In and out of juvie.
然后玛丽 安妮找到我 把我收养了
Then Mary Anne tracked me down and took me in.
还有问题吗
Anything else?
问我吧
Ask me.
在我之前你跟过几个女孩子一起
How many females have you been with before me?
还有其他吗
Anything else?
听着 比安卡 你不同
Look, Bianca, come on now, you different.
怎么说
How?
当我在你身边我感觉就像知道你是我的生命
When I’m around you I feel like I know you my whole life.
告诉我你跟我没有同样的感觉
Tell me you don’t feel the same way about me.
随便吧 这是激♥情♥ 这是热恋 这会过去的
Whatever. That’s in passion. That’s infatuation. That fades.
-我可看不出来 -为什么看不出
-I can’t see that happening. -Why not?
-你激励我 -好吧 所以我只是你的动机
-You motivate me. -Okay, so I’m just motivation to you?
你是不是要把我的话全都找茬
Are you gonna find a problem with everything I say?
不 我要找出你说的话真实的部分
No, I’m gonna find the real in what you’re saying.
别担心 没关系 也许你也是只是我的动机
Don’t worry, it’s cool. Maybe you’re just motivation to me, too.
是吗
Oh, really?
我不介意
I don’t mind that.
干嘛
What?
-但你真的很像他 -我的天 我讨厌死了
-You do look like him, though. -Oh, my God. I hate that!
把我搞得紧张死了
Just to get on my nerves!
欢迎收看PTI 我们今天的首条新闻是拳击新闻
Welcome to PTI, boys and girls. We begin today with the boxing world.
阿多尼斯 约翰逊…
Adonis Johnson…
一个小小的拳手被洛奇 巴尔博亚训练…
a little-known boxer being trained by Rocky Balboa…
轻量级冠军争夺者…
handed light heavyweight title contender…
利奥 斯皮诺昨晚在费城第二回合被技术击倒
Leo Sporino a second-round TKO defeat in Philadelphia last night.
一位匿名人士向ESPN证实约翰逊…
An anonymous source confirmed to ESPN that Johnson…
是阿波罗 奎迪最小的亲生儿子
is the youngest biological son of Apollo Creed.
这事实一直保持秘密是因为…
Fact that was kept under wraps because…
约翰逊是奎迪的私生子
Johnson was the product of Creed’s infidelity.
拳击界很兴奋有另一个奎迪在擂台上…
The boxing world is excited to have another Creed in the ring…
但威尔伯 这件事会破坏阿波罗 奎迪的传奇吗
but, Wilbon, does knowledge of this affair damage Apollo Creed’s legacy?
破坏他的传奇
Damage his legacy?
让我们说回以前 阿波罗 奎迪的小历史回顾
Let’s go back for a second. A little history on Apollo Creed.
我很确定他在生的时候也许是最强的
I certainly have him right up there, as maybe the best of all time.
讨论结束
End of discussion.
他失算了 他犯错了就像很多人一样
He slipped. He made a mistake, like a lot of people.
这不会是拳击界首次特别大的事
This isn’t gonna be the first, particularly in the boxing world!
是的
Yeah.
但我不会说这会抹杀了他的传奇
But I’m not gonna say it’s gonna kill his legacy!
我觉得这是件难堪的事…
I think it’s an embarrassment…
而且我认为他的家庭一定感到很尴尬…
and I think the family must have felt this embarrassment…
因为他们保守秘密这么长时间
because they kept it under wraps for so long.
-但我有一个问题 -什么
-But I really have one question. -What?
这孩子有他老爸那么厉害吗
Can the kid fight as well as the old man?
这太扯了
That’s a stretch.
我找到我们下一个招财猫
I found us our next payday.
看看吧
Check it out.
-奎迪之子 -没错
-Creed’s son? -Yeah.
-你跟我开玩笑吗 -不
-Are you kidding me? -No.
他只打了一场比赛
He’s got one fight under his belt.
没错 我知道 但他有巴尔博亚做教练
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I know. But he’s got Balboa in his corner.
没有人会在乎巴尔博亚了
No one cares about Balboa anymore.
选这小孩就因为一个名字
Kid’s here because of a name alone.
你要去打
You’re gonna do it.
这家伙不值得比赛
This guy doesn’t even deserve a shot.
给我听好 这不是在商讨 好吧
Listen to me. This is not a negotiation, all right?
你只是个拿着枪在
You’re the idiot that ran around
托克斯泰斯到处跑的白♥痴♥ 你还记得吗
Toxteth with a gun. Do you remember that?
而且你是一个无法控制自己赛前体重的小丑…
And you are the clown who couldn’t control himself at a weigh-in…
还在赌博中输了我们数百万 是几百万 所以再看一次
and lost us millions in the process. Millions, okay? So look at it again.
