Yeah.
我只是在给它做准备
I’m just getting ready for it.
就像习惯这些 我在学手语什么的
Like I’m getting used to these, I’m learning sign language and stuff.
但我真的只能记住粗口
But I really can only remember bad words.
一些没什么用的 就像…
Ones that aren’t that useful like…
这是什么
The fuck’s that?
你看不出来吗 这是瞎 目字 这是…
You cant tell? This is the bull, the horns, this is…
对 这是瞎扯
Yeah, this is bullshit.
这是你最爱说的话
That’s your favorite?
我看你不太像个拳手
You don’t really seem like a boxer to me.
你身材很好还有很多像 但…
You’re in shape and all but…
我也说不清 不像大部分拳手…
I don’t know. Aren’t most boxers like…
-像什么 -像小混混
-Like what? -Like street.
我不是说你是个正直的人什么的…
I’m not saying you’re a square or anything…
但我只是很好奇是什么让你想打拳击
but I’m just curious, what made you wanna fight?
我老爸是一个拳手
My pop was a fighter.
好吧 这说得过去
Right. That makes sense.
他是职业拳手吗
Did he fight pro?
差不多吧
Something like that.
他训练你吗
Does he train you?
我老爸在我出生前就死了
My pop died before I was born.
听到这我很遗憾
I’m sorry to hear that.
那么是什么让你想唱歌♥
So what made you wanna sing?
这让我感到有活力
It makes me feel alive.
你下一场演出在哪
Where’s your next show?
你看到我的那个地方 约翰尼 布伦达
That place that you saw me at, Johnny Brenda’s.
我在那驻场 所以我们周五演出
I got a residency there so we’re back on Friday.
我可以来吗
Can I roll with you?
我想来 支持下你
I wanna show up, you know. Show some love.
我考虑下吧
Let me think on it.
好吧
Okay.
来了 保利
Here we go, Paulie.
生日快乐 老朋友
Happy birthday, my friend.
我没忘记你
I didn’t forget ya.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
想你了 兄弟
Miss ya, pal.
艾德里安 我亲爱的
Yo, Adrian, my darling.
精英中的精英
The best of the best.
我跟你说 艾德里安 天啊
I’ll tell you, Adrian, God.
走上来这小山是越来越难了 这意味着什么
It’s getting harder to walk up this hill. What does that mean?
不管则么样今天是个好日子 没烦恼的好日子
Anyway, it’s a good day today. It’s a good day, got no problems.
账单都付清了
Bills are paid.
唯一的是有时候晚上很难睡觉 我的背
Only thing is, it’s tough to sleep at night sometimes. My back.
不管你怎么做都一样痛
No matter what you do, it catches up to you.
不管怎么样我们看看今天世界有什么新闻吧
Anyway, shall we see what’s new in the world today?
-洛奇 -你好吗
-Hey, Rocky! -Hey, how you doing?
-很高兴见到你 -你好吗
-Good to see you. -How you doing?
洛奇 很久没见了 兄弟
Hey, Rock! Long time no see, brother.
-还在这啊 很高兴见到你 -好
-Still here? Good to see you. -Yeah.
-意大利种马回来了 -你好吗
-Hey, the Italian Stallion’s back. -How you doing?
-大家像这在里开派对啊 -是的
-It’s like a party here with everyone. -Yeah, right.
-欢迎回来 很长一段时间了 -是啊 非常感谢你
-Welcome back, man. It’s been a while. -Yeah, thank you very much.
-感觉怎么样 -很好
-How do you feel? -Good.
-什么 你要复出吗 -不
-What, are you making a comeback? -No.
-冠军 -彼得 怎么了
-Hey, champ. -Hey, Pete. What’s up?
-不知道你要过来啊 -我也不知道
-Didn’t know you were coming by. -I didn’t either.
我只是刚好在附近 你这里干得不错啊
I was just in the neighborhood. You’ve done nice here.
地方看起来不错 新装♥修♥一切都是新的
Place is looking good, new paint and everything.
-非常好 非常漂亮 -我尽我所能了
-Very good, very nice. -I do what I can.
-还记得我的儿子利奥吗 -当然
-Remember my son, Leo? -Of course I do.
自从你上次见他后大个头很多了
A lot bigger since you last seen him.
-没错 非常大 -洛奇…
-Yeah, very big. -Rocky…
他赢了17次0败
he’s 17 and 0.
