Yes, we grew up together.
大多数会员只是自己训练
Most members just work themselves out.
一个月额外给二十美元我可以给你操练 当我有空指导你
For an extra $20 a month, I can give you drills, check in on you when I can.
可以
Yeah, that works.
双刺拳
Double jab.
移♥动♥你的头
Move your head, babe.
拳击粉丝们已经等了很多年…
Boxing fans have been waiting years…
“漂亮” 瑞奇 康兰和丹尼 惠勒之间的超级大战
for the Superfight between “Pretty” Ricky Conlan and Danny Wheeler.
但我们想他们等不及再来的24小时了
But we guess the fighters couldn’t wait another 24 hours.
在记者会后康兰给了惠勒一拳
Conlan punched Wheeler after words were exchanged during the face-off.
惠勒下巴受伤…
Wheeler suffered a broken jaw…
而且宣布计划起诉康兰和世界拳击理事会
and has already announced plans to sue Conlan and the WBC.
大叔
Hey, Unc!
大叔
Unc!
你好吗
How you doing?
你刚叫我”大叔”吗
Did you call me “Unc”?
是的 或OG
Yeah, it was either that or O.G.
什么是”OG”
What’s an “O.G.”?
老家伙
Old-ass gangster.
“大叔” 就好了
“Unc” is good.
-我可以搬 -没关系
-I can do that. -It’s all good.
那么你为什么过来 你饿了吗
So why’d you come by? You hungry?
不 我刚练完拳 想过来看看
No, I just wrapped up at the gym. Figured I’d stop by.
好吧
Okay.
-可以问你个问题 -当然 这些我都可以搬
-Can I ask you a question. -Sure. I can do all this.
我可以做些什么训练来提高我的手速
What are some drills I can do to get my hand speed up?
那里的有些人我想他们可以帮到你
Some guys up there, I bet they can help you.
哪里有个叫彼得的家伙 他是个不错的教练
There’s a guy there named Pete. He’s a pretty good trainer.
但他大部分时间都跟他的拳手一起
Yeah, but he’s with his fighter most of the time.
我基本上只是自己训练
I mostly just train myself.
他们知道你是奎迪的后代吗
They know you’re a Creed?
我不用那一套 我要自己打出名堂
I don’t go by that. I’m trying to make it on my own.
约翰逊的大名
Name’s Johnson.
-谁是约翰逊 -我妈的名字
-Who’s Johnson? -Mom’s name.
另外让生活更轻松
Plus, just makes life easier.
再加上 如果你训练我…
Plus, if you train me…
周围没人认识我 我们可以秘密进行
nobody around knows me. We could fly under the radar.
-他们永远都不会知道 -好吧
-They’d never know. -Yeah.
我之前就跟你说了…
I told you before…
我只是不想做 孩子
I just don’t wanna do it, kid.
没关系 但也许你可以给我些训练
Tha’s cool, but maybe you could just give me some drills.
-训练 -是的 一些我可以自己做的训练
-Drills? -Yeah, things I could do on my own.
你就是不罢休 是吧 你就像一只啄木鸟
You don’t stop, do you? You’re like a woodpecker.
天啊
My God.
好吧 我有些训练
All right. I got a few.
-但到此为止 好吧 -没问题
-But that’s it. Okay? -Of course.
跳绳五个回合
Five rounds of jumping rope.
每个沙包打三回合…
Three rounds on each of the bags…
当你打重的沙包…
When you get to the heavy bag…
不要只顾着挥动你的双手 因为你会受伤的
just don’t keep throwing your hands because you can hurt them.
同时也要用你的双脚 好吧
It’s also about using your legs, all right?
然后五个回合…
And then five rounds of…
拳击…
shadow…
土下面山
O-W.
-有一个”山” 训练 -训练 对
-There’s a “W”. Boxing. -Boxing, yeah.
就这样
And that’s it.
-好了吗 -好的
-All right? -Yeah.
好了 给你
Okay, here you go.
这太好了
That is perfect.
祝你幸运
Good luck with that.
拍好了 先拿着
All right, got it. Hold that real quick.
再见了
All right, man.
等等 你不要这个吗
Wait, don’t you want this?
我这里有了
I got it right here.
万一你丢了那玩意或它坏了
What if you lose that thing or it breaks?