-我不想这样名留青史 -我不在乎你怎么被记住
-I don’t wanna be remembered like this. -I don’t care how you’re remembered.
我在乎的是当你赢了后你的小孩有瓦遮顶
I care about your kids having a roof over their head when you’re done.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
你好
Hello?
我是汤米 霍利戴 我瑞奇 康兰的代理人
It’s Tommy Holiday. I look after Ricky Conlan.
-你好吗 -听着
-Yeah, how you doing? -Listen.
那孩子的事是真的吗
Is it true about the kid?
那孩子的事
About the kid?
你和那孩子有三十分钟时间谈谈吗
Think you and the kid have got 30 minutes for a business meeting?
好吧 如果你能过来这里当然可以
All right, I’ll tell you what. Yeah, if you can get over here, sure.
我们会跟你谈谈 但必须要快因为我们在训练
We’ll talk with you, but it’s gotta be fast because we’re training.
-我几天后可以过去 -好吧
-I can be there. Couple of days. -Yeah.
保持联络
I’ll be in touch.
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, man.
谢谢你们的时间 我就直接说了
Thanks for taking the time. I’ll be right to it.
我的人需要在接下来的六个月里打一场…
My guy needs to fight in the next six months…
而我们已经击败了所有人
and we’ve beaten everybody.
你想我跟康兰打
You want me to fight Conlan?
我觉得这是一个很明智的选择
I think it would be a very wise move.
你在墨西哥做过职业拳手
You’ve been down in Mexico doing pro fights?
我看到你在那15赢0败
I’ve got you as 15-0 down there.
而加上斯皮诺那一场 你就是16赢0败了
And with the Sporino fight, that makes you 16-0.
现在没有人想知道那些无名拳手的 是吧
Now, nobody needs to know these fights on some hole in the wall, do they?
你觉得我可以吗
You think I’m ready?
唐尼 这男人来是因为他知道你很安全
Donnie, this man came here because he knows you’re a sure thing.
-是吧 这是稳稳的胜利 -不是这样的
-Right? It’s a sure victory. -That is not true.
就是这样
Yeah, it is.
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
好吧
All right.
这可能是我的人最后一场比赛了
This could be my guy’s last fight.
我想把它搞得有所期待 在那报纸上…
And I wanna make it count. Now, on that note…
我们需要你把姓改成奎迪 这只是一种形式
We would need you to change your name to Creed. It’s just a formality.
那如果我说不呢
And what if I say no?
那…就没有比赛 不改名就没有比赛
Well, then… there’s no fight. Without the name, there’s no fight.
太默默无名了
It’s a non-starter.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
要不你们用一天时间考虑…
Why don’t you both take a day, talk about it…
我们再看你怎么样吧 好吗
and we’ll see what you say, okay?
这是笔好交易
It’s a good deal.
做不到 这不是我的名字
Can’t do it. Nah, it’s not my name.
而且我想这是出于我的自身价值
And plus, I wanna make it on my own merit anyway.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
你可以用搞笑的方式来表现出来
You got a funny way of showing it.
那是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
阿波罗和洛奇不是像最好的朋友吗
I mean, weren’t Apollo and Rocky like best friends?
这感觉就像你在挖掘他留下的什么
It feels like you’re trying to tap into whatever it is he left behind.
我不认为这又什么可耻的 你明白吗
I don’t think that’s anything to be ashamed of, you know?
-你害怕什么 -你害怕什么
-What are you afraid of? -What are you afraid of?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我意思是这听力的问题没有让你害怕吗
I mean this hearing shit don’t scare you?
我一直知道最终的结果…
I always knew it would happen eventually…
所以我总是计划…
so my plan has always just been…
尽可能的做我喜欢做的事
to do what I love for as long as I can.
我认为这是我们的本能
I think that’s all we ever do. You know?
那么你害怕什么
So, what are you afraid of?
我害怕拿起这名字又失去了
I’m afraid of taking on the name and losing.
他们会叫我骗子 假奎迪
They’ll call me a fraud. Fake Creed.
为什么你不想想事实是什么
Why don’t you think about what’s true?
你很喜欢拳击 对吧
You love to fight, right?
-它让你很开心 对吧 -没错
-Yeah, it makes you happy, right? -Yeah.
而且你是阿波罗 奎迪的儿子 对吧
Yeah, and you are Apollo Creed’s son, right?
-是的 -那就用这名字啊
-Yes. -So then use the name.
这是你的名字
It’s yours.
-大叔 你在下面吗 -是的
-Hey, Unc, you down there? -Yeah.
我知道你不想我去打这场比赛 对吧
I know you don’t want me to do this, right?
我可以想到什么是最好的 唐尼
I can think of better things to do, Donnie.
但如果我们要去打…
But if we did do it…
我们要怎么才能赢
how we get it done?
他比你高 他手比你长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!