我们真的很顺利
Things are really opening up for us.
利奥
Leo!
洛奇 如果你想加入还是可以的
Rocky, option’s still open if you wanna get involved.
做点小培训 来点激♥情♥
Little training, little motivation.
-让我考虑下吧 -当然
-Let me think about it. -Sure, sure.
-你好吗 孩子 -很荣幸见到你 冠军
-How you doing, kid? -It’s an honor to meet you, champ.
也很高兴见到你 赢17次0败 非常好
Nice to meet you, too. 17 and 0, very good.
我本来应该跟瑞奇 康兰打的…
Yeah, I was supposed to fight under Ricky Conlan’s card…
-但被取消了 -大叔
-but it got cancelled. -Hey, Unc!
大叔
Unc.
-他在叫你吗 -我想是吧
-He talking to you? -Yeah. I think so Yeah.
-你来了啊 -是的
-You made it. -Yeah.
只是顺路过来
Just walked by. Here I am.
-你怎么认识好莱坞的 -我们在餐厅认识的
-How you know Hollywood? -We met at the restaurant.
正是
That’s it.
好吧 洛奇 好吧
Okay, Rock. Okay.
你需要什么就叫我
You need anything, you let me know.
-好的 衷心的祝你幸运 孩子 -谢谢
-Okay. Good luck, kid. Seriously. -Thanks.
17赢0败 这孩子很有前途 很彪悍
17 and 0. Kid’s got a future. Tough.
我可以跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you a minute?
我不知道我来这里干什么
I don’t even know what I’m doing here
因为我的生活有其他打算…
because I got other plans for my life…
而这不是那的一部分
and this wasn’t part of it.
你父亲很特别
Your father was special.
跟你说实话 我不知道你特不特别
Tell you the truth, I don’t know if you’re special.
只有在时机成熟你才会知道
Only you gonna know that when the time is right.
这不会在一夜之间达成
It ain’t gonna come overnight.
你要不断的打 你要做这些训练…
You’re gonna take a beating, you’re gonna take this…
你会被击倒 你要爬起来…
you’re gonna get knocked down, you’re gonna get up…
然后如果你做对了你就会明白
and you’re gonna see if you got the right thing.
但你必须努力
But, you gotta work hard.
我向天发誓 如果你不努力我就不干了
I swear to God, if you’re not gonna do it, I’m out.
我击出的每一拳都是靠我自己的
Every punch I’ve ever thrown has been on my own.
没有人教我该怎么做
Nobody showed me how to do this.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
来吧 我们开始吧
Come on. Let’s do this.
到我的办公室
Step into my office.
你认真的吗
You serious?
我认真的 这是老方法
I am serious. This is old school.
你应该有能力抓到这些鸟的其中一只
You should be able to grab one of these birds.
-三十秒内 -没错 做梦吧
-30 seconds? -Yeah, in your dreams.
快点 你这也叫快吗
Come on! You call that fast?
不 再来
No! Again.
我还以为你很快呢
I thought you were fast.
过来
Come here!
预测他们的动向
Get them legs moving!
努力点 跑快点
Little harder, little faster!
跟上节奏 继续跑
Keep up the pace! Keep going!
控制你的节奏然后慢慢加速
Control your tempo then build slowly.
快点
More.
加速
Build, build, build.

Go!
这铃♥声♥不是说放学了 唐尼 继续跳
That bell don’t mean school’s out, Donnie. Keep going.
这铃♥声♥代表累死你
That bell means hell.
快去抓那只鸡 这没多难
Just go get the chicken. It’s not that big a deal.
过来啊 该死的
Come here! God damn it!
我的天
Oh, my God!
这很好 鸡都跑累了
That’s pretty good. Chickens are slowing down.
好了 唐尼 摆好你的站姿
All right, Donnie, get into your stance.
做一个小目标 反向对着 好吧
Make a small target, turn sideways. Okay.
你看到这家伙凝视着你吗
You see this guy here staring back at you?
是的
Yeah.
这就是你最难对付的对手
That’s your toughest opponent.
每次你上到擂台这就是你的对手
Every time you get into the ring, that’s who you’re going against.
在拳击里我是这样想而在生活里我也是这么想 好吧
I believe that in boxing and I do believe that in life, okay?
现在往下巴来一击刺拳
Now throw a jab in the jaw.
好了 一击到肚子
All right, one to the gut.
每次你对这家伙出拳 他会怎么做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!