True.
你要去哪?
So where you headed?
随便什么地方 过了山就可以了
Anywhere the other side of the hill.
音乐很好听
That’s some good music.
说真的 我也会的
No, really. I’m startin’ to understand it.
昨天我还为自己写了一首歌♥
Wrote me a country song myself just yesterday.
我想你没骗我
I’ll bet you did.
今天Valley有什么节目?
So what was goin’ on in the Valley tonight?
滑冰
Ice-skatin’
滑冰
Ice-skatin’
我喜欢滑冰
Love the ice-skatin’
小时候我想当一名守门员
When I was a kid, I always wanted to be a goalie.
不会吧
Come on!
你觉得好笑还是怎么的?
What, you… you think that’s funny or somethin’
我想你玩得很开心
I think you’re having fun.
是的 马马虎虎
Yeah. Whatever.
有什么好笑的吗?
Something else funny?
是的
Oh, yeah.
什么那么好笑?
Yeah? What’s that?
是人 人很好笑
People, man. People.
象我这样的人?
People like me.
不是不是 我不是笑你
No, no, no. I’m not laughin’ at you, man.
是的 我知道的
Yeah, I can see that.
– 你为什么不出去笑去? – 你干吗总理解歪曲?
– Why don’t you laugh outside? – Why are you gettin’ all bent outta shape?
我没有理解歪曲 哥们 我要靠边了
I’m not gettin’ bent, man. Just pulling over.
哥们 继续开车吧 我说了不是笑你
Come on, man, keep drivin’ I said I’m not laughing at you.
我不想对你说”滚下我的车”
And I’m not telling you to get the fuck out of my car.
你这人够奇怪的 继续开你的车吧
Why you bein’ a fucking jerk? Just drive the car.
你下车更好
I’ve got a better idea. Get out now.
好 你要我给你瞧吗?我就给你瞧
Fine. You want me to show you? I’ll show you.
手拿出来 放在我能看到的地方
Get your hands out of your pocket. Put your hands where I can see ’em.
你以为你在和谁说话? 手拿出来
– Who the fuck you think you’re talkin’ to? – Put your hands where I can see!
你想知道我手里是什么东西吗?我就拿给你看
You wanna see what’s in my hands? I’ll show you what’s in my fuckin’ hands!
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God.
Thank you, Brother Merle. That was Merle Haggard on KYHA.
The scene of country music here in L.A.
It’s a cold night, and it’s getting colder.
We’re giving out tickets to the rodeo coming to the Fairplex in Pomona.
你还好吧? 很冷
– Hey, you okay? – I’m freezin’
可能要下雪了吧
Shit. I heard it might snow.
出来 我听说的
– Get outta here. – That’s what I heard.
抽烟吗? 不抽 戒了
– You got a smoke? – Nah. I quit.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
找到什么了? 一个死了的小孩
– What do you got? – Dead kid.
喂 鲍勃
Hey, Bob.
周金贵! 周金贵!
Choi Jin Gui! Choi Jin Gui!
周金贵! 周金贵! 你会说英语吗?
– Choi Jin Gui! Choi Jin Gui! – Do you speak English?
我就是说英语的 你这笨蛋 我老公的名字叫周金贵!
I am speaking English, you stupid cow! My husband name Choi Jin Gui!
周金贵! 女士
– Jin Gui! – Ma’am!
格姆·李
Kim Lee.
我以为你死了 我给好多医院都打了电♥话♥
I thought you were dead. I called every hospital.
我没事
It’s okay. I’m okay.
谢谢你来找我
Thank you for finding me.
你愿意为我做点事吗? 愿意
– Will you do something for me? – Anything.
到柜子那里
Go to the locker.
不是 旁边的那个
No, next one.
在我钱包里有张支票
In my wallet, there’s a check.
拿过来 马上兑现
Bring it here.
