because I don’t want you to train in the same place…
同样的地方训练
as the guy that you’re gonna be fighting, right?
这有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
唐 别上车 我要你跟车跑
Don, don’t get in. I want you to run alongside.
-我有点老古董 对吧 -没错
-I’m kinda antique, right? -Yeah.
那么我开车你尽量跟紧
So I’ll drive and you try to keep up.
-那有多近 -够近的了
-How close is it? -It’s close enough.
好吧
All right.
等等 让我先热身
Hey, wait! Let me warm up real quick.
你做到了
You made it. Hey.
我以为你说很近啊
I tought you said it was close.
没那么近 这里是弗兰克福 强者之地
Not that close. This is Frankford. Tough place.
你要成为费城斗士 这就是该去的地方
You wanna be a Philly fighter, is the place to go.
费城斗士 我认为他们是世界上最彪悍的人
Philly fighters, I think they’re the toughest guys in the world.
在很多方面 也许是在水里 我也说不清…
In a lot of ways. Maybe it’s in the water, I don’t know…
但是个好地方
but great place though.
-怎么那么多摩托车 -这是费城特色
-What’s up with all these bikes? -It’s a Philly thing.
这些家伙玩特技和制♥造♥噪音
These guys are popping wheelies and making noise,
在街上跑来跑去
going up and down the street.
你骑摩托吗
Do you ride?
不 我有过一台哈雷但我摔下来了
No. I had a Harley once but I fell off,
所以我决定坐11路
so I decided to use my feet.
这孩子 斯皮诺 他有些特别
Now, this kid, Sporino, he got something special.
他没那么简单打倒所以你要下点功夫 明白我意思吗
He’s no pushover, so you’re gonna have to work, you know what I mean?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-不错吧 -很不错
-Not bad? -Not bad at all.
这里会训练得很好的 非常好的
Yeah. This’ll get the job done. Really will.
看看这些家伙
Look at these guys!
这帮人都在这
Hey! The gang’s all here!
唐尼 看看这 如果我没见过还以为这是水手呢
Donnie, look at this. This is a crew if I ever saw one.
-将军 很高兴见到你 -冠军 你好吗 兄弟
-Hey, Padman. Good to see you. -Hey, champ. How you doing, bro?
这家伙精通拳击手套 让会教你很多东西的
This guy is so good with the mitts, he’s gonna teach you a lot of stuff.
他有很多知识
He’s got a lot of knowledge.
而史迪奇 在费城里最好的伤口处理员
And Stitch, best cut man in Philadelphia.
希望我们不需要他吧
Hope we don’t need him.
-你好吗 -欢迎到费城 兄弟
-What’s going on? -Welcome to Philly, brother.
-很荣幸 -很高兴跟你一起训练
-Pleasure. -Glad to work wit you.
而这里的是埃尔维斯 格兰特
And over here is Elvis Grant.
他做出世界上最好的手套
He makes the best gloves in the world.
而作为我给你的礼物 先从右脚开始…
And as my present to you, starting out on the right foot…
-很高兴认识你 -也很高兴认识你
-Nice to meet you, man. -Nice to meet you too.
他会给你做一套手套让你的手不受那么多伤害…
He’s gonna make you a pair of gloves so what your hands don’t get so bad…
-什么 我闻到到的是咖啡吗 -没错 是咖啡
-What? Is that coffee I smell in there? -Yeah, that’s coffee.
好了 你们互相认识下一吧
All right, you guys get to know each other.
-阿米尔 -好的 大叔
-Amir. -All right, Unc.
-过来 -我要喝点咖啡才行
-Come here. -Man, I could use some coffee.
让我向你介绍我的儿子
Let me introduce you to my son.
这是我的儿子 阿米尔 他将是你的练习对象
This is my son, Amir. That’s the one you’re gonna be sparring with.
-阿米尔 -你好 唐尼
-Amir. -What’s up? Donnie.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
右手快点
Right hand fast.
来呀 来呀
Let it go, let it go.
后腿撑着
Push off that back foot.
快点 唐尼 再快点
Come on, Donnie, a little quicker.
唐尼 继续啊 不 学他做得那样
Come on, Donnie. Back it up. No, just like he’s doing. Yeah.
-我还不够快 -就这样
-I can’t pivot fast enough. -Yeah, just turn it.
这是你的力量
That’s your power.
要快 出拳要快
Fast, pop it fast.
我尽我能力的快了
I’m popping as fast as I can.
