I’m about to go over the ABC rules and the rules governed by the state.
没有三次击倒规则 没有站立数八下规则
No three knockdown rule. No standing eight-count.
拳手不能被铃♥声♥所救
A fighter cannot be saved by the bell.
我们说的”没有三次击倒规则” 是什么意思呢…
What we mean by “no three knockdown rule”…
基本上就是裁判认为任何适合比赛
is basically whatever the referee sees fit for competition.
大叔 脱掉我的手套
Unc, cut my gloves off.
-怎么了 -我的手套 快把它脱了
-What’s wrong? -My gloves, just cut ’em off!
我不能脱 你准备上场了
I can’t cut ’em off, you’re ready to go fight.
它们太紧了吗
Are they too tight?
我现在紧张死了 我要去拉屎
I’m freaking out right now! I gotta take a shit!
有人跟我擦屁♥股♥吗
Somebody gonna wipe my ass for me?
-妈的 -脱掉我的手套 大叔
-Oh, shit! -Cut my gloves off, Unc!
好了 轻松点
All right, relax.
我现在把你的手套脱了
I’ll cut you out of these gloves. It happens.
裁判 我这有点麻烦
Hey, ref, I’m gonna need some help here.
-唐 我到外面去 -是的
-D, I’m gonna be right outside. -That’s right.
你可以拖延十分钟吗
Can you just stall for 10 minutes or something?
我要把拳头戴回去
I gotta put the gloves back on.
好吧 我在外面等 洛奇
All right, I’ll step on outside, Rock.
我很感谢你 非常谢谢
I appreciate it. Thank you very much.
没问题 你有十分钟时间
It ain’t no problem. You got 10 minutes.
这是我的首次
First for me.
好了 没问题的
All right, come on. It’ll be all right.
有点紧张吗
A little nervous?
紧张
Nerves?
快点啊
Hurry up!
蓝方 红方
Blue corner, red corner.
好了 你们都在更衣室听了规则了
All right, fellows, y’all had your intructions in the dressing room.
时刻听我的指挥 时刻保护你自己
Obey my commands at all times, protect yourself at all times.
蓝方有疑问吗 红方有疑问吗
Any questions from the blue corner? Questions from the red corner?
对拳 准备开始
Touch them up. Be ready on seconds out.
-看你了 -好的
-Right It’s about you. -Yep Yep.
都看你了 现在这是你想要的
It’s all about you. Now, you wanted this.
-开始吧 教练 -我希望你能赢
-Let’s go, Coach. -I want you to make it happen.
-你能做得到吗 -开始吧
-Can you do it? -Let’s do it.
-好了 加油 -我们赢这场比赛吧
-All right. Come on. -Let’s make it happen.
开始吧 大叔
Let’s go, Unc.
都看今天了
It’s all about today!
不然就没明天了 加油
There is no tomorrow! Let’s go!
漂亮
Nice!
移♥动♥ 看准目标
Move and target, move and target!
刺拳 出刺拳
Jab! Get the jab!
他的脸空防 快啊 刺拳呢
His face is right there! Come on! Where’s the jab?
举起双手 孩子
Hands up. Hands up, kid.
别着急 孩子
Breathe, kid, breathe!
来呀 来呀
Let’s go, boy! Let’s go, boy!
动起来 唐尼
Keep moving, Donnie!
挥拳 就这样
Move your head! That’s it.
追击他
Get on him! Get on him!
分开
Break! My break!
开始
Let’s go, boy!
就这样 很好
There you go! There you go! Good.
后退
Back off.
利奥
Leo! Leo! Leo!
打他的头
One punch on top.
保持移♥动♥ 就这样 格挡
Keep moving. That’s right. Block left. Block left.
来呀 来打我啊
Let’s go, boy! Come get this shit! Come get it!
你做的很好 孩子 继续压他
You’re doing good, kid! Keep the pressure up!
分开
Break!
加油啊 利奥
Let’s go, Leo!
继续打 继续向前压
Keep moving! Keep coming forward!
漂亮
Great shot!
加油啊 唐尼
Come on, Donnie!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
时间到
Time!
好了
Okay! All right.
