We’re here to preserve democracy, not to practice it.
我们在这里是来保卫民♥主♥ 而不是练习实行民♥主♥
There’ll be a memorial service in the enlisted men’s mess at 1100 hours.
11:00在士兵餐厅举♥行♥追悼会
Go see to it. Aye, aye, sir.
你去安排一下 是 长官
Oh, Hunter.
亨特
Short of the outbreak of World War III
除了第三次世界大战的爆发
the ship sinking or being attacked by a giant octopus
船舰下沉 或被大章鱼攻击以外
I’d like to be undisturbed for the next 30 minutes. I’ll see to it, sir.
我希望接下来30分钟不被打扰 我会做到 艇长
By the way, it was Marichek’s 300 pounds that killed him.
对了 麦瑞切克是死于300磅的体重
Not the fire.
而不是火灾
Dismissed.
你可以走了
You okay? Yeah, I’m fine.
你还好吗? 我没事儿
Does it make any sense to you to start a drill in the middle of a fire?
你觉得在火灾时演习合理吗?
Fire was out, wasn’t it? Yeah, and a man died too.
火势已经扑灭了 不是吗 是 但也死了一个人
Not ’cause of what the captain did. What?
不该归咎于演习 什么?
Not ’cause of what the captain did. Weps.
这不该归咎于演习
A fire is a serious threat to the ship. Now, where was he? Why didn’t he check it out first, huh?
火灾对潜艇来说是严重的威胁 他当时在哪? 他为何不先查看情况?
That’s his style. He’s a hard-ass.
那是他的风格 顽固不化
So what? So you wanna fight him, go ahead.
那又怎样? 你想跟他争 去吧
You wanna get along, you gotta get to understand him a little bit.
但是你想和平共事你得设法了解他
Two schools of thought here.
你们是两派不同的想法
To him, you’re Annapolis, Harvard
对他而言 你是科班出身
expert on theory, wellversed in world affairs. Ha!
擅于理和外交辞令
He’s had his head up his ass drivin’ ships for the last 25 years.
他驾驶船舰25年了
He’s probably a little paranoid about that.
他对那一点可能有点偏执
I mean, Navy’s all he’s got.
我是指 海军是他的一切
Navy and that little rat-dog of his.
海军和他那条小狗
That’s why his wife left him.
那就是他老婆离开他的原因
So what are you saying?
你的意思是?
I’m just sayin’ watch out, give him a little room.
我是说小心点 对他宽容点
Let him get to know you.
让他慢慢了解你
You do pants too?
你也会烫裤子吗?
Conn/Radio:Receiving emergency action message.
控制室这里是通信室 收到紧急行动令
Recommend alert one. Recommend alert one.
建议进入一级战备 一级战备
Alert one! Alert one! Incoming emergency action message!
全体注意 进入一级战备 收到紧急行动令
Alert one. Alert one. Incoming EAM.
进入一级战备 一级战备 收到紧急行动令
Captain.
艇长
Captain has asked me to brief you on the emergency action message we just received.
艇长要求我通报一下刚收到的电报
As you know, before we got under way
在我们启航之前
the Russian Army was in position and circling the rebel camps
俄♥国♥♥军♥队包围叛军阵地
and Radchenko started making extravagant threats should anyone move in on him
鲁先科威胁如果他遭到进攻
that he would launch his land-based nuclear weapons at the United States and at Japan.
他会下令对美国和日本发射陆基核导弹
The only safeguard was that the Russian government controlled the launch codes.
唯一的防范是俄♥国♥政♥府♥握有密♥码♥
Intel now indicates that those launch codes have been compromised.
但情报中心说发射密♥码♥随时有可能被破译
And U.S. Military forces have been directed to set DEFCON three.
美军已受命进入三♥级♥战备状态
The last time we hit this state of emergency was 32-and-a-half years ago
上一次我们进入这样的紧急状态是32年半前
during the Cuban missile crisis.
在古巴导弹危机的时候
So this is what it’s all about, gentlemen. It’s what we’ve trained for.
先生们 这是养兵千日用兵一时的关头 情况就是这样
Captain.
艇长
The NCA has determined that
国家军事指挥中心已决定
should our satellites detect rebel missiles being fueled
如果我们的卫星侦测到叛军在给导弹加注燃料
which means they could be launched in just over one hour
那意味导弹 可能在一小时内发射
we’ll be compelled to act.
我们将被迫采取行动
Now, given our patrol sector here in the Emperor Sea Mounts
根据我们现在的位置
it seems clear that our friends in the Pentagon
看来我们在五角大厦的朋友
are setting us up for a potential preemptive strike.
有可能让我们先发制人
It’s important to remain focused.
保持注意力集中非常重要
Keep your men informed.
通知你们手下的人
Any questions?
还有问题吗?
Dismissed.
解散
We lost that frying unit, and then, uh, we
煎锅坏了一个
we can’t get the same capacity in here any more.
剩下的那个又不够大
I’m gonna fuck you up! Get out! Get
你这个混♥蛋♥ 放开 放开
Get out of here, man! Get him out! Motherfucker!
放开他 听见没有 混♥蛋♥!
Fuckin’ dirty piece of shit! Bennefield, you crazy, man?
没用的家伙 你疯了么你
Whoa. All right.