已经传上云端了
It’s already up in the cloud.
什么云
What cloud? What cloud?
妈妈 是我
Hey, Ma, it’s me.
我只是打来让你知道我很好…
I was just calling to let you know I’m doing good…
而且我租了公♥寓♥
and I got an apartment.
这没什么但我会让它变得更好
It ain’t much but I’m trying to make it into something.
我很想念你
I miss you.
我想听你的近况…
I wanna hear from you…
所以你有空就回我电♥话♥吧 就这样
so call me back when you get a chance. All right.
干嘛 很吵吗
What, it’s too loud?
不 我只是听到你在这下面工作
No, I just heard you down here working.
看看你想不想休息一下
Figured you’d wanna take a break.
也许吃点东西
Maybe get some food?
-你是从里来的 唐尼 -我从洛杉矶来的
-Where you from, Donnie? -I’m from L.A.
所以你在洛杉矶是这样跟女性搭讪的
So is this how y’all ask females out in L.A.?
只是看看你肚子饿不饿
Just wanted to know if you were hungry.
-不是约会 -好吧
-Not a date. -Right.
随便吧 没关系
You know what? It’s all good.
没关系
It’s okay.
等等
Hey, yo.
我饿了
I am hungry.
我只有一个小时 你知道你想去哪吗
I only have an hour. Do you know where you wanna go?
我是想你告诉我的 你是费城的人 对吧
I was hoping you could tell me. You’re from Philly, right?
好吧
Okay.
祝你幸运
Good luck, man.
-那么我们在哪 -费城北部
-So where are we? -North Philly.
那么这是麦斯
So this is Max’s.
巨星 最近好吗
Hey, superstar! What’s going on?
我很好 谢谢 你好吗
I’m well, thanks. How you doing?
-你总是一如既往的漂亮 -谢谢
-You looking wonderful as always. -Thank you.
那里的朋友 你好吗
How you doing there, my friend?
这是我的邻居和他是个西海岸人
This my neighbor and he’s a West Coast boy.
以前从没吃过碎牛肉
Ain’t never had a steak before.
听着 我会对待你像他是我的邻居一样
Listen, I’m gonna treat him like he was my neighbor.
这就是我们对你有多好
That’s how good we gonna take care of you.
-你要腌菜吗 -不
-You like pickles? -Nah.
好的 蛋黄酱
Okay, mayonnaise.
加点辣椒 各种都要
Put some peppers on that jawn, both kinds.
番茄酱 加倍奶酪
Ketchup, extra cheese.
-多少钱 -9 95美元
-How much I owe you? -$9.95.
不 让我给吧
No, let me get these.
没关系 是我叫你出来的 对吧
That’s cool. I asked you out, right?
但你说这不是约会
You said it wasn’t a date, though.
这不是
It’s not.
-我们在哪里吃 -里面
-Where we eating at? -Right there.
那么我在那里听你说这”玩意” 那”玩意”
So I heard you back there, “jawn” this, “jawn” that.
-什么是”玩意” -这是个名词
-What’s a “jawn”? -It’s a noun.
看 这些是玩意
See, these is jawns.
这是一个玩意
This is a jawn.
我们坐的这餐厅是一间玩意 你是一个玩意
This restaurant we’re sitting in is a jawn. You’re a jawn.
你有玩意吗
You got a jawn?
-就是男朋友 -没有
-Like, a dude? -No.
我现在有太多事情了
I got too much going on right now.
-演出什么的 -是的
-Shows and stuff? -Yeah.
我下个月要去电厂音乐会
I’m opening Electric Factory next month.
-那是什么 -是这里很大的一个馆
-What’s that? -It’s a big venue out here.
很多人都是从那开始的 吉尔 传奇乐队 根乐队
A lot of people got their start. Jill, Legend, the Roots.
不赖啊
That’s wassup.
我可以问你些私人的问题吗
Can I ask you something personal?
我有慢性听力受损
I got progressive hearing loss.
我去年开始戴这些
Just started wearing these this past year.
但我只会在很嘈杂的地方需要他们
But I only need them in places with a lot of background noise.
目前
For now.
这是慢性的 所以最后…
So it’s progressive, so eventually…
是的
Yeah.
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!