没关系的 深呼吸 大口深呼吸
It’s okay. Take a deep breath. Through your lungs. Deep breath.
看着我 我喜欢在外面的架势 好吧
Look at me, I like what you doing out there, all right?
你有点紧绷 你要放松点 好吗
You’re a little tight. You’re gonna loosen up, all right?
这是我对你的建议 我要你往右边躲
Here’s what I want you to do. I want you to throw your left under the radar.
就这样 然后上去来一拳铲勾拳
That’s it. Then come up with a shovel hook.
你会看到个空挡 打到他的下巴这会让他倒下…
You’re gonna see an opening, put it right on his chin, that’ll drop him…
戴牙套 准备开始
Mouthpiece in, seconds out!
你老爸就这样打我 很有效
Your old man did that to me. It worked.
戴牙套 准备开始
Mouthpiece in, seconds out!
利奥
Leo! Leo! Leo!
来呀
Come on!
来呀
Come on!
捆住他 就这样 好样的
Tie him up! That’s it. Good boy! Tie him up!
分开
Break!
来呀
Come on!
孩子 就是现在 现在
Kid, seize it now! Now! Now!
-起来 -加油啊 孩子
-Get up! Get up! -Come on, kid! Come on!
-一 二 -起来继续
-One! Two! -Get up and get some!
三 四
Three! Four
我们击倒他了 洛奇
We got him, Rock!
五 六
Five! Six!
七 八
Seven! Eight!
-我没事 -九 十
-I’m good. -Nine! Ten!
比赛结束
That’s it, baby!
我们赢了一场了 洛奇
We got one, Rock!
-我们赢了一场了 我们赢了 -难以置信
-We got one! Yeah, we got! -Unbelievable!
-都是因为你 -不 是你做到的
-It’s because of you! -No, you did it.
来吧 你做到了
Come on, man! You did it.
-你没事吧 -给他写空间 洛奇
-You okay? -Give him some room. Rock. Rock. Rock.
上来吧 比安卡 上来
Come on in! Bianca! Bianca! Come in!
抱歉
Sorry! Sorry!
你没说过你手那么有力啊
You didn’t say you had hands like that!
为什么你没说过你的手那么有力
Why didn’t you say you had hands like that, though?
但我很结实 我很结实
Well, but girl, I’m square though. I’m square though.
-你没事吧 -我们之后有什么打算
-You good? -What we doing after this?
我们继续吧
Let’s go for it.
-我们横扫全城 -好的
-Let’s got tear the city up! -Okay.
我给你做了点东西
I make something for you!
你感觉怎么样
So, how are you feel?
我很好
I’m okay!
有一点脚软 但没事
A little soft, but all right.
你要吐司吗
You want some toast?
好的
OKay.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
我在看你
I’m looking you up.
-你说做什么 -我在看你
-You’re doing what? -I’m looking you up.
不 别这样 我还在呢
No, don’t do that. I’m right here.
怎么了
What’s up?
你有些什么想告诉我的吗
You got something you wanna tell me?
我没有说谎
I didn’t lie.
你也许没有 你告诉我你♥爸♥爸是个拳手
You might as well have. You told me that your dad was some fighter.
你没说他是个最出名的拳手
You didn’t say he was the most famous fighter ever lived.
当他们知道后大家看我就不同了
People look at me differently when they know.
他们看阿波罗也是不同
They look at Apollo differently too.
是啊 唐尼 但我不是那些人
Yeah, Donnie. But I’m not people.
我不在乎那些事
I don’t care about that shit.
但我很在乎你隐瞒我
I do care about you keeping it 100% with me, though.
听着 你是对的 好吗
Well, listen. You’re right, okay?
不 说真的 你…
No, seriously, look. You…
现在开始不隐瞒任何事
100% honesty from here on out.
好吧 那他的…他的妻子是你的妈妈吗
All right. So his… His wife, tht’s not your mom?
阿波罗跟我妈妈有婚外情
Apollo had an affair with my mom.
好了吗 她在我小时候就死了
All right? She died when I was young.
几年来我一直被寄养
I bounced around foster care for a couple years.
在少管所经常出入

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!