Please keep your men informed. Lieutenant Commander Hunter is our new X.O.
请通知你们的人 亨特少校是我们新任的副艇长
Please bring him up to speed on ship’s personnel and supplies.Any questions? Admiral
让他熟悉下舰上目前的人员和补给情况,有问题吗? 将军
No, that’s it. On your feet.
好 就这样吧 起立
Here we go again, Commander. Thank you.
我们又共事了 少校
You bet. Hey, Bobby. This is Bobby Dougherty, Supplies.
博比 这位是博比·道迪 补给官
Pleasure to meet you. Mr. Dougherty. Billy Linkletter, TSO.
比利·林力克特 战略系统官
Mr. Linkletter. Commander.
林力克特先生 少校
And, uh, you know Darik. Yes. Westergaurd.
你认识戴瑞吧? -认识
Long time no see. Yeah. How’s Julia? She’s excellent.
威斯特格登 好久不见 朱莉娅还好吗? 她很好
Good. And, uh, Roy Zimmer, Communications.
很好 罗伊·齐默 通信官
Mr. Zimmer. Welcome aboard. Thank you.
齐默先生 欢迎到舰艇上来 谢谢
Uh, we served together on the Baton Rouge. Twice.
我们在巴吞鲁日号♥共事过 两次
That’s right. And, uh, we’re lucky to have him.
没错 而且 我们很幸运有他在舰上
I think his dog gave me the final seal of approval.
他的狗给我最后的同意
He’s crazy about that dog. Takes him everywhere.
他喜欢那只狗 走到哪都带它
The Navy looks the other way ’cause he’s Ramsey.
海军由他去 因为他是拉姆齐
The Navy looks the other way ’cause he’s one of the few skippers left
海军由他去 是因为他是少数仅存
who’ve actually seen some combat. Hey, he took SEALS into Panama in ’89.
有实际战斗经验的艇长 他在1989年 带海豹特战队到巴拿马
Tomahawks in the Gulf in ’91. Took out what? Eight or nine X.O. S in ’94?
在1991年发射战斧导弹到波斯湾 在1994年赶走了8 9个副艇长
Ouch. Last one caught What was it? Appendicitis?
最后一个是感染什么 盲肠炎吗?
Yeah, right.

The Enemy Below.
从海底出击
Robert Mitchum. And?
罗伯特·迈赤姆 还有呢?
And what? Robert Mitchum. Incomplete answer.
还有什么? 罗伯特·迈赤姆 答案不完整
What, the German guy with the white hair? Yeah. What’s his name?
那个白发的德国人吗? 对 他叫什么名字?
Who was it? Curt Jurgens. No.
什么名字? 科特·焦金斯
Right over there!
在这儿呢
Bye-bye. I love you!
再见 我爱你
Hardy Kruger. No way.
哈迪·克鲁吉尔 不对
Robert Shaw in his Nazi period.
罗伯特·沙饰演纳粹份子
Question is invalid. We’re even.
这问题无效 我们平手
How you doin’? Hi. I’m fine. Thanks. Good.
你好吗? =很好 谢谢 很好
Address me as “sir” when you speak to me! Stand at attention, sailor!
跟我讲话时要称呼我长官 立正 水兵
Is he gonna fit in the sub? Doubtful.
他适合到潜艇上来吗? 我怀疑
Who played the German sub commander in The Enemy Below with Robert Mitchum?
谁在从海底出击中 与罗伯特·迈赤姆演对手戏?
Was it Curt Jurgens or Hardy Kruger? Sir?
科特·焦金斯或哈迪·克鲁吉尔? 长官 我
Wrong answer! Drop down and give me 20! Now!
答案错误 趴下做20个俯卧撑
Move! Move! One. Two.
现在就做 快 一 二
Run Silent, Run Deep. Three.
海狼出击 三
The guy with the ears.And the little moustache.
那个有大耳小胡子的家伙
Five. Cary Grant.
五 卡里·格兰特
I’m worried about T.
我担心它
Why? She doesn’t know what’s goin’ on.
为什么? 它不知道怎么一回事
I think she thinks I’m goin’ away forever.
它以为我会一去不回
I’ll take care of her.
我会照顾它
You will? Yeah. You promise?
你会吗? 会 你保证
I promise.
我保证
I love you, Dad. I love you too, son.
我爱你 爸爸 我也爱你 儿子
You know I don’t know what to say. Just say goodbye.
我不知道要说什么 只要说再见
See you in my dreams.
但愿梦见你
Give me a kiss.
给我亲一个
Davis. How you doin’, sir?
戴维斯 你好吗 长官
Crew present and accounted for, sir!
全体艇员到齐 艇长
Little ducks
小鸭子们
there’s trouble in Russia.
在俄♥国♥有了麻烦
So they called us.
所以国家召唤我们
And we’re going over there
我们即将奔赴前方
and bringing the most lethal killing machine ever devised.
并带着最厉害的致命武器过去
We’re capable of launching more firepower
我们拥有战争史上
than has ever been released in the history of war.
最强大的武器
For one purpose alone:
只为了一个目的
To keep our country safe.
保护我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥
We constitute the front line
我们既是国防的前线
and the last line of defense.
也是最后的防线
I expect and demand
我期望并要求
your very best.
你们尽全力效忠
Anything less, you should have joined the Air Force.
