们要再找一些人 打开武器柜
I just talked to the captain in his room.
我刚在艇长房♥内跟他谈过
He specifically asked for you. He says we cannot go without you.
他特别强调要你 他说少了你 我们就无法继续
I don’t believe this.
我简直不敢相信
This is a mutiny, Peter. There’s only two sides to a mutiny.
这是叛变 皮特 对叛变而言就只有两条路
Now, your captain is asking for your help.
你的艇长请你帮忙
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎样?
What are you gonna do?
你到底打算怎样?
All right.
好吧
Conn/Weapons:Russian missiles will have launch capability in 24 minutes.
呼叫控制室 这里是武器室 敌军导弹可能在24分钟内发射
You’re doing the right thing.
你的决定是正确的
Electrical power has been restored.
电力已经恢复
All stations prepare to reinitiate the system.
请所有部门准备重新启动系统
Radio/Conn:Mr. Zimmer, what’s the status on that radio repair?
呼叫通讯室 这里是控制室 齐默 通讯设备 修得怎样了?
Conn/Radio:All systems are still down, sir. Lieutenant Zimmer isn’t here.
这里是通讯室 回复控制室 所有系统仍未修好 齐默中尉不在这里
Where is he? I don’t know, sir.
他在哪? 我不知道 长官
Very well.
好吧
Mr. Mahoney has the conn.
迈赫尼先生接掌控制室
Aye, sir. I have the conn. Cob.
是 长官 我接掌控制室 舰务长
Send a man to find Zimmer. Aye, sir.
调一个人去找齐默 是 长官
Get a side arm. Aye, aye, sir.
他带上随身武器 是 长官
Chief Young. Aye, Chief.
杨上士! 是 舰务长
Turn around! Move it!
转过去! 动作快点!
At ease, sailor.
稍息 水兵
Sir. Thank you, Mr. Ince.
长官 谢谢你 安斯先生
Mr. Westergaurd. Sir.
威斯特格登先生 长官
Mr. Zimmer. Ready, sir.
齐默先生 准备好了 长官
Let’s get on with it.
我们走
Stand guard.
进去
All you people return to your stations!
所有的人都回到部门去了吗?
Mr. Rivetti. Sir?
瑞崴迪先生 长官
Follow me, please. Yes, sir.
请跟我来 是 长官
Is there a problem, sir?
有状况吗 长官?
These are the keys to the entire submarine.
这是整艘潜艇的钥匙
Conn/Weapons:
呼叫控制室 这里是武器室
Russian missiles will have launch capability in 21 minutes.
俄♥国♥导弹能在21分内发射
Who’s in charge here?
这里由谁负责?
Shit!
该死的!
Me, sir. Oh, fuck.
是我 长官 该死的
How long is it gonna take? I don’t know, sir.
你还要多久? 不知道 长官
Do you know what’s going on here? Yes, sir.
你知道这里出了什么问题吗? 我知道 长官
No, I don’t think you do. Let me explain it to you.
我不认为你知道 我来解释给你听
If we launch and we’re wrong, what’s left of Russia is gonna launch at us.
如果我们发射导弹而且决定是错的 俄♥国♥就能朝我们发射导弹
There will be a nuclear holocaust beyond imagination.
那就会发生超乎想像的核屠♥杀♥
So it’s all about knowing, Mr. Vossler.
所以我们就得知道 瓦斯勒先生
We have to know whether or not our order to launch has been recalled or not.
我们得知道发射导弹令能否取消
The only way we’re gonna know is if you fix that radio. You understand me?
唯一的方法就是 看你能否修好它 了解吗?
Yes, sir.
了解 长官
You ever watch Star Trek?
你看过星际迷航吗?
Yeah, of course I seen Star Trek. Star Trek. You know, Star Trek.
是 当然 我看过星际迷航 你也知道星际迷航
The USS Enterprise. The whole All right.
企业号♥飞船 知道 都知道
You remember when the Klingons were gonna blow up the Enterprise
还记得克林安斯打算炸掉企业号♥
and Captain Kirk calls down to Scotty. He says, “Scotty, I gotta have more power.”
柯克艇长召来斯咖理然后说 斯咖理 我需要更大的动力
He needs more, more warp speed. Warp speed. Exactly. Yeah.
他需要更快的速度 是的 更快的速度
Well, I’m Captain Kirk, you’re Scotty. I need more power.
我就是柯克艇长 而你是斯咖理
I’m telling you, if you do not get this radio up, a billion people are gonna die.
我需要更大的动力 我告诉你 你如果再不修好这通讯设备 数百万人将死于非命
Now it’s all up to you. I know that’s a shitty deal, but you got it. Can you handle it?
现在就全看你了 我知道这是苦差事 但是你擅长的事 你能把它修好吗?
Scotty.
斯咖理
Aye, Captain.
可以 艇长
You got anything? No, Vossler. Then get on it.
你那里有进展吗? 没有 瓦斯勒 那就继续干吧
I have the conn. X.O. Has the conn.
我接掌控制室 副艇长接掌控制室!