我尽量像你跟我说那样后退撑着
I’m trying to push off my back foot like you told me.
唐尼 过来
Hey, Donnie. Come here.
但我来是跟你学的
I came out hew to work with you, though.
我就是这样教的 好吗 有些事我做不了
This is how I work, okay? There’s some things I can’t do.
我做不了体力活了 我不能再像这样拿着垫子
I can’t do this anymore. I can never hold the pads like that.
但我看着你 我是在教你
But I’m looking at you. I m working with you.
我用头脑来教
I’m working with this.
听好了
Lighten it up.
我跟他们说真打了吗
Am I still taking them real shots?
缓着点
Slow it down. Hey, hey!
就这样
That’s it. Hey, hey, hey!
这很简单
This easy work, Pop.
必须保持移♥动♥ 就这样
Gotta keep moving. That’s it.
时间到 铃♥声♥
Time! Bell! Bell!
给点力啊
Taking real shots thought!
你什么意思
What you mean?
-到此为止 -马上把手套脱了
-Cut it out! -Take those gloves off right now!
-这是我的拳馆 -把手套脱了
-This my gym! -Take the glove off right now!
你个渣渣滚回洛杉矶吧 你还是个垃圾 这是我的拳馆
Take your soft ass back to L.A.! You ain’t ready yet! This my gym!
去你的拳馆
Fuck this gym!
-这是学习阶段…-不行
-Called a learning curve… -Ain’t no way.
你知道吗
Hey, hey, hey! You know what?
当你在说话你学不了任何东西 这是事实
You can’t learn anything when you’re talking. That’s a fact of life.
只要你在说话你就没有在听
As long as you’re talking, you’re not listening.
去道歉 你们是同一阵线的 好吗
Go apologize. You guys are on the same damn team, okay?
-这就对了 很好 -你很好 没关系
-There you go. Good. -You good. It’s okay.
好了 继续吧
All right. Now let’s go to work!
双刺拳
Double jab. Yup.
上面
Go ahead over the top.
右勾拳这里 在这里
Right hook here. Over here.
一次一步 一次出一拳…
One step at a time, one punch at a time…
这样重复
one round at a time.
一次一步 一次出一拳…
One step at a time, one punch at a time…
这样重复 右转
one round at a time. Turn right.
来吧 继续
Come on, let’s go.
快点 出拳快点
Fast, pop it fast.
很好
Good.
我要你全力以赴
I want you to let it all out.
这里
Now right here.
曾经有人人尊重你 看着他们
Everyone’s ever disrespected you, see them.
一切你曾经想要的…
Anything you ever wanted…
追寻它
go after it.
你是时候发威了 摆出架势
Now’s your time! Make a statement!
一步
One step!
一拳
One punch!
一步一步来
One round at a time!
好了
There it is.
你出猫
You cheated!
-洛奇 -你好吗 彼得
-Rock. -Hey, how you doing, Pete?
有问题吗
Something wrong?
洛奇 我知道 我知道这孩子有点猫腻
Rock, I knew. I knew there was something with this kid.
洛奇 我一直叫你回来跟我们一起做教练很多年
Rocky, I have been trying for years to get you to come work with us.
没关系
It’s okay.
突然间这从好莱坞来的孩子
All of a sudden, this kid from Hollywood
把你从阴影中拉了出来
gets you out of the shadows.
不 没有阴影
No. No shadows.
我只是不想再拳馆做事 仅此而已
I just didn’t want to do nothing in the gym, that’s all.
洛奇 我打了电♥话♥去洛杉矶
Rocky, I made calls to L.A.
这孩子叫阿多尼斯 是奎迪的后代
Kid’s name is Adonis. Kid has Creed’s blood.
现在这场拳击会变得史前轰动
Now this fight just got big time.
我很抱歉
I apologize.
帮我个忙 我们可以保守这个秘密吗
Do me a favor.Can we keep this between ourselves?
-不是吧 -不
-Come on. -No.
我是在请求你帮忙
I’m asking you as a favor.
我想他闯出自己的名堂
I want him to make a name on his own.
来嘛 彼得
Come on, Pete.
我会保守秘密的 洛奇
Yeah. Secret’s safe with me, Rock.
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
保持状态 你状态很好
Keep going. You’re looking good.
动起来
Go on, get moving.
大家今晚感觉怎么样
Hey. So how’s everybody feeling tonight?
我要说下美国广播公♥司♥的规则和州管理规则

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!