Now, every time you punch this guy, what’s he doing?
-他会还我一击 -没错
-He’s throwing one back at me. -That’s right.
所以你要么格挡它或者避开它 开始
So either you block it, slip it or get out of the way. Go.
我让你们慢慢练了
I’ll leave you two alone for a while.
加油
Good luck.
怎么了 进来没问题
What’s up? Is it cool?
可以
Yes.
这里挺香啊
Smells good in here.
我不知道拳手喝什么的 你喝茶吗
I don’t even know what fighters drink. Do you drink tea?
茶很好 谢谢
Yeah, tea’s good. Thank you.
没问题
Yeah.
-那么这就是你的家 -就这样
-So this is the house. -This is it.
你在做什么
What you working on?
这是你们从洛杉矶到费城的唐尼
This your boy Donnie From L.A. to Philly
费城 奶酪碎牛肉的发源地
Philly, the home of the cheesesteaks
我想来个奶酪碎牛肉
Oh, I want a cheesesteak
我很饥饿 这歌♥就叫饥饿
I’m so hungry Hungry for the title
我会吃个芝士蛋糕
I’ll settle for a cheesecake
芝士蛋糕 你做的蛋糕 你有的蛋糕
Cheesecake, the cake that you make The cake that you got
-伴奏呢 -抱歉
-Where the beat go? -Sorry.
你听听
Hey, check you out.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
不错 非常好
I like that. Very good.
保持协调 继续
Keep that balance going. Way to go.
唐尼 起来 你得继续
Donnie, get up. You gotta keep moving.
这很困难但你得继续 你还不够彪悍
It’s tough but you gotta do it. You get a “B” in tough.
这孩子状态不错啊 冠军
Kid’s looking good, champ!
对 他越来越好了
Yeah, he’s getting there.
好莱坞 你现在多重
Hey, Hollywood, what do you weigh right now?
我不知道 大概180磅吧
I don’t know, probably like 180.
干嘛
Why?
如果你有兴趣 降到175磅我们来场比赛
Get down to a buck 75, we’ll make something happen, if you’re interested.
-求之不得 我有兴趣 -不
-Hell yeah, I’m interested. -No.
我负责说话 好吧 你负责打
I do the talking, okay? You do the fighting.
175磅 这是你儿子的体重
175? That’s your boy’s weight.
你好吗 利奥
How you doing, Leo?
-怎么样 洛奇 -好
-What’s up, Rock? -Yeah.
他可以用一场比赛来保持知名度
He could use a fight to keep warm.
-知名度 -我不打算骗你
-Warm? -I’m not gonna lie to you.
人们会愿意来看你再出现在比赛 冠军
People will come out to see you in the corner again, champ.
我们会搞得像以前一样 全城都聚集在那
We’ll make it like the old days. Get the whole city there.
给大家赚点钱
Make a few bucks for everybody.
不 我很明白
No, I understand that.
但我现在才刚开始训练这孩子
But I’m just getting used to this kid right now,
而他是越来越好…
and he’s getting better every day…
但他还要练一段时间
but he’s gonna take a while.
他很饥饿了
He’s hungry.
你得满足他 你知道的
You gotta feed him every now and again. You know that.
谢谢 我很感谢 大♥师♥傅 我们没关系的
Thanks. I appreciate it, chef. We’ll be okay. Thanks.
-考虑下吧 -我会考虑的
-Think about it. -I’ll think about it.
洛奇 我们训练为的是什么
Rock, what we training for?
我们训练为的是什么
Yeah, what are we training for?
我们训练是为了赢 不被杀 你还没准备好
We’re training to win, not get killed. You’re not ready yet.
我可以减5磅 我可以就这样减5磅
I can lose five pounds. I can lose five pounds like that.
这没什么 很容易
It’s nothing, It’s easy.
打沙包
Hit the bag.
打吧
Come on.
这孩子就像一个彪悍的费城斗士
This kid’s like a tough Philadelphia fighter.
我以前从没见过你比赛
I ain’t never even seen you battle before.
但我一直有看他 而我很相信他跟不上我的滑板鞋
Yeah, but I’ve watching him, and I’m pretty sure he’d catch my fade.
-什么是滑板鞋 -我可以打倒他
-What’s a fade? -I could take him out.
-好吧 -好了 听着
-Okay. -All right, listen.
我给你提个你无法拒绝的提议吧
Let me make you an offer you can’t refuse.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
不 我认真的 这样 我们接受比赛
No, I’m serious, man. Look, we take the match.

Right.