算了
Rivetti, what’s up? I’m sorry, sir.
瑞崴迪 怎么回事? 对不起长官
It’s just a difference of opinion that got out of hand. What about?
只是意见不合 为了什么事?
It’s really too silly to talk about, sir. I’d rather just forget about
说来很可笑 长官 我宁愿忘了它
I don’t give a damn about what you’d rather forget about. Why were you two fighting?
我不管你要怎样 你们为什么打架
Well, I said that the Kirby Silver Surfer was the only real Silver Surfer
我说科彼画的银色冲浪者最棒
and that the Moebius Silver Surfer was shit.
密比斯画的银色冲浪者是狗屎
And Bennefield’s a big Moebius fan, and, uh
班菲尔德是密比斯迷
things got out of hand. I pushed him:He pushed me.
我们互相推打 于是场面就失控了
I lost my head, sir. I’m sorry. Rivetti, you’re a supervisor.
我失去理智 长官 对不起 瑞崴迪 你是监督员
You can get a commission like that.
你很容易就能晋升的
I know it, sir. You’re 100 percent right.
我知道 长官 你说得对
Uh, it’ll never happen again, all right? It better not happen again.
绝不会再发生那种事了 最好别再发生
I see this kind of nonsense, I’m gonna write you up. You understand? Do you understand?
再看到这种事 我会写上报的 你明白吗?
Yes, sir. You have to set an example even in the face of stupidity.
明白 长官 你必须树立榜样 即使面对蠢货
Everybody that reads comic books knows that Kirby’s Silver Surfer is the only true Silver Surfer.
看过漫画书的人都知道 科彼的银色冲浪者才是最棒的
Now, am I right or wrong? Y You’re right, sir.
我说的对吗? 你说的对 长官
All right. Get out of here. Yes, sir.
好了 走吧 是 长官
Captain. How can I help you?
艇长 什么事?
Test results from the missile drill.
导弹演习的测试结果
This the best they can do? No, sir, but that’s what they did.
那是他们最佳的表现吗? 不 但那是他们那时的表现
I want this down to five minutes. Train on it. Yes, sir.
我要时间缩短到五分钟 去训练吧 是 长官
You tell your buddy Weps we’re gonna do it again.
告诉你的老弟武器官 我们要再演习一遍
We’re gonna keep on doing it until he gets it right. Damn.
我们要一直做到达到标准为止 可恶
Feels like the whole crew needs a kick in the ass.
感觉大家好像应该振作一下
Or a pat on the back, sir.
也许需要点鼓励
I just witnessed a fight down in crew’s mess. No big deal, but
我刚看到艇员为些鸡毛蒜皮的事儿打架 但
I think the men are
我想他们
a little on edge with all we’re going through.
由于经历这些事而有点紧张
Morale seems to be a bit low.
士气有点低落
Well, you seem to have the pulse of the men.
你似乎抓住了这些人的想法
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 艇长
May I have your attention, please?
各位注意
Mr. Hunter has brought it to my attention
亨特先生使我注意到
that morale may be a bit low
士气可能有点低落
that you may be a bit…
你们可能有点…
On edge, sir. On edge.
紧张 紧张
So I suggest this:
因此我建议
Any crew member who feels he can’t handle this situation
任何无法处理目前状况的艇员
can leave the ship right now.
可以马上离开潜艇
Gentlemen, we’re at DEFCON three. War is imminent.
各位 我们正处于三♥级♥战备状态 战争迫在眉睫
This is the captain.
我是艇长
That is all.
没别的事了
Very inspiring, sir.
非常激励人心 艇长
Come on, Bear. Come on. Come on.
走吧 狗儿
Supe? Come here.
老大 到这来
You hear that?
听见没?
I’ve got a broadband contact bearing 047.
收到大面♥积♥的反射波 方位047
Assigning tracker sierra in ATF.
打开自动追踪仪
Conn/Sonar:We have a possible submerged submarine bearing 047.
控制室这里是声纳室 我们可能侦测到一艘潜艇 方向047
Designate contact:Master 28.
自动追踪目标28
Sonar/Conn:Aye. Man battle stations torpedo. Rig for ultra-quiet.
声纳室这里是控制室 收了 鱼雷室保持警戒 全艇噪音降至最低
Rig tubes one and four fully ready.
叫1 4号♥鱼雷♥管♥准备好
Rig tubes one and four fully ready. Aye, sir.
1 4号♥鱼雷♥管♥准备
Man battle stations torpedo.
鱼雷室保持戒备
All right, what do you got? Sir, we have a possible submerged submarine
你侦测到什么? 可能有一艘潜艇
bearing 049, designate master 28.
方向049 跟踪目标28
Best step for evasion, sir, is 831 feet
最佳躲避深度是
to avoid that sub.
831英尺
Lieutenant Mahoney, this is the captain.
迈赫尼中尉 我是艇长
Increase your speed to standard. Come left to course 270.
速度增加到标准速度 左转到270方位
Make your depth 831 feet, smartly.
深度831英尺 快一点
You find out who that is. Aye, sir.
查出来那是谁 是 长官
Who are you, sweetheart?
你是谁啊 亲爱的?
Helm, all ahead standard.
标准速度前进 下潜
Dive, make your depth 831 feet, smartly. Aye, sir.
深度831英尺 快一点 是 长官