不然的话 你们应该加入空军
This might be our Commander-in-Chief’s Navy
这也许是总统的海军
but this is my boat.
但这是我的潜艇
And all I ask is that you keep up with me.
我只要求你们和我齐心协力
And if you can’t
如果你们做不到
that strange sensation you’ll be feeling in the seat of your pants
老子就让你们尝一尝
will be my boot in your ass!
靴子踢屁♥股♥的滋味
Mr. Cob? Yes, sir!
舰务长 在 艇长
You’re aware of the name of this ship, aren’t you, Mr. Cob?
你很清楚这艘潜艇的名字 对吧?
Very aware, sir!
很清楚 艇长
It bears a proud name, doesn’t it, Mr. Cob? Very proud, sir!
它有一个骄傲的名字 对不对? 非常骄傲 艇长
It represents fine people. Very fine people, sir!
它代表优秀的人 非常优秀的人 艇长
Who live in a fine, outstanding state. Outstanding, sir!
生活在杰出的国家里 很杰出 上校
In the greatest country in the entire world.
代表世界上最伟大的国家
In the entire world, sir!
整个世界 艇长
And what is that name, Mr. Cob? Alabama, sir!
那个名字是什么? 舰务长先生 阿♥拉♥巴马号♥ 艇长
And what do we say? Go, ‘Bama.! Go, ‘Bama.!
我们要说什么? 出发吧 阿♥拉♥巴马号♥
Roll tide!
奋力前进!
Chief of the boat, dismiss the crew.
舰务长 解散船员
Dismiss the crew. Aye, aye, sir!
解散船员 是 艇长
Crew! Department heads! Attend to your departments!
全体船员 到你的部门报到
Fall out!
解散
Here.
拿去
Part of your qualification for command.
抽雪茄是你指挥的资格
My last breath of polluted air for the next 65 days.
最后呼吸一下 在以后65天里不能抽烟
Gonna miss it. I don’t trust air I can’t see.
我会怀念的 我不信任我看不见的空气
This is my favorite part. Right here, right now.
这是我最喜欢的景色 此时此地
Bravo, Hunter.
很好 亨特
Sir?
什么?
You knew to shut up and enjoy the view.
你懂得用沉默欣赏景致
Most eggheads want to talk it away.
大多数蠢货只会喋喋不休错过了美景
Your stock just went up a couple of points.
我对你的看法有了改变
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 艇长
Allow me to give you a tiny bit of advice.
让我给你一些忠告
If you want your own boat some day
如果你希望有一天当上艇长
the very worst thing you can do is worry about yourself or try to impress me.
你可以做最糟的事是: 保护你自己 或设法使我印像深刻
I can’t stand save-asses, and I won’t abide kiss-asses.
我不能忍♥受推卸责任和阿谀
You keep your priorities straight:Your mission and your men.
记住你优先处理的事: 是你的任务和你的人
How do you like that cigar?
你觉得那雪茄如何?
It’s good, sir. It’s your first. Yeah.
不错 艇长 你第一次抽雪茄吗? 是的
Don’t like it too much. They’re more expensive than drugs.
别太喜欢 它们比毒品还贵
X.O., take her down. Take her down. Aye, sir.
副艇长 命令下潜 潜艇下潜 是 艇长
Control/Bridge:Sounding.
控制室 这里是舰桥 深度多少
Bridge/Control: Sounding 130 fathoms.
舰桥 这里是控制室 测量深度为130英尺
Lookouts, clear the bridge. Clear the bridge. Aye, sir.
监视哨 撤离舰桥 撤离舰桥 是 长官
Officer of the deck, prepare to dive.
艇长离开甲板 准备下潜
Captain’s down. Captain is down.
艇长下来了 艇长下来了
X.O. Down. X.O. Is down.
副艇长下来了 副艇长下来了
Submerge the ship. Diving Officer, submerge the ship.
潜艇下潜 潜艇下潜
Make your depth 150 feet. Make my depth 150 feet. Aye, sir.
深度150英尺 深度150英尺 是 长官
Chief of the watch, on the 1 MC, dive, dive!
值班员 全员通告 下潜 下潜
Make your depth 150 feet.
深度150英尺
Five degree down bubble.
下潜角五度
I don’t understand. What don’t you understand?
我不懂 你不懂什么?
Radchenko is a fanatic, okay? He’s a potential Hitler.
鲁先科是个疯子对吧 有可能成为另一个希♥特♥勒♥
Somebody should just step up and shoot him. I have no problem with that.
应该有人站出来一枪打死他 着我不反对
Good. Well, it’s fanatics who make history.
很好 疯子创造历史
Hell, Patton was a fanatic. It’s what made him great.
巴顿是个疯子 那使得他变得伟大
You think this guy is Patton?
你以为这个人像巴顿?
He’s a dangerous lunatic and he’s threatening nuclear war, and he means it.
他是个危险的疯子 他威胁发起核战 而且当真
What’s that make us, since we’re the only nation to ever drop a nuclear bomb on anyone?
我们又是什么? 我们是唯一使用过核弹的国家
It makes us a prime target.
那使我们成为众矢之的
I mean, there’s half a dozen other Third World countries with atom bombs
许多有原♥子♥弹♥的第三世界国家
who’d love to drop one on us. That’s right. That’s why we should drop one on them.
会喜欢对我们丢一颗核弹 没错 所以我们应该先发制人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!