我有六周时间训练 六周里我愿意付出任何代价
I got six weeks to get in shape. Six weeks, I’ll do whatever it takes.
在六周后你觉得不行 就取消
At the end of the six weeks, you don’t think it’s right, call it off.
真的吗
Really?
这就是我来这的目的 对吗 我会全天候为了这目标
This is what I’m here for, all right? I’ll go 24/7 with this shit.
事实上我们现在可以去拿我的东西
Matter of fact, we can go get my stuff right now.
-拿东西干嘛 -那么我可以搬进你的家啊
-For what? -So I can move into your spot.
开始训练营 老方法 还记得吗
Start training camp. Old school, remember?
不 很久没有人来过我家住了…
No, no one’s been in my house in a long time…
而且我觉得你在那里会很不舒服
and I don’t think you’d be comfortable there.
什么 你裸体满屋跑吗
What, you walk around naked?
没有
No.
那就没问题了
We’re good then.
你最好也别裸体满屋跑
You better not walk around naked either.
不然你就死定了
That’s for sure.
-最后一件 -对 这是全部行李了
-Last one? -Yeah, that’s all of it.
你要搬走
You’re moving?
对 今天太疯狂了 我还没来得及告诉你…
Yeah, today’s been crazy. I didn’t get a chance to tell you…
但我要去跟我叔叔住一段时间…
but I’m gonna be living with my uncle for a while,
为了接下来的比赛训练
training for the next fight.
那是你的叔叔
That’s your uncle?
他是白人啊
He’s white.
远亲
Yeah, a long time.
他会跟我住 当我们没有训练…
He’s gonna be staying with me, and when we ain’t training…
很欢迎你过来
you’re welcome to come on over.
很好 谢谢 很高兴认识你
Cool, thank you. I’ts nice to meet you.
为什么你这样看着我
Why you giving me that look?
你什么时候会告诉我你叔叔是洛奇 巴尔博亚
When were you gonna tell me that your uncle’s Rocky Balboa?
我会打电♥话♥给你的
I’m gonna call you.
好吧 我可不会等你电♥话♥的
All right, I’m not gonna hold my breath.
这个比安卡女孩看起来不错啊
That Bianca girl looks kind of nice.
你喜欢她
You like her?
她很不错 这间吗
Yeah, she cool. What, this one?
没错
Yeah.
女人会令你腿软 你知道我什么意思吗
Women weaken legs. You know what I mean?
我的脚没事 这曾经是谁的房♥间
My legs work just fine. Whose room was this?
-是保利的房♥间 -保利
-It’s Paulie’s room. -Paulie.
保利是我最好的朋友 虽然他不是很友好
Paulie was my best friend even though he wasn’t so friendly.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
-去世了 -我很抱歉
-Passed away. -I’m sorry.
有点乱 我们会整理到很晚
Kind of a mess. We’ll straighten it up later.
这会挺舒服的
It’ll be comfortable.
这是张旧照片 这是你儿子
Oh, man, this is a dope pic! That’s your boy?
这是我的孩子 罗伯特
Yeah, that’s my kid, Robert.
-你也训练他 -我试过…
-Did you train him, too? -I tried…
但他就是不喜欢拳击 学不好
but he just didn’t like fighting, didn’t take to it.
他还在城里吗
He still around here?
不 他跟他女朋友搬到一个叫温哥华的地方
No, he moved to a place called Vancouver with his girlfriend.
我想他们在那过得很不错…
I think they’re having a grand old time up there…
我现在有听到他的消息了…
and I hear from him now and then…
但以前他住在费城挺艰难的
but it was tough for him to live in Philadelphia.
我还有所有的事…洛奇之子
Me and all that stuff… Rocky’s son.
他很开心 我为他感到很高兴
He’s happy. I’m happy for him.
要不你收拾行李吧 当自己家就好了
Why don’t you unpack, all right? Make yourself comfortable.
而我会去餐厅 我晚上回来
And I’m gonna go to the restaurant and I’ll be back.
然后我们早上开始训练 好吧
Then we start first thing in the morning, all right?
没问题
You got it.
好吧 保利
All right, Paulie!
宝贝爱你哟
Baby love you.
是时候训练了 这就是你如何开始
Hey, it’ s time to train. This is how you start.
让你充满活力
Get your engine going.
我要带你去的这个地方叫
I’m gonna take you to this place called
前街拳馆 在费城北部
the Front Street Gym up in North Philly.
-那很不错 -好吧
-It’s pretty good. -Okay.
你会在那里训练
You’re gonna train there,
因为我不想你在对手…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!