我让你帮我找辆黑色林肯小货车
Oh, I get it. When I said get me a black Lincoln Navigator,
你却给我弄来了这辆垃圾的白色货车
you thought I said get me a white piece of shit panel van.
好了好了 你随便给点就可以了 你过来看看这个
– Fine, fine. Just give me whatever for it. – You should see this.
这车我要了
I’ll take the van.
他们被锁在里面了
They’re chained to the van.
他们我也要了
So I’ll take them too.
你要买♥♥下这些中国人?
You wanna buy these Chinamen?
别犯傻 他们是泰国人或者是柬埔寨人
Don’t be ignorant. They’re Thai or Cambodian.
一看就知道不一样了
Entirely different kind of chinks.
你要对他们做什么? 卖♥♥了 你以为呢?
– What the hell are you gonna do with ’em? – Sell ’em. What you think?
每个算你500块钱 车归你
I’ll give you 500 apiece, and you can keep the van.
不!
Oh, no!
不!
No! No!
我是多丽
This is Dorri.
我的孩子 我可怜的孩子
My baby. My poor baby!
妈妈
Mom.
我保证帮你找出是谁干的这事
I promise you… I promise I’m gonna find out who did this, Mom.
我已经知道了
Oh, I already know.
是你干的
You did.
我让你去找你弟弟 你说忙
I asked you to find your brother, but you were busy.
我们对你来说已经无关紧要了
We weren’t much good to you anymore, were we?
你忙你就去做你的事吧 我签名就可以了
You got things to do. You go ahead. I’ll sign the papers.
我要留在这里
I wanna stay.
我只想在这里等我的孩子
I just wanna wait with my baby.
他回家了
He came home.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
是我的孩子
My little boy.
我睡着的时候
When I was sleepin’,
他帮我买♥♥了很多吃的
he brought me groceries.
这是他最后帮我做的事
It’s the last thing he did.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
你怎么了?
What did you do?
怎么了?
What did you do?
我朝一个小女孩开枪了
I shoot a little girl.
你说什么?
What?
她没事
No, she’s okay. She’s…
她…是这样的
She’s… Here.
虽然开枪了 但她却没事 多丽
The gun shoot her, but she’s okay, Dorri.
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
她是我的…
She’s my…
爸爸 你在说什么?
What are you talking about, Daddy?
我的天使
My angel.
我的天使
My angel!
她来保护我
She came to protect me.
保护我们
To protect us!
你明白吗?
You understand?
拿着这个
Take this. Please.
拿着
Take it.
Hey! Hey!
没事的 多丽
Everything is okay, Dorri.
没事了
It’s okay.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
好的
Okay.
吉恩?
Jean?
瑞克? 什么事?
– Rick? – Yeah. What’s wrong.
我摔在楼梯上了
I fell down the stairs.
你没事吧? 我只能给你打电♥话♥
– Are you all right? – I tried calling you.
谁的电♥话♥都打不通
I couldn’t get through to anyone. Not…
凯西的 玛吉的 朱丽叶的都打不通
Not Kath, not Marge, not Julie.
我要进电梯了 一会我去取车 20分钟左右就可以回家了
I’m getting in the elevator. I’ll be in my car. I’ll be home in 20 minutes.
没事了 玛丽亚送我到急救门诊部去看了 扭伤而已
It’s okay. Maria drove me to emergency. It’s just a bad sprain.
卡罗尔是唯一一个在家的
Carol was the only one that was home and
但她说她来不了 因为她正在做按♥摩♥
she said she couldn’t come get me because she was getting a massage.
还因为她是个婊♥子♥
That’s because she’s a bitch.
都十年老友了
She’s been my friend for ten years.
好了 宝贝 别伤心
All right, honey. Feel better.
我马上就回来
I’ll be there soon.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
吉恩小姐
Miss Jean.
想坐起来吗?
Would you like to sit up?
坐这里 好了
Here. Good!
你想听些有趣的事吗?
Do you wanna hear something funny?
是什么事 吉恩小姐
What, Mrs. Jean?