Chief of the boat, make your depth 75 feet.
舰务长 上升到75英尺处
Continue up the periscope depth. Belay that order!
一直到潜望深度 终止命令
Get up! Jesus.
艇长! 天哪
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Any of you officers or chiefs feel you’ve been unjustly caught up in this thing
任何自认自己无辜卷入的人
you stand with me now.
现在可以到我这边来
Sir, propulsion has been restored.
长官 推进器已经恢复
All flooding has been contained.
渗水问题也已受到控制
All communications are still down.
所有的通讯设备仍然还未修好
Take them away. Lock them up in the officers’ mess.
把他带走 关到士官餐厅里
Come on

Of all the people.
真没想到你会这样
Weps, return to missile control.
武器官 回到导弹控制室去
Mr. Zimmer, you stay with me. Aye, aye, sir.
齐默先生 你留在我身边 是 长官
The rest of you, return to your stations.
其他人回到各自的部门去!
Inform your men directly that the captain is in command.
马上通知属下 艇长已回复指挥
I have the conn. Captain has the conn.
我接掌控制室 艇长接掌控制室!
Diving Officer, make your depth 150 feet.
值班员 下潜到150英尺
150 feet. Aye, sir.
150英尺 是 长官
1 MC. Aye, sir.
1号♥通讯 是 长官
May I have your attention, please?
请各位注意
Crew of the USS Alabama
阿♥拉♥巴马号♥的所有人员注意
an attempted mutiny has been put down.
一场意图叛变已经被平息了
We’ll maintain security alert.
我们要维持保安警戒
Authorize movement only in two-man teams.
所有的行动都得要有两人同时进行
In the absence of further radio communication
由于现在无法继续使用通讯设备
on orders from the National Command Center
根据国家指挥中心的命令
we’ll achieve launch depth as quickly as we can for strategic missile launch.
因此我们得尽快潜到发射深度以便进入发射导弹状态
We all know what this means.
大家都很清楚这意味着什么
It’s not something one would wish for
这不是任何人愿意看到的
but we have the obligation under authenticated orders issued by our Commander-in-Chief
但我们有义务执行总统的命令
to prevent the attack on our country.
保卫国家
Russian missiles will have launch capability in 15 minutes.
俄♥国♥导弹可能在15分内发射
Set condition 1 SQ.
立即进入一级战备状态
Spin up missiles 1-5 and 20-24
1到5号♥ 20到24号♥导弹
for strategic missile launch.
准备进行战略发射
The use of nuclear weapons has been authorized.
动用核武器已经获得授权
This is the captain. Mr. Zimmer is the new X.O.
我是艇长 齐默先生是新任副艇长
Set condition 1 SQ.
进入一级战备状态
Spin up missiles 1-5 and 20-24
1到5号♥ 20到24号♥导弹准备
for strategic launch.
准备进行战略发射
The use of nuclear weapons has been authorized.
动用核武器已经获得授权
This is the X.O.
我是副艇长
Weapons/Conn:
呼叫武器室 这里是控制室
Confirm target package SLBM 6♥4♥741/2
请确认弹道导弹 第6♥4♥741/2目标区参数
for missiles 1-5 and 20-24.
准备发射1到5号♥ 20到24号♥导弹
Target package confirmation, sir. This is the captain.
这是目标区认可证 长官 我是艇长
Conn/Weapons:
呼叫控制室这里是武器室
Confirm target package SLBM 6♥4♥741/2
确认弹道导弹 第6♥4♥741/2目标区
for missiles 1-5 and 20-24.
使用1到5和20到24号♥导弹
Aye, sir.
明白 长官
Look, it’s not a mutiny. I did everything by the book.
这不是叛变 我是依法行事
It’s not about the book.
这跟法无关
But if the Russians are gonna launch, and we sit here and do nothing, who’s gonna stop ’em?
如果俄♥国♥攻击 而我们却无所事事 那谁来阻止他们呢?
Half of me’s glad the captain came back.
艇长能复职我也高兴
He could be right, you know.
你可知道他也许是对的
No orders are valid, Cob, if they’re wrong.
所有的命令都无效 舰务长 如果他们是错的话
We don’t know if they’re wrong. That’s true. We don’t know.
我们不确定他们是否是错的 这倒是真的 我们都不知道
That’s why we have to find out first.
所以我们得先确认
What if Radchenko surrendered and it’s over? Hmm?
若鲁先科投降已经结束了 怎么办?
We launch. They see us. They launch.
他们发现我们发射导弹 他们也会发射导弹
Our birds pass each other in the air. Boom!
我们的导弹在空中穿梭 然后爆♥炸♥!
What do you got? Nuclear war.
最后会发生什么事呢? 核战争
Nuclear holocaust.
是核武器大屠♥杀♥!
What are you doing down here? Jesus, I was just going to the bathroom.
你在这里干什么? 天哪 我想上洗手间
Rivetti, nobody moves alone. Come on. You know the drill.
不能单独一人行动 拜托 你是知道规矩的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!